Final Line Up Announced for St Lucia Jazz Festival 2011
Travellers on St. Lucia holidays this May will be in for a treat as the line-up is announced for the 2011 St. Lucia Jazz Festival, which will include performances from John Legend, Chuck Brown, Yellowjackets and Trey Songz
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be celebrating its 20th anniversary with a line-up of fantastic musicians including John Legend, Chuck Brown and the Yellowjackets.
Travellers enjoying their St Lucia holidays in the first week of May this year will be able to experience some of the world’s most talented artists at venues scattered across the Caribbean island.
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be taking place from 4th to 8th May and will include Main Stage performances, Jazz on the Pier, and Tea Tine Jazz.
Musicians confirmed for performances on Main Stage events at Gaiety on Rodney Bay include Ledisi, Regina Carter, Allison Marquis and Electric pan Jazz, Sixun, Bad Ass Brass, and Augustin “Jab” Duplessis featuring Derede Williams. Pigeon Island will see performances from Trey Songz, Maceo Parker, Yellowjackets, Taj Weekes, John Legend, Chuck Brown, Mike Stern, Richard Bona, Saint Lucia Collective and Anacaona.
Jazz on the Pier is free of charge and will be taking pace on Friday 6th May at the Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex and will feature performances from Luther Francois, Rob Zi Taylor, E’Vion, Kosmi Riddim, Vibe Tribe, TC Brown, Teddyson John, Nicole David, Alpha, Kakal Platinum George, Q-Pid, Superman HD and DJ HP.
Tourists will be treated to some fantastic music during their St. Lucia holidays as the festivals features a blend of traditional jazz, fusion, rhythm and blues, and acoustical jazz in a range of venues from open-air park locations and picnic events, to late nightclub performances.
The talented acts originate from all over the Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the United States, and Europe and feature elements of reggae, French and Latin rhythms.
The festival is celebrated across the beautiful island and holidaymakers will be able to join in the festivities whilst enjoying luxurious accommodation and facilities at several St Lucia hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...