Ritz Carlton Brings Green Globe Status to Jamaica holidays
The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall in Jamaica has received Green Globe certification for offering a property with sustainable operations and management, plus continued environmental conservation efforts for its guests on Jamaica holidays.
Travellers planning eco friendly Jamaica holidays will now be able to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall after it has recently been certified by Green Globe for its environmental conservation efforts and sustainable operations and management.
General Manager of one of the most luxurious Jamaica resorts, Mr Tony Mira, said: “The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort have displayed an incredible dedication in embracing environmentally-conscious practices and continually searching for new sustainable initiatives to be implemented on property.
“This achievement would not be possible without t heir extraordinary commitment and enthusiasm for creating a greener environment for our guests and Jamaica. This certification further exemplifies the hotel’s commitment of working towards a more sustainable future by protecting and preserving our island’s natural resources.”
In order to receive Green Globe certification, Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa, Rose Hall had implemented several green practices into their daily operations over the course of two years. These include reusing lines, increasing energy efficiency, waste reduction, environmental education and community outreach.
Efforts indicating consistent and ongoing green initiatives were overseen by the Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Team (REACT) who educate all departments on practices which can minimise the resort’s carbon footprint.
CEO of Green Globe Certification, Guido Bauer, said: “We welcome The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall, into the elite community of Green Globe certified resorts. And especially, we wish to congratulate our local Caribbean representatives and consultants, particularly Ms Wendy Walker-Drakes, for diligently working on the ground to complete the significant work of documenting the resorts sustainability achievements.”
The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall already stands out from other Jamaica hotels after receiving the coveted AAA Five Diamond award.
Situated on 5,000 acres of stunning landscapes in Montego Bay, the luxury resort offers beachfront accommodation comprising 427 rooms and lavish suites; and 18-hole championship golf course; a full service spa offering an abundance of soothing and replenishing treatments; five gourmet dining restaurants; 25,000-feet of modern meeting space; and a variety of water sports and leisure activities for guests to enjoy during their holidays in Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...