Courtyard by Marriott opens in Bridgetown, Barbados
Courtyard by Marriott has announced the opening of its first property in Barbados which features the company's new lobby and room design which features vivid colours and separate check-in pedestals for traveller arriving on their Barbados holidays.
Holiday makers hopefuls on Barbados holidays will be able to stay at Courtyard by Marriott's first Barbados hotel property which also features the company's new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and room and design.
Situated at The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings, Christ Church in Bridgetown, the property is debuting into the Barbados hotels market and will offer 118 rooms for guests enjoying luxury Caribbean holidays.
The luxury hotel features a bright and contemporary lobby area with vivid colours such as red, green, blue and orange which creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for visitors.
Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown is just the second of the company's property to feature the new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and design of the guest rooms. The lobby also feature individual pedestals which have replaced the welcome desk to provide more personal space for guests as they check-in. The lobby also features flexible seating areas which include a communal table, private media booths with modern high-definition televisions, and semi-enclosed lounge areas.
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the hotel can access free wireless Internet in the lobby through their own laptops of they can use the extended business library which features complimentary computer terminals, a printer, and separate computer stations which can be used to print airline boarding passes or check the status of flights.
The hotel offers The Centro restaurant which offers casual dining and healthier menu options; an outdoor swimming pool; a fitness centre; laundry service; and a business centre which features 2,700 square-feet of meeting space or rooms for small functions and events.
The signature shade of Green which has been with Courtyard by Marriott since the beginning of the brand over 25 years ago is now brighter, symbolising the significance of the brand's commitment to being eco-friendly and encouraging guests to recycle during their holidays with the presence of paper, glass, plastic and metal recycling stations throughout the hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...