East Winds Inn St. Lucia receives high honours from TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor, one of the world's leading online hotel review websites, has named the East Winds Inn as number six on the top ten all inclusive hotel in the world, for providing luxury beachfront St. Lucia holidays for travellers.
The East Winds Inn provides luxury St. Lucia holidays for travellers seeking an authentic Caribbean experience and has just been named amongst the world's top ten all inclusive hotels by TripAdvisor.
Situated in LaBrellote Bay in St. Lucia in the West Indies, the East Winds Inn took 6th place in the list making it the fourth consecutive year for the Caribbean beachfront resort to receive a major award from TripAdvisor.
The East Winds Inn is one of the oldest and most authentic St. Lucia hotels and offers a stunning beachfront location situated within 12 acres of lush tropical gardens.
Holiday makers can enjoy peaceful natural surroundings during their St. Lucia holidays made up of golden sand beaches, the sparkling azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, and sightings of seashore and tropical birds including the St. Lucian Humming Birds and the Mangrove Cuckoos.
Guests staying at the stunning resort can relax amid elegant and private accommodation comprising 26 rooms within 13 individual cottages and three ocean-view rooms. The rooms feature private terraces or patios, private bathrooms with showers, king size beds, ceiling fans, fridges, coffee/tea making facilities and in-room safes.
The intimate residences offer yoga classes, massages and tranquil areas for relaxation, as well as a range of exciting water activities including kayaking, paddle boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, and Hobie cats.
After a refreshing swim in the freshwater swimming pool, travellers can retreat to the Jasmine Room for afternoon tea, unwind to the soft melodies of the jazz duo at the Bamboo Lounge, celebrate an occasion with Champagne at the Almond tree Bar, or savour international cuisine at the open-air restaurant, the Flamboyant Room.
TripAdvisor is one of the world's leading hotel review websites which offers reviews from the travel community about destinations, hotels, cruises, restaurants, and resorts to suit all budgets in thousands of countries all across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Upgrade and Save! Book and Save when Upgrading to an Oceanview room!
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...