AMResorts' celebrate successful 2010 with new hotel projects in the Caribbean
AMResorts, provider of sales, marketing and brand management services for Zoetry, Dreams, Secrets and Now resorts, is celebrating a successful 2010 after landmark Caribbean projects and expansions have generated more Caribbean and Punta Cana holidays.
The year 2010 was a successful one for AMResorts as it celebrated expansion into new Caribbean holiday destinations, openings of new properties and over 75 industry and guest awards.
By the end of 2010, the company operated 22 luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts in destinations including Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, generated $425 million in annual sales and employed over 11,500 staff members.
AMResorts have also announced that they will be offering Punta Cana holidays on a whole new level as they introduce their largest project to date: Gems at Cap Cana.
The new venture will see the development of four resorts which will be located in Cap Cana on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic which will feature 1,100 suites across Now Pearl Cap Cana, Zoetry Gems at Cap Cana, Emerald Cap Cana and Secrets Gems at Cap Cana properties.
The complex is expected to cost $400 million and will create 6,000 new jobs to help provide luxury services for travellers on Punta Cana holidays.
AMResorts made its debut into Jamaica with the opening of two resorts last year costing $180 million. Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay opened in March 2010 and Secrets St. James Montego Bay. The two resorts will invest $100 million into Jamaica's local economy and have created 1,000 jobs, while offering luxury holidays in the Caribbean.
Both of the resorts feature 350 suites, eight gourmet restaurants, nine elegant bars and lounges, a 15,000 square-foot Secrets Spa by Pevonia, boutiques, entertainment, and the signature Secrets Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited-Luxury" program, all within beautiful tropical beachfront surroundings.
On 1st January 2011, AMResorts made their debut into the Cap Cana development in the Dominican Republic, with the opening of Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana. The 175-suite five-star property was the first property under the Secrets brand to be launched outside of Mexico.
The provider of sales, marketing and brand management services will be continuing its expansions well into 2011 and 2012 with the scheduled opening of the Secrets Huatulco Resortand Spa in May this year; Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta in summer 2012; and Gems at Cap Cana complex, and Now Larimar Punta Cana shortly after.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...