Banyan Tree and Okura celebrate fifth anniversary of successful partnership
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts are celebrating their fifth year of successful partnership together as they look to expand their portfolio by providing luxury resorts this year for tourists on Asia and Mauritius holidays.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts celebrated their fifth anniversary in successful partnership at a special event which took place at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
Both of the hotel groups celebrated the occasion by showcasing a selection of their luxury properties which provide Asia and Mauritius holidays to over a hundred clients and partners in Singapore who attended the festivities.
Banyan Tree and Okura joined forces in 2006, helping to expand each other's brand and global sales networks.
Managing Director of Hotel Operations for Asia Pacific at Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Arthur Kiong, said: "Together, our guests enjoy Okura's understated yet sophisticated Japanese touches with detailed attention to creating the best international hotels; alongside the Sanctuary for the Senses that Banyan Tree offers through its gracious Asian hospitality combined with the romance of travel and holistic rejuvenation."
This year will see the introduction of new properties from the partnership which will include the opening of Galaxy Macau's integrated destination resort with both an Okura hotel and a Banyan Tree property.
The Banyan Tree hotel will offer 246 spacious suites starting from 100 square-metres which will all feature their very own private indoor relaxation pool. The Banyan Tree Macau will also be the world's only hotel which features ten full-size resort villas with their own gardens and private full-length swimming pools.
In 2011, Banyan Tree will be expanding its portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the opening of the Angsana Balaclava. The hotel group's new addition to luxury hotels in Mauritius will be located on the white powdery sands of Baie aux Tortues (Turtle Bay) and will feature lavish suites with private jet pools or relaxation pools, and the Angsana Spa complete with hammam and hydrotherapy pool.
Further Banyan Tree Hotels scheduled to open this year include the Banyan Tree Riverside in Shanghai, Angsana Hangzhou, Angsana Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi, and its first property in Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...