Adriana Cruise Ship docks in Santiago de Cuba as part of its Cuba holidays itinerary
Marking its fourth visit to the city, the Russian Adriana cruise ship recently landed on Santiago de Cuba's coast as part of a scheduled itinerary that includes a stop here and an optional guided tour for those who want to be enriched by the place.
Taking in the glistening sun rays from Cuba's blessed coastal shores, a group of European tourists has been enjoying Cuba holidays along the island's coasts and aboard the Adriana cruise, a Russian vessel taking holidaymakers on unforgettable journeys along Caribbean waters. With a total of 62 travellers on board, Adriana docked in Santiago De Cuba as part of an attractive circuit around Cuba. The cruise ship ship Adriana landed in the port of the eastern city after having made a stop at other Caribbean islands and keys, as part of the sailing Caribbean holidays they offer.
Many of the travellers on the cruise left the ship to take a city tour around Santiago and make the most of their holidays in Cuba to see places of historical and cultural values. Others preferred to explore the city on their own and went about at their leisure.
The official Santiago tour for passengers of the Adriana ship was organised by Cubatur Travel Agency and includes a visit to all of the city's main sites: the Castillo del Morro, San Juan Hill, Santa Ifigenia cemetery, Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, the former Moncada Garrison, and the Barrita del Ron bar.
This is Adriana's fourth visit to Santiago de Cuba's shores and this time it brought along an eclectic group of tourists from various countries including Canada, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Sweden and Austria, and tour operators from the first two.
Operated by Tropicana Cruises, the 7-night cruise, departing from Havana, includes stops in Cuba's Isle of Youth, Trinidad, Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Saetia key north of Holguin.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...