Authentic Cuba Travel offers cultural experiences for 2011 Cuba holidays
Travel and tour company, Authentic Cuba Travel, have launched a series of tours for 2011, which will provide travellers on Cuba holidays with an authentic experience whilst discovering the country's culture and people.
With the number of travellers booking Cuba holidays on the rise each year, one travel and tour company is looking to offer a truly authentic experience where visitors can discover the history, culture and people of the Caribbean region.
Authentic Cuba Travel has launched a series of tours for 2011, which range from educational and historical, to cultural and artistic.
The Toronto-based tour company is looking to capture the essence of Cuba's identity and show it off to visitors who are looking to experience the real Cuba during their holidays in Cuba.
The company offers Spanish and English speaking tour operators who have lived or worked within Cuba and its travel industry for a number of years.
Once travellers have booked their tours, they are escorted 24/7 by university graduated guides and renowned Cuban speakers who are on hand to educate, advise and help visitors during the tours.
Visitors can choose from a variety of authentic experiences, which include the direct involvement of environmentalists, local communities, colleges, universities, Cuba hotels and businesses.
Examples of the 24 new authentic tours include:
- Cuba Cultural Tours – These range from visual arts and photography tours, to dance and baseball tours. Travellers with children can book the Family Discovery Tours where they can enjoy all inclusive luxury packages full of cultural or nature activities.
- Cuba Architecture Tours – Visitors will have the chance to explore some of Cuba's most historical sites and conserved Spanish colonial architecture whilst learning about the history of the magnificent structures.
- Cuba Nature Tours – The nature eco and bird watching tours are great for travellers who are keen to spot some of North America's finest species whilst enjoying beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings.
- Cuba Festival Tours – Travellers will be able to kick their heels up during their Cuba holidays with a complimentary all access pass to several venues and activities of Cuba festivals including the Book Fair of Havana, the Jazz Festival, the Fire Festival, and Cigar Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...