Adriana Cruise Ship docks in Santiago de Cuba as part of its Cuba holidays itinerary
Marking its fourth visit to the city, the Russian Adriana cruise ship recently landed on Santiago de Cuba's coast as part of a scheduled itinerary that includes a stop here and an optional guided tour for those who want to be enriched by the place.
Taking in the glistening sun rays from Cuba's blessed coastal shores, a group of European tourists has been enjoying Cuba holidays along the island's coasts and aboard the Adriana cruise, a Russian vessel taking holidaymakers on unforgettable journeys along Caribbean waters. With a total of 62 travellers on board, Adriana docked in Santiago De Cuba as part of an attractive circuit around Cuba. The cruise ship ship Adriana landed in the port of the eastern city after having made a stop at other Caribbean islands and keys, as part of the sailing Caribbean holidays they offer.
Many of the travellers on the cruise left the ship to take a city tour around Santiago and make the most of their holidays in Cuba to see places of historical and cultural values. Others preferred to explore the city on their own and went about at their leisure.
The official Santiago tour for passengers of the Adriana ship was organised by Cubatur Travel Agency and includes a visit to all of the city's main sites: the Castillo del Morro, San Juan Hill, Santa Ifigenia cemetery, Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, the former Moncada Garrison, and the Barrita del Ron bar.
This is Adriana's fourth visit to Santiago de Cuba's shores and this time it brought along an eclectic group of tourists from various countries including Canada, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Sweden and Austria, and tour operators from the first two.
Operated by Tropicana Cruises, the 7-night cruise, departing from Havana, includes stops in Cuba's Isle of Youth, Trinidad, Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Saetia key north of Holguin.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...