Hilton to open second luxury holiday resort in the Seychelles by March 2011
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will be opening its second hotel in the Seychelles as it signs a new management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited, and will be open to travellers on Seychelles holidays from March 2011.
Travellers will soon be able to book their Seychelles holidays at the second hotel to open by Hilton Worldwide Resorts as it signs a management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is scheduled to open in March 2011 and is situated on the third-largest island in the Seychelles within a marine national park.
Dave Horton, Global Head, of the Hilton Hotels and Resorts brand, explained: "The resort and leisure segment of our global portfolio continues to grow with the signing of a second Hilton brand property in Seychelles. Hilton provides premium experiences for travellers in key leisure markets around the world."
The luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort features 111 villas and over the next couple of months the second of Hilton's Seychelles hotels, will be transformed and renovated to meet the brand's standards.
Essam Abouda, Vice President of Operations for Hilton Arabian Peninsula and Indian Ocean, said: "We are pleased to enter this partnership for Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa; our second Hilton branded property joining Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. Seychelles is a very important leisure destination and an emerging market for Hilton Worldwide and the Hilton Brand in the Indian Ocean."
Situated on Silhouette Island, the third-largest in the Seychelles, Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is located within a marine national park, just a 30-minute boat trip from Seychelles International Airport.
Guests enjoying luxury Seychelles holidays at the resort will be able to use upscale facilities including tennis courts, a water sports centre, swimming pool, luxurious spa, fitness centre and the choice of five restaurants which feature gourmet, local and international cuisine.
Mohamed Umar Maniku, Chairman of Silhouette Island Resort Limited, said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton Worldwide, the leaders in hospitality, that will help us manage the demand and meet traveller's high expectations for this new conversion."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffet
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...