Iberostar Hotels and Resorts plans to manage three new Cuba hotels in 2011
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts are planning to offer Cuba holidays for travellers with the opening of three new hotels on the Caribbean island with two four-star resorts in Cayo Coco and a new five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
The Spanish hotel chain Iberostar Hotels and Resorts is planning to manage three new hotels which will provide luxury Cuba holidays for travellers this year.
The new hotels are just three of seven new properties which are scheduled to open this year as Iberostar celebrates a turnover of 881 million euros in 2010, a nine per cent increase on 2009.
The hotel chain currently operates 101 hotels offering 67,400 beds across Spain, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and America.
This year will see the opening of two new four-star Cayo Coco hotels in Cuba and a luxury urban five-star hotel in the centre of Havana.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts currently provides Cayo Coco holidays for tourists at the four-star Hotel Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo which is surrounded by five kilometres of white sandy beaches and lush tropical landscapes. Guests can spend their Cuba holidays relaxing with a cocktail in the refreshing swimming pool; enjoying a wide range of exciting water sports; or unwinding in the hotel's beauty and sauna facilities.
The Spanish group will be investing 45 million euros to maintain the quality of its portfolio of hotels and resorts which includes new properties in Malaga, Spain and Crete in Greece.
The company will also be expanding in countries where it already has a presence with new urban and beach resort projects in the pipeline including Mexico and Cancun, Cuba at Playa Ancon, near Trinidad, Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Iberostate, the real estate division of Grupo Iberostar, will also be busy this year as it continues to build following the selling of residential units last year in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operates properties in leading tourist destinations including Cadiz, Gran Canaria, Malaga, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Majorca, and Fuerteventura in Spain; Bulgaria; Croatia; Greece; Tunisia; Morocco; Turkey; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Mexico; Cancun; and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...