East Winds Inn St. Lucia receives high honours from TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor, one of the world's leading online hotel review websites, has named the East Winds Inn as number six on the top ten all inclusive hotel in the world, for providing luxury beachfront St. Lucia holidays for travellers.
The East Winds Inn provides luxury St. Lucia holidays for travellers seeking an authentic Caribbean experience and has just been named amongst the world's top ten all inclusive hotels by TripAdvisor.
Situated in LaBrellote Bay in St. Lucia in the West Indies, the East Winds Inn took 6th place in the list making it the fourth consecutive year for the Caribbean beachfront resort to receive a major award from TripAdvisor.
The East Winds Inn is one of the oldest and most authentic St. Lucia hotels and offers a stunning beachfront location situated within 12 acres of lush tropical gardens.
Holiday makers can enjoy peaceful natural surroundings during their St. Lucia holidays made up of golden sand beaches, the sparkling azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, and sightings of seashore and tropical birds including the St. Lucian Humming Birds and the Mangrove Cuckoos.
Guests staying at the stunning resort can relax amid elegant and private accommodation comprising 26 rooms within 13 individual cottages and three ocean-view rooms. The rooms feature private terraces or patios, private bathrooms with showers, king size beds, ceiling fans, fridges, coffee/tea making facilities and in-room safes.
The intimate residences offer yoga classes, massages and tranquil areas for relaxation, as well as a range of exciting water activities including kayaking, paddle boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, and Hobie cats.
After a refreshing swim in the freshwater swimming pool, travellers can retreat to the Jasmine Room for afternoon tea, unwind to the soft melodies of the jazz duo at the Bamboo Lounge, celebrate an occasion with Champagne at the Almond tree Bar, or savour international cuisine at the open-air restaurant, the Flamboyant Room.
TripAdvisor is one of the world's leading hotel review websites which offers reviews from the travel community about destinations, hotels, cruises, restaurants, and resorts to suit all budgets in thousands of countries all across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...