Dubai Holidays for Car lovers with Supercar Promenade at 2011 Dubai International Boat Show
Car enthusiasts enjoying Dubai holidays this March will find themselves in motor heaven as the 2011 Dubai International Boat Show launches its first Supercar Promenade alongside a display of the world's most exquisite superyachts.
This year’s Dubai International Boat Show will have a treat in store for motor enthusiasts on Dubai holidays as it launches its first Supercar Promenade which will feature alongside a beautiful display of some of the world’s finest superyachts.
Bentleys, Brabus, Porsche and Rolls-Royce will headline the parade and Hamann, a superb car designer, will present its latest unique concept by previewing the magnificent Hamann Porsche Cayenne.
Car lovers on holidays to Dubai will be able to feast their eyes on a showcase of exclusive motors including limited edition models of the sleek Invader L60 which reaches 0 to 100km in just 5.5 seconds.
International Sales Director at Invader Technologies, Dmitry Krivtsov, said: “The Dubai International Boat Show is an excellent platform for us to display our premier models. The luxury end of the Middle East boating and motoring market are very similar in that they appeal to the same potential clients and complement the lifestyle of high end buyers.
“The Invader brand standing alongside many of the world’s most prestigious marine companies taking part in the event is an outstanding example of that. As part of the shows first ever Supercar Promenade, I’m sure that Invader will attract serious attention and provide substantial business opportunities.”
The Dubai International Boat Show will be taking place between 1st March and 5th March 2011 at the Dubai International Marine Club Mina Seyahi. The event is the longest running marine event in the Middle East and the launch of the Supercar Promenade is expected to attract even more visitors on Dubai holidays, enticing them away from their beach relaxation and lavish Dubai hotels to marvel at some of the world’s most magnificent marine and land motors.
“We are expecting in excess of 25,000 visitors at this year’s show and the Supercar Promenade is a fantastic addition to the event. The brands on show are the finest anywhere in the world and further strengthen the role of Dubai International Boat Show as an outstanding luxury showcase”, Trixee Loh, Senior Vice President of the Dubai World Trade Centre and organiser of the event, explained.
“The world-class calibre of all our exhibitors is a true testament to the strength of Dubai as a regional trading hub, providing premier products to the international and domestic marketplace.”
Main exhibitors at this year’s show include Atlantis, Emirates Boats, Luxury Sea Boats, Majesty Yachts, Midnight Express Powerboats, Westport, Benetti, Al Yousef (Yamaha), Princess Yachts, and several more.
The event will also feature a number of competitions, entertainment programs and live performances and travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai will be able to enjoy the show between 4pm to 9.30p.m daily.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...