Iberostar Hotels and Resorts plans to manage three new Cuba hotels in 2011
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts are planning to offer Cuba holidays for travellers with the opening of three new hotels on the Caribbean island with two four-star resorts in Cayo Coco and a new five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
The Spanish hotel chain Iberostar Hotels and Resorts is planning to manage three new hotels which will provide luxury Cuba holidays for travellers this year.
The new hotels are just three of seven new properties which are scheduled to open this year as Iberostar celebrates a turnover of 881 million euros in 2010, a nine per cent increase on 2009.
The hotel chain currently operates 101 hotels offering 67,400 beds across Spain, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and America.
This year will see the opening of two new four-star Cayo Coco hotels in Cuba and a luxury urban five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts currently provides Cayo Coco holidays for tourists at the four-star Hotel Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo which is surrounded by five kilometres of white sandy beaches and lush tropical landscapes. Guests can spend their Cuba holidays relaxing with a cocktail in the refreshing swimming pool; enjoying a wide range of exciting water sports; or unwinding in the hotel's beauty and sauna facilities.
The Spanish group will be investing 45 million euros to maintain the quality of its portfolio of hotels and resorts which includes new properties in Malaga, Spain and Crete in Greece.
The company will also be expanding in countries where it already has a presence with new urban and beach resort projects in the pipeline including Mexico and Cancun, Cuba at Playa Ancon, near Trinidad, Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Iberostate, the real estate division of Grupo Iberostar, will also be busy this year as it continues to build following the selling of residential units last year in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operates properties in leading tourist destinations including Cadiz, Gran Canaria, Malaga, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Majorca, and Fuerteventura in Spain; Bulgaria; Croatia; Greece; Tunisia; Morocco; Turkey; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Mexico; Cancun; and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...