Iberostar Hotels and Resorts plans to manage three new Cuba hotels in 2011
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts are planning to offer Cuba holidays for travellers with the opening of three new hotels on the Caribbean island with two four-star resorts in Cayo Coco and a new five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
The Spanish hotel chain Iberostar Hotels and Resorts is planning to manage three new hotels which will provide luxury Cuba holidays for travellers this year.
The new hotels are just three of seven new properties which are scheduled to open this year as Iberostar celebrates a turnover of 881 million euros in 2010, a nine per cent increase on 2009.
The hotel chain currently operates 101 hotels offering 67,400 beds across Spain, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and America.
This year will see the opening of two new four-star Cayo Coco hotels in Cuba and a luxury urban five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts currently provides Cayo Coco holidays for tourists at the four-star Hotel Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo which is surrounded by five kilometres of white sandy beaches and lush tropical landscapes. Guests can spend their Cuba holidays relaxing with a cocktail in the refreshing swimming pool; enjoying a wide range of exciting water sports; or unwinding in the hotel's beauty and sauna facilities.
The Spanish group will be investing 45 million euros to maintain the quality of its portfolio of hotels and resorts which includes new properties in Malaga, Spain and Crete in Greece.
The company will also be expanding in countries where it already has a presence with new urban and beach resort projects in the pipeline including Mexico and Cancun, Cuba at Playa Ancon, near Trinidad, Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Iberostate, the real estate division of Grupo Iberostar, will also be busy this year as it continues to build following the selling of residential units last year in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operates properties in leading tourist destinations including Cadiz, Gran Canaria, Malaga, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Majorca, and Fuerteventura in Spain; Bulgaria; Croatia; Greece; Tunisia; Morocco; Turkey; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Mexico; Cancun; and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...