East Winds Inn St. Lucia receives high honours from TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor, one of the world's leading online hotel review websites, has named the East Winds Inn as number six on the top ten all inclusive hotel in the world, for providing luxury beachfront St. Lucia holidays for travellers.
The East Winds Inn provides luxury St. Lucia holidays for travellers seeking an authentic Caribbean experience and has just been named amongst the world's top ten all inclusive hotels by TripAdvisor.
Situated in LaBrellote Bay in St. Lucia in the West Indies, the East Winds Inn took 6th place in the list making it the fourth consecutive year for the Caribbean beachfront resort to receive a major award from TripAdvisor.
The East Winds Inn is one of the oldest and most authentic St. Lucia hotels and offers a stunning beachfront location situated within 12 acres of lush tropical gardens.
Holiday makers can enjoy peaceful natural surroundings during their St. Lucia holidays made up of golden sand beaches, the sparkling azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, and sightings of seashore and tropical birds including the St. Lucian Humming Birds and the Mangrove Cuckoos.
Guests staying at the stunning resort can relax amid elegant and private accommodation comprising 26 rooms within 13 individual cottages and three ocean-view rooms. The rooms feature private terraces or patios, private bathrooms with showers, king size beds, ceiling fans, fridges, coffee/tea making facilities and in-room safes.
The intimate residences offer yoga classes, massages and tranquil areas for relaxation, as well as a range of exciting water activities including kayaking, paddle boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, and Hobie cats.
After a refreshing swim in the freshwater swimming pool, travellers can retreat to the Jasmine Room for afternoon tea, unwind to the soft melodies of the jazz duo at the Bamboo Lounge, celebrate an occasion with Champagne at the Almond tree Bar, or savour international cuisine at the open-air restaurant, the Flamboyant Room.
TripAdvisor is one of the world's leading hotel review websites which offers reviews from the travel community about destinations, hotels, cruises, restaurants, and resorts to suit all budgets in thousands of countries all across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...