Sandals and Beaches Resorts undergo renovations and expansion
Several Sandals and Beaches resorts have recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide even more luxury Caribbean holidays for travellers this winter including Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
After extensive renovations and expansions, many Sandals and Beaches resorts are offering a range of upgraded facilities and accommodation for travellers looking for luxury Caribbean holidays.
Sandals Montego Bay have refurbished two of their bay Roc Villa Presidential beachfront one bedroom suites which now feature fresh decor, new plasma TVs, resurfaced patios and freshly laid lawns for the outside areas.
Tourists enjoying luxury Caribbean holidays at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort can choose from a number of dining outlets including the new Neptune Restaurant which has been opened at the Riviera Beach Club, and the new Great House Cafe and Dino's Pizzeria.
The luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort has also refurbished its Bamboo Grove rooms which now feature flat screen TVs, fresh decor and furnishings and upgraded bathrooms with new bathtubs, granite surfaces and rainforest showers.
Sandals Carlyle in Jamaica has renovated the Carlyle Restaurant, the Nibbles Grill, The Sunset Bar and the Amphitheatre and all of their guest rooms and suites now feature refrigerators.
All 26 Grande Luxe Beachfront Concierge rooms at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa have undergone refurbishment with new marble counter tops, soft decor, flat screen TVs with marble top TV units, electronic safes, and new bathtubs and elevated face bowls.
The renovations have also taken place at Beaches luxury Caribbean hotels including the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa which now features the new Stewfish restaurant which serves Caribbean seafood; three additional children's slides on the Splash Deck; a new ice cream counter which serves a range of soft ice cream, cupcakes and freshly baked cookies.
The Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club in Jamaica has seen a number of changes including renovations to the Kids Kamp; fresh new decor and soft furnishings in the lobby area and a the installation of a new water fountain by the entrance; the opening of Liquid by Beaches Disco; a new Scratch DJ Academy; extended boardwalk and pool deck with new loungers and umbrellas; and refurbished Bayside Restaurant and Bar which features a new buffet station and banquette seating.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...