Dubai Holidays for Car lovers with Supercar Promenade at 2011 Dubai International Boat Show
Car enthusiasts enjoying Dubai holidays this March will find themselves in motor heaven as the 2011 Dubai International Boat Show launches its first Supercar Promenade alongside a display of the world's most exquisite superyachts.
This year’s Dubai International Boat Show will have a treat in store for motor enthusiasts on Dubai holidays as it launches its first Supercar Promenade which will feature alongside a beautiful display of some of the world’s finest superyachts.
Bentleys, Brabus, Porsche and Rolls-Royce will headline the parade and Hamann, a superb car designer, will present its latest unique concept by previewing the magnificent Hamann Porsche Cayenne.
Car lovers on holidays to Dubai will be able to feast their eyes on a showcase of exclusive motors including limited edition models of the sleek Invader L60 which reaches 0 to 100km in just 5.5 seconds.
International Sales Director at Invader Technologies, Dmitry Krivtsov, said: “The Dubai International Boat Show is an excellent platform for us to display our premier models. The luxury end of the Middle East boating and motoring market are very similar in that they appeal to the same potential clients and complement the lifestyle of high end buyers.
“The Invader brand standing alongside many of the world’s most prestigious marine companies taking part in the event is an outstanding example of that. As part of the shows first ever Supercar Promenade, I’m sure that Invader will attract serious attention and provide substantial business opportunities.”
The Dubai International Boat Show will be taking place between 1st March and 5th March 2011 at the Dubai International Marine Club Mina Seyahi. The event is the longest running marine event in the Middle East and the launch of the Supercar Promenade is expected to attract even more visitors on Dubai holidays, enticing them away from their beach relaxation and lavish Dubai hotels to marvel at some of the world’s most magnificent marine and land motors.
“We are expecting in excess of 25,000 visitors at this year’s show and the Supercar Promenade is a fantastic addition to the event. The brands on show are the finest anywhere in the world and further strengthen the role of Dubai International Boat Show as an outstanding luxury showcase”, Trixee Loh, Senior Vice President of the Dubai World Trade Centre and organiser of the event, explained.
“The world-class calibre of all our exhibitors is a true testament to the strength of Dubai as a regional trading hub, providing premier products to the international and domestic marketplace.”
Main exhibitors at this year’s show include Atlantis, Emirates Boats, Luxury Sea Boats, Majesty Yachts, Midnight Express Powerboats, Westport, Benetti, Al Yousef (Yamaha), Princess Yachts, and several more.
The event will also feature a number of competitions, entertainment programs and live performances and travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai will be able to enjoy the show between 4pm to 9.30p.m daily.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...