Dubai Duty Free plans to open new luxury hotel at The Aviation Club
Dubai Duty Free is planning to open a new resort with the help of the Jumeirah Group which will provide luxury accommodation for travellers on Dubai holidays and will feature 239 guest rooms, two bars and a spa and health club.
A new luxury resort for Dubai holidays is being planned by Dubai Duty Free which will be located near Dubai International Airport at The Aviation Club.
The new addition to Dubai luxury hotels will be managed by the Jumeirah Group and is scheduled to open in 2011 and attract both international and local customers and tourists on Dubai holidays.
The resort will be located at The Aviation Club which overlooks Dubai Creek Golf Yacht Club and will feature 239 guest rooms, two bars, two restaurants and a spa and health club.
Managing Director of Dubai Duty Free, Colm McLoughlin, commented: "We are delighted to sign the management agreement with Jumeirah Group, who have a great deal of experience in operating some of the most iconic hotels in Dubai and have expanded considerably in recent years."
Dubai Duty Free is the largest airport retailer in the world which reportedly saw a turnover of $1.27 billion in 2010, a 14 percent increase on figures from 2009.
The deal has been signed by Dubai Duty Free and the Dubai-based luxury hotel group who will be adding another luxury resort to their portfolio of upscale Jumeirah hotels.
Managing Director of Dubai Duty Free, Colm McLoughlin, said: "We are delighted to sign the management agreement with Jumeirah Group who have a great deal of experience in operating some of the most iconic hotels in Dubai and have expanded considerably in recent years. We are confident that the new hotel will be a valued addition to the business and leisure facilities in Dubai and compliment the successful Aviation Club."
Executive Chairman of the Jumeirah Group, Gerald Lawless, commented: "We are honoured to have been invited by Dubai Duty Free to operate this exceptional luxury business hotel. It gives Jumeirah additional presence in the heart of Dubai and we look forward to delivering our promise of STAY DIFFERENT at the property when it opens."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...