Jumeirah signs agreement to operate luxury holiday resort in the Caribbean
The luxury Dubai-based hotel group, Jumeirah, will be providing Caribbean holidays from a new luxury resort and residences on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, after signing a management agreement with Conch Bay Development Ltd.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement to operate a luxury resort and residences in Anguilla, making its debut into the Caribbean holidays market.
The Dubai-based luxury hotel group and member of Dubai Holding has signed a deal with Conch Bay Development Ltd to operate and manage the Jumeirah Anguilla Resort in the British West Indies.
Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean which lies east of Puerto Rico and north of Saint Martin. The island comprises flat landscapes, colourful coral reefs and pristine white sand beaches.
Once completed, this new addition to luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts will offer 140 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, conference facilities, a luxurious spacious spa, beach clubs and 460 residential units which will be bought for private use or to rent out to travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The world famous golf course designer legend, Jack Nicklaus, is designing and developing a championship 18-hole golf course for the luxury resort which will stretch along the property overlooking the sparkling turquoise ocean and the peaks of St. Maarten.
The luxury beachfront property is situated on 370 acres of land on the south side of the island and will feature innovative architecture, breathtaking ocean views, dedicated service, luxury facilities, and Jumeirah's global brand promise to STAY DIFFERENT.
The resort is scheduled to open within the next three years and development of the project will be coordinated by PN Holdings LLC.
The luxury hotel group currently operates brabded Jumeirah hotels throughout Dubai, the U.S Virgin Islands, Panama, China, Indonesia, Thailand, the Maldives, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria, Kuwait, New York, Germany Scotland, Spain, and London in the UK.
The Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts website states: "Jumeirah's ambitious expansion plans to grow its portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide to 60 by 2012 are well underway."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...