Banyan Tree and Okura celebrate fifth anniversary of successful partnership
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts are celebrating their fifth year of successful partnership together as they look to expand their portfolio by providing luxury resorts this year for tourists on Asia and Mauritius holidays.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts celebrated their fifth anniversary in successful partnership at a special event which took place at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
Both of the hotel groups celebrated the occasion by showcasing a selection of their luxury properties which provide Asia and Mauritius holidays to over a hundred clients and partners in Singapore who attended the festivities.
Banyan Tree and Okura joined forces in 2006, helping to expand each other's brand and global sales networks.
Managing Director of Hotel Operations for Asia Pacific at Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Arthur Kiong, said: "Together, our guests enjoy Okura's understated yet sophisticated Japanese touches with detailed attention to creating the best international hotels; alongside the Sanctuary for the Senses that Banyan Tree offers through its gracious Asian hospitality combined with the romance of travel and holistic rejuvenation."
This year will see the introduction of new properties from the partnership which will include the opening of Galaxy Macau's integrated destination resort with both an Okura hotel and a Banyan Tree property.
The Banyan Tree hotel will offer 246 spacious suites starting from 100 square-metres which will all feature their very own private indoor relaxation pool. The Banyan Tree Macau will also be the world's only hotel which features ten full-size resort villas with their own gardens and private full-length swimming pools.
In 2011, Banyan Tree will be expanding its portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the opening of the Angsana Balaclava. The hotel group's new addition to luxury hotels in Mauritius will be located on the white powdery sands of Baie aux Tortues (Turtle Bay) and will feature lavish suites with private jet pools or relaxation pools, and the Angsana Spa complete with hammam and hydrotherapy pool.
Further Banyan Tree Hotels scheduled to open this year include the Banyan Tree Riverside in Shanghai, Angsana Hangzhou, Angsana Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi, and its first property in Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...