AMResorts' celebrate successful 2010 with new hotel projects in the Caribbean
AMResorts, provider of sales, marketing and brand management services for Zoetry, Dreams, Secrets and Now resorts, is celebrating a successful 2010 after landmark Caribbean projects and expansions have generated more Caribbean and Punta Cana holidays.
The year 2010 was a successful one for AMResorts as it celebrated expansion into new Caribbean holiday destinations, openings of new properties and over 75 industry and guest awards.
By the end of 2010, the company operated 22 luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts in destinations including Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, generated $425 million in annual sales and employed over 11,500 staff members.
AMResorts have also announced that they will be offering Punta Cana holidays on a whole new level as they introduce their largest project to date: Gems at Cap Cana.
The new venture will see the development of four resorts which will be located in Cap Cana on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic which will feature 1,100 suites across Now Pearl Cap Cana, Zoetry Gems at Cap Cana, Emerald Cap Cana and Secrets Gems at Cap Cana properties.
The complex is expected to cost $400 million and will create 6,000 new jobs to help provide luxury services for travellers on Punta Cana holidays.
AMResorts made its debut into Jamaica with the opening of two resorts last year costing $180 million. Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay opened in March 2010 and Secrets St. James Montego Bay. The two resorts will invest $100 million into Jamaica's local economy and have created 1,000 jobs, while offering luxury holidays in the Caribbean.
Both of the resorts feature 350 suites, eight gourmet restaurants, nine elegant bars and lounges, a 15,000 square-foot Secrets Spa by Pevonia, boutiques, entertainment, and the signature Secrets Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited-Luxury" program, all within beautiful tropical beachfront surroundings.
On 1st January 2011, AMResorts made their debut into the Cap Cana development in the Dominican Republic, with the opening of Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana. The 175-suite five-star property was the first property under the Secrets brand to be launched outside of Mexico.
The provider of sales, marketing and brand management services will be continuing its expansions well into 2011 and 2012 with the scheduled opening of the Secrets Huatulco Resortand Spa in May this year; Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta in summer 2012; and Gems at Cap Cana complex, and Now Larimar Punta Cana shortly after.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...