Elite Island Resort appoints Anthony Bowen as Regional Managing Director
Elite Island Resorts, the hotel group which offers luxury Barbados, Antigua, Grenada, and St. Lucia holidays, has announced the new appointment of Anthony Bowen as the Regional Managing Director for the company.
Anthony Bowen has been announced as the new Regional Managing Director for Elite Island Resorts, specialists in luxury Antigua, Grenadine, and St. Lucia holidays.
Chief Executive Officer of Elite Island Resorts, Robert Barrett, said: "We are truly pleased to announce that Tony Bowen, known throughout the world for his many contributions to Caribbean Tourism, has joined Elite Island Resorts as Regional Managing Director.
"Our brand is poised for continued growth. With Tony managing that growth in the Caribbean region and St. Lucia in particular, we are confident of a successful 2011 and far beyond."
Bowen will be responsible for helping to drive the company forward and encourage travellers to book St. Lucia holidays and Caribbean holidays.
Bowen graduated from Bournemouth College's University of Dorset in the UK and has held a number of senior positions across several leading luxury Caribbean resorts including Sandy Lane, Royal Pavilion and Glitter Bay in Barbados, St James's Club in Antigua, the Windjammer Landing Resort in St. Lucia, and Ciboney in Jamaica.
This year, Bowen was awarded the Gold Award for Outstanding Contribution to Caribbean Tourism by Virgin Holidays and he is currently the president of the St. Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association.
Bowen was also honoured as the Caribbean Hotelier of the Year in 2006 and the St. Lucia Hotelier of the Year in 2005.
"I hope to help Elite with my deep experience in quality hospitality in the Caribbean as well as with my professional connections and friendships. Elite has a classic track record and I feel they are the perfect organization to be associated with, as their growth and development continues," Bowen commented.
Elite Island Resorts offer a collection of luxury resorts in the Caribbean including Galley Bay Resort and Spa, St. James's Club and Villas and Verandah Resort and Spa, in Antigua; Palm Island Resort in St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa in Nevis; LaSource in Grenada; Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas in Tortola; and the Village Inn and Spa in St. Lucia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...