Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi scheduled to open in 2012
Travellers looking to plan ahead for their lavish Maldives holidays will be pleased to hear that the 281-villa Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2012 and will feature a diving centre and personal butler service.
The Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi, is scheduled to open its doors to travellers on Maldives holidays in the third quarter of 2012, according to a recent report.
The luxury property is owned by Three K International Private Limited and will feature 281 land villas and 99 overwater villas which have been designed by the award-winning firm, Hassell, who will be the architectural, interior and landscapes design consultants.
This is the second of the company's luxury holiday resorts in the Maldives and it is expected to attract high end travellers, families and couples looking for a romantic experience on their luxury Maldives holidays.
The US$91 million resort will feature an overwater Pan Asian restaurant, an all day restaurant, and a poolside bar. An additional overwater seafood restaurant is discretely positioned in the corner of the luxury holiday resort and will feature paths which trail onto five private overwater dining pods providing a unique and perfect setting for romantic dinners.
President of Carlson Hotels for Asia Pacific, Simon Barlow, said, "The addition of this resort property fuels our Ambition 2015 growth strategy to expand Radisson as a vibrant, contemporary and engaging brand in key cities, resort and airport locations throughout Asia Pacific."
The Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi, will also feature a gym, a yoga work out area, badminton and tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, a diving and water centre, a spacious spa with 16 treatment rooms and butler stations.
Children enjoying Indian Ocean holidays at the Maldives resort will be able to explore the local nature surrounding the resort whilst enjoying a range of activities and facilities including a games room, a sandpit, a children's swimming pool, a movie and library corner and a cooking station where they can learn about local traditional cuisine.
The resort is located on Naagoshi Island, a remote island in the Northern Haa Dhaalu Atoll just 45 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
Carlson Hotels are planning to open another luxury resort in the Maldives in 2013 with the 250-room Radisson Hotel Maldives Hulhumale.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- including return transfers by speed boat
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on a secluded private island of Dhuni Kolhu, the hotel is a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches and...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...