Banyan Tree and Okura celebrate fifth anniversary of successful partnership
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts are celebrating their fifth year of successful partnership together as they look to expand their portfolio by providing luxury resorts this year for tourists on Asia and Mauritius holidays.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts celebrated their fifth anniversary in successful partnership at a special event which took place at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
Both of the hotel groups celebrated the occasion by showcasing a selection of their luxury properties which provide Asia and Mauritius holidays to over a hundred clients and partners in Singapore who attended the festivities.
Banyan Tree and Okura joined forces in 2006, helping to expand each other's brand and global sales networks.
Managing Director of Hotel Operations for Asia Pacific at Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Arthur Kiong, said: "Together, our guests enjoy Okura's understated yet sophisticated Japanese touches with detailed attention to creating the best international hotels; alongside the Sanctuary for the Senses that Banyan Tree offers through its gracious Asian hospitality combined with the romance of travel and holistic rejuvenation."
This year will see the introduction of new properties from the partnership which will include the opening of Galaxy Macau's integrated destination resort with both an Okura hotel and a Banyan Tree property.
The Banyan Tree hotel will offer 246 spacious suites starting from 100 square-metres which will all feature their very own private indoor relaxation pool. The Banyan Tree Macau will also be the world's only hotel which features ten full-size resort villas with their own gardens and private full-length swimming pools.
In 2011, Banyan Tree will be expanding its portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the opening of the Angsana Balaclava. The hotel group's new addition to luxury hotels in Mauritius will be located on the white powdery sands of Baie aux Tortues (Turtle Bay) and will feature lavish suites with private jet pools or relaxation pools, and the Angsana Spa complete with hammam and hydrotherapy pool.
Further Banyan Tree Hotels scheduled to open this year include the Banyan Tree Riverside in Shanghai, Angsana Hangzhou, Angsana Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi, and its first property in Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...