Oman Air Unveils New First Class and Business Class Lounges
Travellers taking business or First Class Oman holidays will now be able to wait for their flights in comfort as Oman Air launches the opening of its new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport.
Oman Air has unveiled its brand new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. The national carrier of Oman now provides two lounges for travellers on business or First Class Oman holidays, creating the same luxurious experience which can be found on the airline's flights to Oman.
The two new lounges are positioned on the first floor of the terminal and feature modern and sophisticated design and decor and state-of-the-art technology and upscale facilities including wash and shower rooms, quiet rooms, men's and women's prayer rooms, a business centre, dedicated dining facilities, and a "Chedi" spa which offers massage rooms with complimentary 15 minute treatments.
Travellers enjoying Oman holidays or business trips can take advantage of exclusive lifts and staircases to a limousine pick-point where chauffeurs will take passengers to their aircraft in comfort.
Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said: "We are delighted to be welcoming our First Class and Business Class customers into these superb new lounges and to be setting new standards for airport hospitality. The exclusivity and refinement of these lounges perfectly complement our vision for Oman Air. They provide the perfect sanctuary for our premium customers and ensure that every journey is a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
"These new lounges represent the latest stage in Oman Air's transformation into a luxury international carrier and I am sure that our First Class and Business Class customers will appreciate this new benchmark in airport hospitality."
The unveiling of the new lounges follows the recent launch of a new fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which offer spacious and luxuriously-appointed cabins for passengers on Muscat holidays. The airline was also the world's first to introduce simultaneous wireless Internet and mobile phone connectivity onboard flights.
Hill added: "Oman Air is increasingly, and rightly, recognised as one of the world's leading luxury airlines and we are committed to even more innovation, expansion and development, and to delivering an unmatched passenger experience for all our customers.
The new lounges at Muscat International Airport reflect both that commitment and our dedication to providing our First Class and Business Class customers with unparalleled standards of luxury and service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...