Sol Melia Cuba offers over 10,000 hotel rooms in Cuba
The Sol Melia hotel group has announced that it is committed to offering Cuba holidays for travellers from all over the world by helping to develop tourism in the region where it currently operates 35 hotels comprising 10,444 rooms.
An announcement has been made by Sol Melia highlighting the company's commitment to offering holidays in Cuba, 20 years after its first hotel was launched in the region.
The hotel company currently operates 25 Cuba hotels and offers 10,444 rooms to travellers on holidays in Cuba, with 21 percent of the Cuba's room occupancy booked at Sol Melia properties which make up 31 percent of the island's four and five-star hotels.
Marketing and Sales Manager at Sol Melia Cuba, Gabriel Garcia Llabres, said that the company receives 30 percent of all travellers taking Cuba holidays.
He commented: "During the past twenty years, we have provided hotel know how, training, human resource development, adequate segmentation, constant commitment to quality and good management results based on the overall experience of the Sol Melia Group."
Sol Melia Cuba launched twenty years ago with the opening of the Sol Palmeras, a hotel bungalow complex in Varadero which now features 608 rooms and suites, making it the first international hotel company to have a presence in Cuba.
Garcia highlighted the recent opening of the Melia Buenavista in Cayo Santa Maria; their first five-star Royal Service hotel. The luxury beachfront property is an adults-only resort and features deluxe junior suites, personalised butler service, a luxurious spa and beautiful natural surroundings.
Sol Melia Cuba offer products and services of very high standards to their guests including Royal Service, YHI spas and gourmet cuisine.
Sol Melia Cuba operates several luxury all inclusive holidays resorts in Varadero and across Cuba including Sol Palmeras in Varadero, Paradisus Rio de Oro, Melia Varadero, Tryp Peninsula Varadero, Melia Cayo Coco, Tryp Cayo Coco, Sol Rio de Luna y Mares, Melia Cayo Santa Maria, Melia Cohiba and Sol Cayo Santa Maria.
Sol Melia Hotels is the leading hotel company in Spain, Latin America and the Caribbean. The hotel group was established in 1956 by Gabriel Escarrer Julia in Palma de Mallorca and operates over 350 hotels and resorts throughout 30 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...