Courtyard by Marriott opens in Bridgetown, Barbados
Courtyard by Marriott has announced the opening of its first property in Barbados which features the company's new lobby and room design which features vivid colours and separate check-in pedestals for traveller arriving on their Barbados holidays.
Holiday makers hopefuls on Barbados holidays will be able to stay at Courtyard by Marriott's first Barbados hotel property which also features the company's new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and room and design.
Situated at The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings, Christ Church in Bridgetown, the property is debuting into the Barbados hotels market and will offer 118 rooms for guests enjoying luxury Caribbean holidays.
The luxury hotel features a bright and contemporary lobby area with vivid colours such as red, green, blue and orange which creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for visitors.
Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown is just the second of the company's property to feature the new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and design of the guest rooms. The lobby also feature individual pedestals which have replaced the welcome desk to provide more personal space for guests as they check-in. The lobby also features flexible seating areas which include a communal table, private media booths with modern high-definition televisions, and semi-enclosed lounge areas.
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the hotel can access free wireless Internet in the lobby through their own laptops of they can use the extended business library which features complimentary computer terminals, a printer, and separate computer stations which can be used to print airline boarding passes or check the status of flights.
The hotel offers The Centro restaurant which offers casual dining and healthier menu options; an outdoor swimming pool; a fitness centre; laundry service; and a business centre which features 2,700 square-feet of meeting space or rooms for small functions and events.
The signature shade of Green which has been with Courtyard by Marriott since the beginning of the brand over 25 years ago is now brighter, symbolising the significance of the brand's commitment to being eco-friendly and encouraging guests to recycle during their holidays with the presence of paper, glass, plastic and metal recycling stations throughout the hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...