JetBlue Airways Expands Services to Provide More Caribbean Holiday Destinations
Tourists looking for affordable flights for their Caribbean holidays will now have more options as JetBlue Airways launches a new route to Providenciales in the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands.
JetBlue Airways has launched a new low-fare flight for holidaymakers booking Turks & Caicos holidays.
The new service will provide a daily route to Providenciales from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) and a weekly flight has been introduced from Boston Logan International Airport this weekend.
To help celebrate the new route, the airline is offering people the chance to win Caribbean holidays to this tropical destination with a JetBlue Getaways package which includes return flights for two to Turks & Caicos and hotel accommodation for four days and three nights.
JetBlue’s Vice President of Network Planning, Scott Laurence, commented: “We’re excited to begin this new Caribbean adventure. Providenciales and the more than 40 islands that make up the Turks and Caicos are a perfect addition to our wide array of Caribbean leisure destinations. We know our customers will enjoy the islands as much as they enjoy the JetBlue Experience, complete with more options and entertainment.”
The new service will provide flights to the airline’s 16th successful destination in the Caribbean and travellers can benefit from affordable airfares for their holidays in Turks & Caicos.
Ralph Higgs, Director of the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board, stated: “The entire Turks and Caicos is pleased to have JetBlue providing service to our Islands.
“JetBlue’s brand complements our destination’s attributes beautifully; this is a win-win situation for all involved.”
“The Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority joins the many others, stakeholders and passengers alike, in welcoming JetBlue to its developing Providenciales International Airport,” added the CEO of the Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority, John T. Smith.
“We look forward to a long, strong and symbiotic relationship.”
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory situated in the West Indies, north of the island of Hispaniola which is occupied by Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
The islands are home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs and beautiful marine parks making it a perfect destination for divers and snorkelers on Caribbean holidays.
Providenciales is a popular destination for holidaymakers from all over the world and the island boasts many white sand beaches, upscale resorts and hotels, golf courses and exquisite restaurants.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...