Adriana Cruise Ship docks in Santiago de Cuba as part of its Cuba holidays itinerary
Marking its fourth visit to the city, the Russian Adriana cruise ship recently landed on Santiago de Cuba's coast as part of a scheduled itinerary that includes a stop here and an optional guided tour for those who want to be enriched by the place.
Taking in the glistening sun rays from Cuba's blessed coastal shores, a group of European tourists has been enjoying Cuba holidays along the island's coasts and aboard the Adriana cruise, a Russian vessel taking holidaymakers on unforgettable journeys along Caribbean waters. With a total of 62 travellers on board, Adriana docked in Santiago De Cuba as part of an attractive circuit around Cuba. The cruise ship ship Adriana landed in the port of the eastern city after having made a stop at other Caribbean islands and keys, as part of the sailing Caribbean holidays they offer.
Many of the travellers on the cruise left the ship to take a city tour around Santiago and make the most of their holidays in Cuba to see places of historical and cultural values. Others preferred to explore the city on their own and went about at their leisure.
The official Santiago tour for passengers of the Adriana ship was organised by Cubatur Travel Agency and includes a visit to all of the city's main sites: the Castillo del Morro, San Juan Hill, Santa Ifigenia cemetery, Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, the former Moncada Garrison, and the Barrita del Ron bar.
This is Adriana's fourth visit to Santiago de Cuba's shores and this time it brought along an eclectic group of tourists from various countries including Canada, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Sweden and Austria, and tour operators from the first two.
Operated by Tropicana Cruises, the 7-night cruise, departing from Havana, includes stops in Cuba's Isle of Youth, Trinidad, Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Saetia key north of Holguin.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
This all-inclusive resort plays host to one of the finest white sandy beaches in the world. The luscious coral reef is...