JetBlue Airways Expands Services to Provide More Caribbean Holiday Destinations
Tourists looking for affordable flights for their Caribbean holidays will now have more options as JetBlue Airways launches a new route to Providenciales in the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands.
JetBlue Airways has launched a new low-fare flight for holidaymakers booking Turks & Caicos holidays.
The new service will provide a daily route to Providenciales from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) and a weekly flight has been introduced from Boston Logan International Airport this weekend.
To help celebrate the new route, the airline is offering people the chance to win Caribbean holidays to this tropical destination with a JetBlue Getaways package which includes return flights for two to Turks & Caicos and hotel accommodation for four days and three nights.
JetBlue’s Vice President of Network Planning, Scott Laurence, commented: “We’re excited to begin this new Caribbean adventure. Providenciales and the more than 40 islands that make up the Turks and Caicos are a perfect addition to our wide array of Caribbean leisure destinations. We know our customers will enjoy the islands as much as they enjoy the JetBlue Experience, complete with more options and entertainment.”
The new service will provide flights to the airline’s 16th successful destination in the Caribbean and travellers can benefit from affordable airfares for their holidays in Turks & Caicos.
Ralph Higgs, Director of the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board, stated: “The entire Turks and Caicos is pleased to have JetBlue providing service to our Islands.
“JetBlue’s brand complements our destination’s attributes beautifully; this is a win-win situation for all involved.”
“The Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority joins the many others, stakeholders and passengers alike, in welcoming JetBlue to its developing Providenciales International Airport,” added the CEO of the Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority, John T. Smith.
“We look forward to a long, strong and symbiotic relationship.”
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory situated in the West Indies, north of the island of Hispaniola which is occupied by Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
The islands are home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs and beautiful marine parks making it a perfect destination for divers and snorkelers on Caribbean holidays.
Providenciales is a popular destination for holidaymakers from all over the world and the island boasts many white sand beaches, upscale resorts and hotels, golf courses and exquisite restaurants.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...