Sandals Resorts celebrates third anniversary of Luxury Included programme
Sandals Resorts are celebrating the third anniversary of the Luxury Included Vacation which offers impeccable and dedicated service, lavish facilities and elegant accommodation for travellers enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays.
The third anniversary of Luxury Included ® holidays is being celebrated by Sandals Resort, and since its launch in 2007, the concept has expanded throughout several of the company's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts.
Founder and Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, said: "At its core, the Luxury Included® concept was introduced as a commitment to exceed expectations with real and tangible points of differentiation that customers could experience and that our partners could articulate and sell with confidence.
"Three years later, and in an economic environment that demands value, the benefits of this decision are clear: Sandals Resorts is delivering the best, most comprehensive luxury vacation in the Caribbean."
The Luxury Included concept was introduced to offer luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays for travellers seeking a certain level of style and service. The concept has been introduced to many of the sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean region and includes lavish suites with private plunge pools and whirlpools; Martha Stewart Living; Beringer Wines; exclusive dining options; and partnerships which contribute towards the high level of service offered at the resorts including the London-based Guild of Professional English Butlers.
Luxury Included is featured at several of Beaches and Sandals luxury all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean including Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach and Villa Golf Resort, Beaches Sandy Bay, and Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club.
Couples planning their weddings can choose from six wedding themes within romantic surroundings for their Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart at any of the 18 Luxury Included ® Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean.
Guests enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays will not be disappointed by the exquisite menus on offer at the restaurants and dining outlets throughout the resorts. Each resort features at least six restaurants which range from informal beach dining to a la carte and fine dining, and feature delicious local and international dishes.
Stewart explains: "There is a dining experience to suit every mood and the promise that customers will never face a queue."
Three years after the launch of the Luxury Included ® concept, Stewart promised: "We'll never stop improving...never stop dazzling the customer."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...