Oman Air Unveils New First Class and Business Class Lounges
Travellers taking business or First Class Oman holidays will now be able to wait for their flights in comfort as Oman Air launches the opening of its new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport.
Oman Air has unveiled its brand new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. The national carrier of Oman now provides two lounges for travellers on business or First Class Oman holidays, creating the same luxurious experience which can be found on the airline's flights to Oman.
The two new lounges are positioned on the first floor of the terminal and feature modern and sophisticated design and decor and state-of-the-art technology and upscale facilities including wash and shower rooms, quiet rooms, men's and women's prayer rooms, a business centre, dedicated dining facilities, and a "Chedi" spa which offers massage rooms with complimentary 15 minute treatments.
Travellers enjoying Oman holidays or business trips can take advantage of exclusive lifts and staircases to a limousine pick-point where chauffeurs will take passengers to their aircraft in comfort.
Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said: "We are delighted to be welcoming our First Class and Business Class customers into these superb new lounges and to be setting new standards for airport hospitality. The exclusivity and refinement of these lounges perfectly complement our vision for Oman Air. They provide the perfect sanctuary for our premium customers and ensure that every journey is a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
"These new lounges represent the latest stage in Oman Air's transformation into a luxury international carrier and I am sure that our First Class and Business Class customers will appreciate this new benchmark in airport hospitality."
The unveiling of the new lounges follows the recent launch of a new fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which offer spacious and luxuriously-appointed cabins for passengers on Muscat holidays. The airline was also the world's first to introduce simultaneous wireless Internet and mobile phone connectivity onboard flights.
Hill added: "Oman Air is increasingly, and rightly, recognised as one of the world's leading luxury airlines and we are committed to even more innovation, expansion and development, and to delivering an unmatched passenger experience for all our customers.
The new lounges at Muscat International Airport reflect both that commitment and our dedication to providing our First Class and Business Class customers with unparalleled standards of luxury and service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...