Jumeirah signs agreement to operate luxury holiday resort in the Caribbean
The luxury Dubai-based hotel group, Jumeirah, will be providing Caribbean holidays from a new luxury resort and residences on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, after signing a management agreement with Conch Bay Development Ltd.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement to operate a luxury resort and residences in Anguilla, making its debut into the Caribbean holidays market.
The Dubai-based luxury hotel group and member of Dubai Holding has signed a deal with Conch Bay Development Ltd to operate and manage the Jumeirah Anguilla Resort in the British West Indies.
Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean which lies east of Puerto Rico and north of Saint Martin. The island comprises flat landscapes, colourful coral reefs and pristine white sand beaches.
Once completed, this new addition to luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts will offer 140 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, conference facilities, a luxurious spacious spa, beach clubs and 460 residential units which will be bought for private use or to rent out to travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The world famous golf course designer legend, Jack Nicklaus, is designing and developing a championship 18-hole golf course for the luxury resort which will stretch along the property overlooking the sparkling turquoise ocean and the peaks of St. Maarten.
The luxury beachfront property is situated on 370 acres of land on the south side of the island and will feature innovative architecture, breathtaking ocean views, dedicated service, luxury facilities, and Jumeirah's global brand promise to STAY DIFFERENT.
The resort is scheduled to open within the next three years and development of the project will be coordinated by PN Holdings LLC.
The luxury hotel group currently operates brabded Jumeirah hotels throughout Dubai, the U.S Virgin Islands, Panama, China, Indonesia, Thailand, the Maldives, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria, Kuwait, New York, Germany Scotland, Spain, and London in the UK.
The Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts website states: "Jumeirah's ambitious expansion plans to grow its portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide to 60 by 2012 are well underway."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...