JetBlue Airways Expands Services to Provide More Caribbean Holiday Destinations
Tourists looking for affordable flights for their Caribbean holidays will now have more options as JetBlue Airways launches a new route to Providenciales in the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands.
JetBlue Airways has launched a new low-fare flight for holidaymakers booking Turks & Caicos holidays.
The new service will provide a daily route to Providenciales from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) and a weekly flight has been introduced from Boston Logan International Airport this weekend.
To help celebrate the new route, the airline is offering people the chance to win Caribbean holidays to this tropical destination with a JetBlue Getaways package which includes return flights for two to Turks & Caicos and hotel accommodation for four days and three nights.
JetBlue’s Vice President of Network Planning, Scott Laurence, commented: “We’re excited to begin this new Caribbean adventure. Providenciales and the more than 40 islands that make up the Turks and Caicos are a perfect addition to our wide array of Caribbean leisure destinations. We know our customers will enjoy the islands as much as they enjoy the JetBlue Experience, complete with more options and entertainment.”
The new service will provide flights to the airline’s 16th successful destination in the Caribbean and travellers can benefit from affordable airfares for their holidays in Turks & Caicos.
Ralph Higgs, Director of the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board, stated: “The entire Turks and Caicos is pleased to have JetBlue providing service to our Islands.
“JetBlue’s brand complements our destination’s attributes beautifully; this is a win-win situation for all involved.”
“The Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority joins the many others, stakeholders and passengers alike, in welcoming JetBlue to its developing Providenciales International Airport,” added the CEO of the Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority, John T. Smith.
“We look forward to a long, strong and symbiotic relationship.”
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory situated in the West Indies, north of the island of Hispaniola which is occupied by Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
The islands are home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs and beautiful marine parks making it a perfect destination for divers and snorkelers on Caribbean holidays.
Providenciales is a popular destination for holidaymakers from all over the world and the island boasts many white sand beaches, upscale resorts and hotels, golf courses and exquisite restaurants.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...