Iberostar Hotels and Resorts plans to manage three new Cuba hotels in 2011
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts are planning to offer Cuba holidays for travellers with the opening of three new hotels on the Caribbean island with two four-star resorts in Cayo Coco and a new five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
The Spanish hotel chain Iberostar Hotels and Resorts is planning to manage three new hotels which will provide luxury Cuba holidays for travellers this year.
The new hotels are just three of seven new properties which are scheduled to open this year as Iberostar celebrates a turnover of 881 million euros in 2010, a nine per cent increase on 2009.
The hotel chain currently operates 101 hotels offering 67,400 beds across Spain, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and America.
This year will see the opening of two new four-star Cayo Coco hotels in Cuba and a luxury urban five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts currently provides Cayo Coco holidays for tourists at the four-star Hotel Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo which is surrounded by five kilometres of white sandy beaches and lush tropical landscapes. Guests can spend their Cuba holidays relaxing with a cocktail in the refreshing swimming pool; enjoying a wide range of exciting water sports; or unwinding in the hotel's beauty and sauna facilities.
The Spanish group will be investing 45 million euros to maintain the quality of its portfolio of hotels and resorts which includes new properties in Malaga, Spain and Crete in Greece.
The company will also be expanding in countries where it already has a presence with new urban and beach resort projects in the pipeline including Mexico and Cancun, Cuba at Playa Ancon, near Trinidad, Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Iberostate, the real estate division of Grupo Iberostar, will also be busy this year as it continues to build following the selling of residential units last year in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operates properties in leading tourist destinations including Cadiz, Gran Canaria, Malaga, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Majorca, and Fuerteventura in Spain; Bulgaria; Croatia; Greece; Tunisia; Morocco; Turkey; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Mexico; Cancun; and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...