Caribbean family holidays like no other brings plenty of savings too
The Holiday Place is offering fantastic saving on family holidays in St. Lucia at the Coconut Bay Resort and Spa with £200 off per person for seven-night holidays booked between 3rd January 2011 and 2nd January 2012.
Travellers looking for affordable family holidays in St. Lucia can enjoy the latest offer available at The Holiday Place with seven night's accommodation at the Coconut Bay Resort and Spa.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
The deal includes £200 saving per person, return British Airways flights, seven nights in a Deluxe Garden Splash room, and a range of all inclusive facilities, for all St Lucia holidays booked for travel between 3rd January 2011 and 2nd January 2012.
This exclusive offer is available from £1,019 per person and guests can enjoy complimentary family and adult-friendly facilities.
These include a water park with waterfalls, two fun waterslides, and a lazy river; three outdoor swimming pools including an adults-only pool; tennis and basketballs courts; a fitness suite with weights station and aerobics classes; an outdoor Jacuzzi; a games area with table tennis, pinball and football; a teen lounge; evening and daily entertainment; weekly cocktail parties hosted by resort managers; a beauty salon; and a luxury spa with a number of ocean view treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, private showers, saunas, steam rooms and a range of rejuvenating treatments.
The luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort is perfect for family holidays in St. Lucia and parents can drop off the children at the Cocoland Kids Club (aged 3-12 years) where they will be left in the capable hands of experienced and friendly staff members and can enjoy numerous activities, kids welcome packs, an air conditioned kiddies sleeping area, coconut treasure hunts, arts and crafts, educational sessions with animals and a kids only swimming area with splash fountain.
Situated on the southern coast of St. Lucia, the four-star resort features stunning lush surroundings comprising tropical gardens and pristine beaches, making it a perfect location for holidays in the Caribbean for both adults and children.
The Coconut Bay Resort and Spa features a separate adults-only area, Harmony, where guests can lunge about on intimate cabana beds or hammocks or enjoy fine cuisine with candle-lit dinners under the stars, and the family-friendly area of the resort, Splash, which offers a selection of fun activities for families and children of all ages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...