Adriana Cruise Ship docks in Santiago de Cuba as part of its Cuba holidays itinerary
Marking its fourth visit to the city, the Russian Adriana cruise ship recently landed on Santiago de Cuba's coast as part of a scheduled itinerary that includes a stop here and an optional guided tour for those who want to be enriched by the place.
Taking in the glistening sun rays from Cuba's blessed coastal shores, a group of European tourists has been enjoying Cuba holidays along the island's coasts and aboard the Adriana cruise, a Russian vessel taking holidaymakers on unforgettable journeys along Caribbean waters. With a total of 62 travellers on board, Adriana docked in Santiago De Cuba as part of an attractive circuit around Cuba. The cruise ship ship Adriana landed in the port of the eastern city after having made a stop at other Caribbean islands and keys, as part of the sailing Caribbean holidays they offer.
Many of the travellers on the cruise left the ship to take a city tour around Santiago and make the most of their holidays in Cuba to see places of historical and cultural values. Others preferred to explore the city on their own and went about at their leisure.
The official Santiago tour for passengers of the Adriana ship was organised by Cubatur Travel Agency and includes a visit to all of the city's main sites: the Castillo del Morro, San Juan Hill, Santa Ifigenia cemetery, Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, the former Moncada Garrison, and the Barrita del Ron bar.
This is Adriana's fourth visit to Santiago de Cuba's shores and this time it brought along an eclectic group of tourists from various countries including Canada, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Sweden and Austria, and tour operators from the first two.
Operated by Tropicana Cruises, the 7-night cruise, departing from Havana, includes stops in Cuba's Isle of Youth, Trinidad, Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Saetia key north of Holguin.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...