Authentic Cuba Travel offers cultural experiences for 2011 Cuba holidays
Travel and tour company, Authentic Cuba Travel, have launched a series of tours for 2011, which will provide travellers on Cuba holidays with an authentic experience whilst discovering the country's culture and people.
With the number of travellers booking Cuba holidays on the rise each year, one travel and tour company is looking to offer a truly authentic experience where visitors can discover the history, culture and people of the Caribbean region.
Authentic Cuba Travel has launched a series of tours for 2011, which range from educational and historical, to cultural and artistic.
The Toronto-based tour company is looking to capture the essence of Cuba's identity and show it off to visitors who are looking to experience the real Cuba during their holidays in Cuba.
The company offers Spanish and English speaking tour operators who have lived or worked within Cuba and its travel industry for a number of years.
Once travellers have booked their tours, they are escorted 24/7 by university graduated guides and renowned Cuban speakers who are on hand to educate, advise and help visitors during the tours.
Visitors can choose from a variety of authentic experiences, which include the direct involvement of environmentalists, local communities, colleges, universities, Cuba hotels and businesses.
Examples of the 24 new authentic tours include:
- Cuba Cultural Tours – These range from visual arts and photography tours, to dance and baseball tours. Travellers with children can book the Family Discovery Tours where they can enjoy all inclusive luxury packages full of cultural or nature activities.
- Cuba Architecture Tours – Visitors will have the chance to explore some of Cuba's most historical sites and conserved Spanish colonial architecture whilst learning about the history of the magnificent structures.
- Cuba Nature Tours – The nature eco and bird watching tours are great for travellers who are keen to spot some of North America's finest species whilst enjoying beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings.
- Cuba Festival Tours – Travellers will be able to kick their heels up during their Cuba holidays with a complimentary all access pass to several venues and activities of Cuba festivals including the Book Fair of Havana, the Jazz Festival, the Fire Festival, and Cigar Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...