Oman Air Unveils New First Class and Business Class Lounges
Travellers taking business or First Class Oman holidays will now be able to wait for their flights in comfort as Oman Air launches the opening of its new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport.
Oman Air has unveiled its brand new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. The national carrier of Oman now provides two lounges for travellers on business or First Class Oman holidays, creating the same luxurious experience which can be found on the airline's flights to Oman.
The two new lounges are positioned on the first floor of the terminal and feature modern and sophisticated design and decor and state-of-the-art technology and upscale facilities including wash and shower rooms, quiet rooms, men's and women's prayer rooms, a business centre, dedicated dining facilities, and a "Chedi" spa which offers massage rooms with complimentary 15 minute treatments.
Travellers enjoying Oman holidays or business trips can take advantage of exclusive lifts and staircases to a limousine pick-point where chauffeurs will take passengers to their aircraft in comfort.
Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said: "We are delighted to be welcoming our First Class and Business Class customers into these superb new lounges and to be setting new standards for airport hospitality. The exclusivity and refinement of these lounges perfectly complement our vision for Oman Air. They provide the perfect sanctuary for our premium customers and ensure that every journey is a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
"These new lounges represent the latest stage in Oman Air's transformation into a luxury international carrier and I am sure that our First Class and Business Class customers will appreciate this new benchmark in airport hospitality."
The unveiling of the new lounges follows the recent launch of a new fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which offer spacious and luxuriously-appointed cabins for passengers on Muscat holidays. The airline was also the world's first to introduce simultaneous wireless Internet and mobile phone connectivity onboard flights.
Hill added: "Oman Air is increasingly, and rightly, recognised as one of the world's leading luxury airlines and we are committed to even more innovation, expansion and development, and to delivering an unmatched passenger experience for all our customers.
The new lounges at Muscat International Airport reflect both that commitment and our dedication to providing our First Class and Business Class customers with unparalleled standards of luxury and service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...