Authentic Cuba Travel offers cultural experiences for 2011 Cuba holidays
Travel and tour company, Authentic Cuba Travel, have launched a series of tours for 2011, which will provide travellers on Cuba holidays with an authentic experience whilst discovering the country's culture and people.
With the number of travellers booking Cuba holidays on the rise each year, one travel and tour company is looking to offer a truly authentic experience where visitors can discover the history, culture and people of the Caribbean region.
Authentic Cuba Travel has launched a series of tours for 2011, which range from educational and historical, to cultural and artistic.
The Toronto-based tour company is looking to capture the essence of Cuba's identity and show it off to visitors who are looking to experience the real Cuba during their holidays in Cuba.
The company offers Spanish and English speaking tour operators who have lived or worked within Cuba and its travel industry for a number of years.
Once travellers have booked their tours, they are escorted 24/7 by university graduated guides and renowned Cuban speakers who are on hand to educate, advise and help visitors during the tours.
Visitors can choose from a variety of authentic experiences, which include the direct involvement of environmentalists, local communities, colleges, universities, Cuba hotels and businesses.
Examples of the 24 new authentic tours include:
- Cuba Cultural Tours – These range from visual arts and photography tours, to dance and baseball tours. Travellers with children can book the Family Discovery Tours where they can enjoy all inclusive luxury packages full of cultural or nature activities.
- Cuba Architecture Tours – Visitors will have the chance to explore some of Cuba's most historical sites and conserved Spanish colonial architecture whilst learning about the history of the magnificent structures.
- Cuba Nature Tours – The nature eco and bird watching tours are great for travellers who are keen to spot some of North America's finest species whilst enjoying beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings.
- Cuba Festival Tours – Travellers will be able to kick their heels up during their Cuba holidays with a complimentary all access pass to several venues and activities of Cuba festivals including the Book Fair of Havana, the Jazz Festival, the Fire Festival, and Cigar Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...