Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi scheduled to open in 2012
Travellers looking to plan ahead for their lavish Maldives holidays will be pleased to hear that the 281-villa Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2012 and will feature a diving centre and personal butler service.
The Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi, is scheduled to open its doors to travellers on Maldives holidays in the third quarter of 2012, according to a recent report.
The luxury property is owned by Three K International Private Limited and will feature 281 land villas and 99 overwater villas which have been designed by the award-winning firm, Hassell, who will be the architectural, interior and landscapes design consultants.
This is the second of the company's luxury holiday resorts in the Maldives and it is expected to attract high end travellers, families and couples looking for a romantic experience on their luxury Maldives holidays.
The US$91 million resort will feature an overwater Pan Asian restaurant, an all day restaurant, and a poolside bar. An additional overwater seafood restaurant is discretely positioned in the corner of the luxury holiday resort and will feature paths which trail onto five private overwater dining pods providing a unique and perfect setting for romantic dinners.
President of Carlson Hotels for Asia Pacific, Simon Barlow, said, "The addition of this resort property fuels our Ambition 2015 growth strategy to expand Radisson as a vibrant, contemporary and engaging brand in key cities, resort and airport locations throughout Asia Pacific."
The Radisson Plaza Resort Maldives, Naagoshi, will also feature a gym, a yoga work out area, badminton and tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, a diving and water centre, a spacious spa with 16 treatment rooms and butler stations.
Children enjoying Indian Ocean holidays at the Maldives resort will be able to explore the local nature surrounding the resort whilst enjoying a range of activities and facilities including a games room, a sandpit, a children's swimming pool, a movie and library corner and a cooking station where they can learn about local traditional cuisine.
The resort is located on Naagoshi Island, a remote island in the Northern Haa Dhaalu Atoll just 45 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
Carlson Hotels are planning to open another luxury resort in the Maldives in 2013 with the 250-room Radisson Hotel Maldives Hulhumale.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine effortless luxury with the stunning surrounding paradise in the Maldives
- Create lasting memories with a sunset cruise
- Discover the crystal clear waters and marine life through a wide range of water sports activities
- Relax and unwind in the well-appointed luxury villas
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...