Jumeirah signs agreement to operate luxury holiday resort in the Caribbean
The luxury Dubai-based hotel group, Jumeirah, will be providing Caribbean holidays from a new luxury resort and residences on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, after signing a management agreement with Conch Bay Development Ltd.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement to operate a luxury resort and residences in Anguilla, making its debut into the Caribbean holidays market.
The Dubai-based luxury hotel group and member of Dubai Holding has signed a deal with Conch Bay Development Ltd to operate and manage the Jumeirah Anguilla Resort in the British West Indies.
Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean which lies east of Puerto Rico and north of Saint Martin. The island comprises flat landscapes, colourful coral reefs and pristine white sand beaches.
Once completed, this new addition to luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts will offer 140 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, conference facilities, a luxurious spacious spa, beach clubs and 460 residential units which will be bought for private use or to rent out to travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The world famous golf course designer legend, Jack Nicklaus, is designing and developing a championship 18-hole golf course for the luxury resort which will stretch along the property overlooking the sparkling turquoise ocean and the peaks of St. Maarten.
The luxury beachfront property is situated on 370 acres of land on the south side of the island and will feature innovative architecture, breathtaking ocean views, dedicated service, luxury facilities, and Jumeirah's global brand promise to STAY DIFFERENT.
The resort is scheduled to open within the next three years and development of the project will be coordinated by PN Holdings LLC.
The luxury hotel group currently operates brabded Jumeirah hotels throughout Dubai, the U.S Virgin Islands, Panama, China, Indonesia, Thailand, the Maldives, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria, Kuwait, New York, Germany Scotland, Spain, and London in the UK.
The Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts website states: "Jumeirah's ambitious expansion plans to grow its portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide to 60 by 2012 are well underway."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a unique journey aboard the Eastern and Oriental Express, travelling from the streets of Bangkok through to the...
Discover the unspoilt beauty of central Bali with a stay at the Plataran Ubud where you can gaze out across stunning...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...