Hilton to open second luxury holiday resort in the Seychelles by March 2011
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will be opening its second hotel in the Seychelles as it signs a new management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited, and will be open to travellers on Seychelles holidays from March 2011.
Travellers will soon be able to book their Seychelles holidays at the second hotel to open by Hilton Worldwide Resorts as it signs a management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is scheduled to open in March 2011 and is situated on the third-largest island in the Seychelles within a marine national park.
Dave Horton, Global Head, of the Hilton Hotels and Resorts brand, explained: "The resort and leisure segment of our global portfolio continues to grow with the signing of a second Hilton brand property in Seychelles. Hilton provides premium experiences for travellers in key leisure markets around the world."
The luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort features 111 villas and over the next couple of months the second of Hilton's Seychelles hotels, will be transformed and renovated to meet the brand's standards.
Essam Abouda, Vice President of Operations for Hilton Arabian Peninsula and Indian Ocean, said: "We are pleased to enter this partnership for Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa; our second Hilton branded property joining Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. Seychelles is a very important leisure destination and an emerging market for Hilton Worldwide and the Hilton Brand in the Indian Ocean."
Situated on Silhouette Island, the third-largest in the Seychelles, Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is located within a marine national park, just a 30-minute boat trip from Seychelles International Airport.
Guests enjoying luxury Seychelles holidays at the resort will be able to use upscale facilities including tennis courts, a water sports centre, swimming pool, luxurious spa, fitness centre and the choice of five restaurants which feature gourmet, local and international cuisine.
Mohamed Umar Maniku, Chairman of Silhouette Island Resort Limited, said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton Worldwide, the leaders in hospitality, that will help us manage the demand and meet traveller's high expectations for this new conversion."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Enjoy the exquisit food an amazing service to match at doubletree by hilton seychelles allamanda resort and spa
- Take advantage of fantastic watersports on offer including canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Relax in a private whirlpool or indulge in treatments at the spa
- Enjoy daily Creole afternoon tea and romantic candlelit dinners on the beach
Experience simple boutique luxury at the charming L'Archipel
- Experience some amazing snorkeling on the stunning private beach
- Unwind gazing out over a sunset sea view from your room
- Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens adding to the charm of this property
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
This landmark hotel, recently refurbished is undoubtedly a connoisseurs choice. Tucked away in a private estate of lush...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...