Ritz Carlton Brings Green Globe Status to Jamaica holidays
The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall in Jamaica has received Green Globe certification for offering a property with sustainable operations and management, plus continued environmental conservation efforts for its guests on Jamaica holidays.
Travellers planning eco friendly Jamaica holidays will now be able to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall after it has recently been certified by Green Globe for its environmental conservation efforts and sustainable operations and management.
General Manager of one of the most luxurious Jamaica resorts, Mr Tony Mira, said: “The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort have displayed an incredible dedication in embracing environmentally-conscious practices and continually searching for new sustainable initiatives to be implemented on property.
“This achievement would not be possible without t heir extraordinary commitment and enthusiasm for creating a greener environment for our guests and Jamaica. This certification further exemplifies the hotel’s commitment of working towards a more sustainable future by protecting and preserving our island’s natural resources.”
In order to receive Green Globe certification, Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa, Rose Hall had implemented several green practices into their daily operations over the course of two years. These include reusing lines, increasing energy efficiency, waste reduction, environmental education and community outreach.
Efforts indicating consistent and ongoing green initiatives were overseen by the Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Team (REACT) who educate all departments on practices which can minimise the resort’s carbon footprint.
CEO of Green Globe Certification, Guido Bauer, said: “We welcome The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall, into the elite community of Green Globe certified resorts. And especially, we wish to congratulate our local Caribbean representatives and consultants, particularly Ms Wendy Walker-Drakes, for diligently working on the ground to complete the significant work of documenting the resorts sustainability achievements.”
The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall already stands out from other Jamaica hotels after receiving the coveted AAA Five Diamond award.
Situated on 5,000 acres of stunning landscapes in Montego Bay, the luxury resort offers beachfront accommodation comprising 427 rooms and lavish suites; and 18-hole championship golf course; a full service spa offering an abundance of soothing and replenishing treatments; five gourmet dining restaurants; 25,000-feet of modern meeting space; and a variety of water sports and leisure activities for guests to enjoy during their holidays in Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....