Sandals Resorts celebrates third anniversary of Luxury Included programme
Sandals Resorts are celebrating the third anniversary of the Luxury Included Vacation which offers impeccable and dedicated service, lavish facilities and elegant accommodation for travellers enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays.
The third anniversary of Luxury Included ® holidays is being celebrated by Sandals Resort, and since its launch in 2007, the concept has expanded throughout several of the company's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts.
Founder and Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, said: "At its core, the Luxury Included® concept was introduced as a commitment to exceed expectations with real and tangible points of differentiation that customers could experience and that our partners could articulate and sell with confidence.
"Three years later, and in an economic environment that demands value, the benefits of this decision are clear: Sandals Resorts is delivering the best, most comprehensive luxury vacation in the Caribbean."
The Luxury Included concept was introduced to offer luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays for travellers seeking a certain level of style and service. The concept has been introduced to many of the sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean region and includes lavish suites with private plunge pools and whirlpools; Martha Stewart Living; Beringer Wines; exclusive dining options; and partnerships which contribute towards the high level of service offered at the resorts including the London-based Guild of Professional English Butlers.
Luxury Included is featured at several of Beaches and Sandals luxury all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean including Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach and Villa Golf Resort, Beaches Sandy Bay, and Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club.
Couples planning their weddings can choose from six wedding themes within romantic surroundings for their Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart at any of the 18 Luxury Included ® Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean.
Guests enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays will not be disappointed by the exquisite menus on offer at the restaurants and dining outlets throughout the resorts. Each resort features at least six restaurants which range from informal beach dining to a la carte and fine dining, and feature delicious local and international dishes.
Stewart explains: "There is a dining experience to suit every mood and the promise that customers will never face a queue."
Three years after the launch of the Luxury Included ® concept, Stewart promised: "We'll never stop improving...never stop dazzling the customer."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...