Sandals and Beaches Resorts undergo renovations and expansion
Several Sandals and Beaches resorts have recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide even more luxury Caribbean holidays for travellers this winter including Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
After extensive renovations and expansions, many Sandals and Beaches resorts are offering a range of upgraded facilities and accommodation for travellers looking for luxury Caribbean holidays.
Sandals Montego Bay have refurbished two of their bay Roc Villa Presidential beachfront one bedroom suites which now feature fresh decor, new plasma TVs, resurfaced patios and freshly laid lawns for the outside areas.
Tourists enjoying luxury Caribbean holidays at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort can choose from a number of dining outlets including the new Neptune Restaurant which has been opened at the Riviera Beach Club, and the new Great House Cafe and Dino's Pizzeria.
The luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort has also refurbished its Bamboo Grove rooms which now feature flat screen TVs, fresh decor and furnishings and upgraded bathrooms with new bathtubs, granite surfaces and rainforest showers.
Sandals Carlyle in Jamaica has renovated the Carlyle Restaurant, the Nibbles Grill, The Sunset Bar and the Amphitheatre and all of their guest rooms and suites now feature refrigerators.
All 26 Grande Luxe Beachfront Concierge rooms at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa have undergone refurbishment with new marble counter tops, soft decor, flat screen TVs with marble top TV units, electronic safes, and new bathtubs and elevated face bowls.
The renovations have also taken place at Beaches luxury Caribbean hotels including the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa which now features the new Stewfish restaurant which serves Caribbean seafood; three additional children's slides on the Splash Deck; a new ice cream counter which serves a range of soft ice cream, cupcakes and freshly baked cookies.
The Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club in Jamaica has seen a number of changes including renovations to the Kids Kamp; fresh new decor and soft furnishings in the lobby area and a the installation of a new water fountain by the entrance; the opening of Liquid by Beaches Disco; a new Scratch DJ Academy; extended boardwalk and pool deck with new loungers and umbrellas; and refurbished Bayside Restaurant and Bar which features a new buffet station and banquette seating.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...