East Winds Inn St. Lucia receives high honours from TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor, one of the world's leading online hotel review websites, has named the East Winds Inn as number six on the top ten all inclusive hotel in the world, for providing luxury beachfront St. Lucia holidays for travellers.
The East Winds Inn provides luxury St. Lucia holidays for travellers seeking an authentic Caribbean experience and has just been named amongst the world's top ten all inclusive hotels by TripAdvisor.
Situated in LaBrellote Bay in St. Lucia in the West Indies, the East Winds Inn took 6th place in the list making it the fourth consecutive year for the Caribbean beachfront resort to receive a major award from TripAdvisor.
The East Winds Inn is one of the oldest and most authentic St. Lucia hotels and offers a stunning beachfront location situated within 12 acres of lush tropical gardens.
Holiday makers can enjoy peaceful natural surroundings during their St. Lucia holidays made up of golden sand beaches, the sparkling azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, and sightings of seashore and tropical birds including the St. Lucian Humming Birds and the Mangrove Cuckoos.
Guests staying at the stunning resort can relax amid elegant and private accommodation comprising 26 rooms within 13 individual cottages and three ocean-view rooms. The rooms feature private terraces or patios, private bathrooms with showers, king size beds, ceiling fans, fridges, coffee/tea making facilities and in-room safes.
The intimate residences offer yoga classes, massages and tranquil areas for relaxation, as well as a range of exciting water activities including kayaking, paddle boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, and Hobie cats.
After a refreshing swim in the freshwater swimming pool, travellers can retreat to the Jasmine Room for afternoon tea, unwind to the soft melodies of the jazz duo at the Bamboo Lounge, celebrate an occasion with Champagne at the Almond tree Bar, or savour international cuisine at the open-air restaurant, the Flamboyant Room.
TripAdvisor is one of the world's leading hotel review websites which offers reviews from the travel community about destinations, hotels, cruises, restaurants, and resorts to suit all budgets in thousands of countries all across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...