Iberostar Hotels and Resorts plans to manage three new Cuba hotels in 2011
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts are planning to offer Cuba holidays for travellers with the opening of three new hotels on the Caribbean island with two four-star resorts in Cayo Coco and a new five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
The Spanish hotel chain Iberostar Hotels and Resorts is planning to manage three new hotels which will provide luxury Cuba holidays for travellers this year.
The new hotels are just three of seven new properties which are scheduled to open this year as Iberostar celebrates a turnover of 881 million euros in 2010, a nine per cent increase on 2009.
The hotel chain currently operates 101 hotels offering 67,400 beds across Spain, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and America.
This year will see the opening of two new four-star Cayo Coco hotels in Cuba and a luxury urban five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts currently provides Cayo Coco holidays for tourists at the four-star Hotel Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo which is surrounded by five kilometres of white sandy beaches and lush tropical landscapes. Guests can spend their Cuba holidays relaxing with a cocktail in the refreshing swimming pool; enjoying a wide range of exciting water sports; or unwinding in the hotel's beauty and sauna facilities.
The Spanish group will be investing 45 million euros to maintain the quality of its portfolio of hotels and resorts which includes new properties in Malaga, Spain and Crete in Greece.
The company will also be expanding in countries where it already has a presence with new urban and beach resort projects in the pipeline including Mexico and Cancun, Cuba at Playa Ancon, near Trinidad, Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Iberostate, the real estate division of Grupo Iberostar, will also be busy this year as it continues to build following the selling of residential units last year in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operates properties in leading tourist destinations including Cadiz, Gran Canaria, Malaga, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Majorca, and Fuerteventura in Spain; Bulgaria; Croatia; Greece; Tunisia; Morocco; Turkey; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Mexico; Cancun; and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...