Courtyard by Marriott opens in Bridgetown, Barbados
Courtyard by Marriott has announced the opening of its first property in Barbados which features the company's new lobby and room design which features vivid colours and separate check-in pedestals for traveller arriving on their Barbados holidays.
Holiday makers hopefuls on Barbados holidays will be able to stay at Courtyard by Marriott's first Barbados hotel property which also features the company's new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and room and design.
Situated at The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings, Christ Church in Bridgetown, the property is debuting into the Barbados hotels market and will offer 118 rooms for guests enjoying luxury Caribbean holidays.
The luxury hotel features a bright and contemporary lobby area with vivid colours such as red, green, blue and orange which creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for visitors.
Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown is just the second of the company's property to feature the new "Refreshing Business" makeover to the lobby and design of the guest rooms. The lobby also feature individual pedestals which have replaced the welcome desk to provide more personal space for guests as they check-in. The lobby also features flexible seating areas which include a communal table, private media booths with modern high-definition televisions, and semi-enclosed lounge areas.
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the hotel can access free wireless Internet in the lobby through their own laptops of they can use the extended business library which features complimentary computer terminals, a printer, and separate computer stations which can be used to print airline boarding passes or check the status of flights.
The hotel offers The Centro restaurant which offers casual dining and healthier menu options; an outdoor swimming pool; a fitness centre; laundry service; and a business centre which features 2,700 square-feet of meeting space or rooms for small functions and events.
The signature shade of Green which has been with Courtyard by Marriott since the beginning of the brand over 25 years ago is now brighter, symbolising the significance of the brand's commitment to being eco-friendly and encouraging guests to recycle during their holidays with the presence of paper, glass, plastic and metal recycling stations throughout the hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...