Final Line Up Announced for St Lucia Jazz Festival 2011
Travellers on St. Lucia holidays this May will be in for a treat as the line-up is announced for the 2011 St. Lucia Jazz Festival, which will include performances from John Legend, Chuck Brown, Yellowjackets and Trey Songz
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be celebrating its 20th anniversary with a line-up of fantastic musicians including John Legend, Chuck Brown and the Yellowjackets.
Travellers enjoying their St Lucia holidays in the first week of May this year will be able to experience some of the world’s most talented artists at venues scattered across the Caribbean island.
The St. Lucia Jazz Festival 2011 will be taking place from 4th to 8th May and will include Main Stage performances, Jazz on the Pier, and Tea Tine Jazz.
Musicians confirmed for performances on Main Stage events at Gaiety on Rodney Bay include Ledisi, Regina Carter, Allison Marquis and Electric pan Jazz, Sixun, Bad Ass Brass, and Augustin “Jab” Duplessis featuring Derede Williams. Pigeon Island will see performances from Trey Songz, Maceo Parker, Yellowjackets, Taj Weekes, John Legend, Chuck Brown, Mike Stern, Richard Bona, Saint Lucia Collective and Anacaona.
Jazz on the Pier is free of charge and will be taking pace on Friday 6th May at the Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex and will feature performances from Luther Francois, Rob Zi Taylor, E’Vion, Kosmi Riddim, Vibe Tribe, TC Brown, Teddyson John, Nicole David, Alpha, Kakal Platinum George, Q-Pid, Superman HD and DJ HP.
Tourists will be treated to some fantastic music during their St. Lucia holidays as the festivals features a blend of traditional jazz, fusion, rhythm and blues, and acoustical jazz in a range of venues from open-air park locations and picnic events, to late nightclub performances.
The talented acts originate from all over the Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the United States, and Europe and feature elements of reggae, French and Latin rhythms.
The festival is celebrated across the beautiful island and holidaymakers will be able to join in the festivities whilst enjoying luxurious accommodation and facilities at several St Lucia hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...