Banyan Tree and Okura celebrate fifth anniversary of successful partnership
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts are celebrating their fifth year of successful partnership together as they look to expand their portfolio by providing luxury resorts this year for tourists on Asia and Mauritius holidays.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Okura Hotels and Resorts celebrated their fifth anniversary in successful partnership at a special event which took place at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
Both of the hotel groups celebrated the occasion by showcasing a selection of their luxury properties which provide Asia and Mauritius holidays to over a hundred clients and partners in Singapore who attended the festivities.
Banyan Tree and Okura joined forces in 2006, helping to expand each other's brand and global sales networks.
Managing Director of Hotel Operations for Asia Pacific at Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Arthur Kiong, said: "Together, our guests enjoy Okura's understated yet sophisticated Japanese touches with detailed attention to creating the best international hotels; alongside the Sanctuary for the Senses that Banyan Tree offers through its gracious Asian hospitality combined with the romance of travel and holistic rejuvenation."
This year will see the introduction of new properties from the partnership which will include the opening of Galaxy Macau's integrated destination resort with both an Okura hotel and a Banyan Tree property.
The Banyan Tree hotel will offer 246 spacious suites starting from 100 square-metres which will all feature their very own private indoor relaxation pool. The Banyan Tree Macau will also be the world's only hotel which features ten full-size resort villas with their own gardens and private full-length swimming pools.
In 2011, Banyan Tree will be expanding its portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the opening of the Angsana Balaclava. The hotel group's new addition to luxury hotels in Mauritius will be located on the white powdery sands of Baie aux Tortues (Turtle Bay) and will feature lavish suites with private jet pools or relaxation pools, and the Angsana Spa complete with hammam and hydrotherapy pool.
Further Banyan Tree Hotels scheduled to open this year include the Banyan Tree Riverside in Shanghai, Angsana Hangzhou, Angsana Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi, and its first property in Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...