Final Line Up Announced for St Lucia Jazz Festival 2011
Travellers on St. Lucia holidays this May will be in for a treat as the line-up is announced for the 2011 St. Lucia Jazz Festival, which will include performances from John Legend, Chuck Brown, Yellowjackets and Trey Songz
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be celebrating its 20th anniversary with a line-up of fantastic musicians including John Legend, Chuck Brown and the Yellowjackets.
Travellers enjoying their St Lucia holidays in the first week of May this year will be able to experience some of the world’s most talented artists at venues scattered across the Caribbean island.
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be taking place from 4th to 8th May and will include Main Stage performances, Jazz on the Pier, and Tea Tine Jazz.
Musicians confirmed for performances on Main Stage events at Gaiety on Rodney Bay include Ledisi, Regina Carter, Allison Marquis and Electric pan Jazz, Sixun, Bad Ass Brass, and Augustin “Jab” Duplessis featuring Derede Williams. Pigeon Island will see performances from Trey Songz, Maceo Parker, Yellowjackets, Taj Weekes, John Legend, Chuck Brown, Mike Stern, Richard Bona, Saint Lucia Collective and Anacaona.
Jazz on the Pier is free of charge and will be taking pace on Friday 6th May at the Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex and will feature performances from Luther Francois, Rob Zi Taylor, E’Vion, Kosmi Riddim, Vibe Tribe, TC Brown, Teddyson John, Nicole David, Alpha, Kakal Platinum George, Q-Pid, Superman HD and DJ HP.
Tourists will be treated to some fantastic music during their St. Lucia holidays as the festivals features a blend of traditional jazz, fusion, rhythm and blues, and acoustical jazz in a range of venues from open-air park locations and picnic events, to late nightclub performances.
The talented acts originate from all over the Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the United States, and Europe and feature elements of reggae, French and Latin rhythms.
The festival is celebrated across the beautiful island and holidaymakers will be able to join in the festivities whilst enjoying luxurious accommodation and facilities at several St Lucia hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...