Banyan Tree and Okura celebrate fifth anniversary of successful partnership
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts are celebrating their fifth year of successful partnership together as they look to expand their portfolio by providing luxury resorts this year for tourists on Asia and Mauritius holidays.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts celebrated their fifth anniversary in successful partnership at a special event which took place at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
Both of the hotel groups celebrated the occasion by showcasing a selection of their luxury properties which provide Asia and Mauritius holidays to over a hundred clients and partners in Singapore who attended the festivities.
Banyan Tree and Okura joined forces in 2006, helping to expand each other's brand and global sales networks.
Managing Director of Hotel Operations for Asia Pacific at Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Arthur Kiong, said: "Together, our guests enjoy Okura's understated yet sophisticated Japanese touches with detailed attention to creating the best international hotels; alongside the Sanctuary for the Senses that Banyan Tree offers through its gracious Asian hospitality combined with the romance of travel and holistic rejuvenation."
This year will see the introduction of new properties from the partnership which will include the opening of Galaxy Macau's integrated destination resort with both an Okura hotel and a Banyan Tree property.
The Banyan Tree hotel will offer 246 spacious suites starting from 100 square-metres which will all feature their very own private indoor relaxation pool. The Banyan Tree Macau will also be the world's only hotel which features ten full-size resort villas with their own gardens and private full-length swimming pools.
In 2011, Banyan Tree will be expanding its portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the opening of the Angsana Balaclava. The hotel group's new addition to luxury hotels in Mauritius will be located on the white powdery sands of Baie aux Tortues (Turtle Bay) and will feature lavish suites with private jet pools or relaxation pools, and the Angsana Spa complete with hammam and hydrotherapy pool.
Further Banyan Tree Hotels scheduled to open this year include the Banyan Tree Riverside in Shanghai, Angsana Hangzhou, Angsana Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi, and its first property in Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...