Cuba Holidays Showcased in a Tourism Fair in Colombia
Cuba holidays are being promoted in Colombia with an advertising campaign highlighting the Caribbean island's beaches, heritage, rich history, culture and traditions as part of the 30th edition of Vitrina Turistica ANATO 2011.
The 30th edition of Vitrina Turistica (Tourist Showcase) ANATO 2011 is highlighting Cuba holidays and the genuine attributes of the beautiful Caribbean island in Colombia this week.
The advertising campaign, Genuine Cuba, is being presented at this year’s trade show which was created by the Colombian Association for travel Agencies and tourism and takes place in the country’s capital city of Bogota.
The campaign is showcasing Cuba holidays and the island’s main features which include gorgeous beaches, the world’s second longest barrier reef, culture, traditions, heritage and history.
The potentials Cuba has to offer tourists will be highlighted by representatives of the Cubatur travel agency, Havanatur tour operator, Cubana Airlines, and Cubanacan and Gran Caribe hotel chains. These will include diving, weddings, honeymoons, youth tourism, events, and incentive tips which entice travellers to book holidays in Cuba.
Several of Havana’s main attractions will be promoted in ANATO 2011 as Cuba’s capital city is scheduled to host the next edition of FITCUBA 2011, the most important annual meeting for Cuba’s tourism sector, which will be dedicated to Mexico this year.
The authorities exhibiting the Cuban tourist product will promote the island’s hotspots which are popular with international tourists taking holidays to Cuba to the famous Varadero resort and its breathtaking beaches, and cities in the central and eastern regions of the island which have been declared world heritage sites.
The recent changes to Cuba travel under the Obama administration are expected to make the Caribbean island nation more accessible to many American citizens after restrictions were eased earlier this year.
From January this year, American citizens are able to enjoy Cuba holidays if they are for educational, cultural, academic, or religious reasons.
These changes are expected to have a significant impact on the island’s tourism industry and economy after the decades-long travel embargo which was enforced fully in 1962.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...