Dubai Holidays for Car lovers with Supercar Promenade at 2011 Dubai International Boat Show
Car enthusiasts enjoying Dubai holidays this March will find themselves in motor heaven as the 2011 Dubai International Boat Show launches its first Supercar Promenade alongside a display of the world's most exquisite superyachts.
This year’s Dubai International Boat Show will have a treat in store for motor enthusiasts on Dubai holidays as it launches its first Supercar Promenade which will feature alongside a beautiful display of some of the world’s finest superyachts.
Bentleys, Brabus, Porsche and Rolls-Royce will headline the parade and Hamann, a superb car designer, will present its latest unique concept by previewing the magnificent Hamann Porsche Cayenne.
Car lovers on holidays to Dubai will be able to feast their eyes on a showcase of exclusive motors including limited edition models of the sleek Invader L60 which reaches 0 to 100km in just 5.5 seconds.
International Sales Director at Invader Technologies, Dmitry Krivtsov, said: “The Dubai International Boat Show is an excellent platform for us to display our premier models. The luxury end of the Middle East boating and motoring market are very similar in that they appeal to the same potential clients and complement the lifestyle of high end buyers.
“The Invader brand standing alongside many of the world’s most prestigious marine companies taking part in the event is an outstanding example of that. As part of the shows first ever Supercar Promenade, I’m sure that Invader will attract serious attention and provide substantial business opportunities.”
The Dubai International Boat Show will be taking place between 1st March and 5th March 2011 at the Dubai International Marine Club Mina Seyahi. The event is the longest running marine event in the Middle East and the launch of the Supercar Promenade is expected to attract even more visitors on Dubai holidays, enticing them away from their beach relaxation and lavish Dubai hotels to marvel at some of the world’s most magnificent marine and land motors.
“We are expecting in excess of 25,000 visitors at this year’s show and the Supercar Promenade is a fantastic addition to the event. The brands on show are the finest anywhere in the world and further strengthen the role of Dubai International Boat Show as an outstanding luxury showcase”, Trixee Loh, Senior Vice President of the Dubai World Trade Centre and organiser of the event, explained.
“The world-class calibre of all our exhibitors is a true testament to the strength of Dubai as a regional trading hub, providing premier products to the international and domestic marketplace.”
Main exhibitors at this year’s show include Atlantis, Emirates Boats, Luxury Sea Boats, Majesty Yachts, Midnight Express Powerboats, Westport, Benetti, Al Yousef (Yamaha), Princess Yachts, and several more.
The event will also feature a number of competitions, entertainment programs and live performances and travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai will be able to enjoy the show between 4pm to 9.30p.m daily.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...