Hilton to open second luxury holiday resort in the Seychelles by March 2011
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will be opening its second hotel in the Seychelles as it signs a new management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited, and will be open to travellers on Seychelles holidays from March 2011.
Travellers will soon be able to book their Seychelles holidays at the second hotel to open by Hilton Worldwide Resorts as it signs a management agreement with Silhouette Island Resort Limited.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is scheduled to open in March 2011 and is situated on the third-largest island in the Seychelles within a marine national park.
Dave Horton, Global Head, of the Hilton Hotels and Resorts brand, explained: "The resort and leisure segment of our global portfolio continues to grow with the signing of a second Hilton brand property in Seychelles. Hilton provides premium experiences for travellers in key leisure markets around the world."
The luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort features 111 villas and over the next couple of months the second of Hilton's Seychelles hotels, will be transformed and renovated to meet the brand's standards.
Essam Abouda, Vice President of Operations for Hilton Arabian Peninsula and Indian Ocean, said: "We are pleased to enter this partnership for Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa; our second Hilton branded property joining Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. Seychelles is a very important leisure destination and an emerging market for Hilton Worldwide and the Hilton Brand in the Indian Ocean."
Situated on Silhouette Island, the third-largest in the Seychelles, Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is located within a marine national park, just a 30-minute boat trip from Seychelles International Airport.
Guests enjoying luxury Seychelles holidays at the resort will be able to use upscale facilities including tennis courts, a water sports centre, swimming pool, luxurious spa, fitness centre and the choice of five restaurants which feature gourmet, local and international cuisine.
Mohamed Umar Maniku, Chairman of Silhouette Island Resort Limited, said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton Worldwide, the leaders in hospitality, that will help us manage the demand and meet traveller's high expectations for this new conversion."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Start your trip of a lifetime in the Seychelles before heading to Dubai
- Experience the authentic Arabian spirit at the famous gold souks and spice markets
- Enjoy some of the local cuisine, lovingly made from locally sourced ingredients
- The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children between 4 and 12 years during all seasons throughout the year
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...