Sandals Resorts celebrates third anniversary of Luxury Included programme
Sandals Resorts are celebrating the third anniversary of the Luxury Included Vacation which offers impeccable and dedicated service, lavish facilities and elegant accommodation for travellers enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays.
The third anniversary of Luxury Included ® holidays is being celebrated by Sandals Resort, and since its launch in 2007, the concept has expanded throughout several of the company's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts.
Founder and Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, said: "At its core, the Luxury Included® concept was introduced as a commitment to exceed expectations with real and tangible points of differentiation that customers could experience and that our partners could articulate and sell with confidence.
"Three years later, and in an economic environment that demands value, the benefits of this decision are clear: Sandals Resorts is delivering the best, most comprehensive luxury vacation in the Caribbean."
The Luxury Included concept was introduced to offer luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays for travellers seeking a certain level of style and service. The concept has been introduced to many of the sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean region and includes lavish suites with private plunge pools and whirlpools; Martha Stewart Living; Beringer Wines; exclusive dining options; and partnerships which contribute towards the high level of service offered at the resorts including the London-based Guild of Professional English Butlers.
Luxury Included is featured at several of Beaches and Sandals luxury all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean including Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach and Villa Golf Resort, Beaches Sandy Bay, and Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club.
Couples planning their weddings can choose from six wedding themes within romantic surroundings for their Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart at any of the 18 Luxury Included ® Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean.
Guests enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays will not be disappointed by the exquisite menus on offer at the restaurants and dining outlets throughout the resorts. Each resort features at least six restaurants which range from informal beach dining to a la carte and fine dining, and feature delicious local and international dishes.
Stewart explains: "There is a dining experience to suit every mood and the promise that customers will never face a queue."
Three years after the launch of the Luxury Included ® concept, Stewart promised: "We'll never stop improving...never stop dazzling the customer."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...