Oman Air Unveils New First Class and Business Class Lounges
Travellers taking business or First Class Oman holidays will now be able to wait for their flights in comfort as Oman Air launches the opening of its new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport.
Oman Air has unveiled its brand new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. The national carrier of Oman now provides two lounges for travellers on business or First Class Oman holidays, creating the same luxurious experience which can be found on the airline's flights to Oman.
The two new lounges are positioned on the first floor of the terminal and feature modern and sophisticated design and decor and state-of-the-art technology and upscale facilities including wash and shower rooms, quiet rooms, men's and women's prayer rooms, a business centre, dedicated dining facilities, and a "Chedi" spa which offers massage rooms with complimentary 15 minute treatments.
Travellers enjoying Oman holidays or business trips can take advantage of exclusive lifts and staircases to a limousine pick-point where chauffeurs will take passengers to their aircraft in comfort.
Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said: "We are delighted to be welcoming our First Class and Business Class customers into these superb new lounges and to be setting new standards for airport hospitality. The exclusivity and refinement of these lounges perfectly complement our vision for Oman Air. They provide the perfect sanctuary for our premium customers and ensure that every journey is a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
"These new lounges represent the latest stage in Oman Air's transformation into a luxury international carrier and I am sure that our First Class and Business Class customers will appreciate this new benchmark in airport hospitality."
The unveiling of the new lounges follows the recent launch of a new fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which offer spacious and luxuriously-appointed cabins for passengers on Muscat holidays. The airline was also the world's first to introduce simultaneous wireless Internet and mobile phone connectivity onboard flights.
Hill added: "Oman Air is increasingly, and rightly, recognised as one of the world's leading luxury airlines and we are committed to even more innovation, expansion and development, and to delivering an unmatched passenger experience for all our customers.
The new lounges at Muscat International Airport reflect both that commitment and our dedication to providing our First Class and Business Class customers with unparalleled standards of luxury and service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...