Final Line Up Announced for St Lucia Jazz Festival 2011
Travellers on St. Lucia holidays this May will be in for a treat as the line-up is announced for the 2011 St. Lucia Jazz Festival, which will include performances from John Legend, Chuck Brown, Yellowjackets and Trey Songz
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be celebrating its 20th anniversary with a line-up of fantastic musicians including John Legend, Chuck Brown and the Yellowjackets.
Travellers enjoying their St Lucia holidays in the first week of May this year will be able to experience some of the world’s most talented artists at venues scattered across the Caribbean island.
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be taking place from 4th to 8th May and will include Main Stage performances, Jazz on the Pier, and Tea Tine Jazz.
Musicians confirmed for performances on Main Stage events at Gaiety on Rodney Bay include Ledisi, Regina Carter, Allison Marquis and Electric pan Jazz, Sixun, Bad Ass Brass, and Augustin “Jab” Duplessis featuring Derede Williams. Pigeon Island will see performances from Trey Songz, Maceo Parker, Yellowjackets, Taj Weekes, John Legend, Chuck Brown, Mike Stern, Richard Bona, Saint Lucia Collective and Anacaona.
Jazz on the Pier is free of charge and will be taking pace on Friday 6th May at the Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex and will feature performances from Luther Francois, Rob Zi Taylor, E’Vion, Kosmi Riddim, Vibe Tribe, TC Brown, Teddyson John, Nicole David, Alpha, Kakal Platinum George, Q-Pid, Superman HD and DJ HP.
Tourists will be treated to some fantastic music during their St. Lucia holidays as the festivals features a blend of traditional jazz, fusion, rhythm and blues, and acoustical jazz in a range of venues from open-air park locations and picnic events, to late nightclub performances.
The talented acts originate from all over the Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the United States, and Europe and feature elements of reggae, French and Latin rhythms.
The festival is celebrated across the beautiful island and holidaymakers will be able to join in the festivities whilst enjoying luxurious accommodation and facilities at several St Lucia hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...