Ritz-Carlton Golf and Spa Resort in Jamaica honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award
Travellers searching for an upscale award-winning resort for their Jamaica holidays will be able to enjoy a luxurious experience at the Ritz-Carlton Golf and Spa Resort, Rose Hall, the only resort in the country to receive the AAA Five Diamond Award.
The Ritz-Carlton Golf and Spa Resort, Rose Hall in Jamaica has been honoured with the 2011 AAA Five Diamond award. The upscale resort specialised in providing luxury Jamaica holidays for travellers and is the first of Jamaica hotels to receive this award which is given to the most elite restaurants and hotels in the world.
The Five Diamond honour was awarded by the American Automobile Association (AAA) which honours hotel properties and restaurants with one of the world's most prestigious awards.
Director of AAA Tourism Information Development, Michael Petrone, said: "Five Diamond establishments exemplify the highest level of physical attributes, sophistication and service, which consistently exceeds expectations of even the most refined traveller. To achieve and maintain this level of service is an amazing accomplishment."
Tony Mira, General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton Golf and Spa Resort, added: "This milestone accomplishment is a testament to the extraordinary service, devotion and naturally warm Jamaican hospitality of our remarkable ladies and gentleman. This award would not be possible without them. We are honoured to be continuously recognized for bringing a new level of luxury to the island nation of Jamaica."
The colonial-designed luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort is situated 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport, upon 5,000 acres of beautiful land surrounded by the white sand beach and sparkling Caribbean Sea.
Guests can enjoy a range of luxury facilities during their Jamaica holidays including games of golf on the 18-hole championship golf course; a full service spa with experienced staff who offer rejuvenating and relaxing treatments; fun activities and water sports, five gourmet restaurants with international cuisine; and 25,000 square-feet of meeting and reception space.
Travellers can experience the world-class award-winning amenities at the resort with the Reconnect Package which is available until 30th April and includes accommodation, breakfast for two guests and $100 daily resort credit, from very affordable prices.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...