Elite Island Resort appoints Anthony Bowen as Regional Managing Director
Elite Island Resorts, the hotel group which offers luxury Barbados, Antigua, Grenada, and St. Lucia holidays, has announced the new appointment of Anthony Bowen as the Regional Managing Director for the company.
Anthony Bowen has been announced as the new Regional Managing Director for Elite Island Resorts, specialists in luxury Antigua, Grenadine, and St. Lucia holidays.
Chief Executive Officer of Elite Island Resorts, Robert Barrett, said: "We are truly pleased to announce that Tony Bowen, known throughout the world for his many contributions to Caribbean Tourism, has joined Elite Island Resorts as Regional Managing Director.
"Our brand is poised for continued growth. With Tony managing that growth in the Caribbean region and St. Lucia in particular, we are confident of a successful 2011 and far beyond."
Bowen will be responsible for helping to drive the company forward and encourage travellers to book St. Lucia holidays and Caribbean holidays.
Bowen graduated from Bournemouth College's University of Dorset in the UK and has held a number of senior positions across several leading luxury Caribbean resorts including Sandy Lane, Royal Pavilion and Glitter Bay in Barbados, St James's Club in Antigua, the Windjammer Landing Resort in St. Lucia, and Ciboney in Jamaica.
This year, Bowen was awarded the Gold Award for Outstanding Contribution to Caribbean Tourism by Virgin Holidays and he is currently the president of the St. Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association.
Bowen was also honoured as the Caribbean Hotelier of the Year in 2006 and the St. Lucia Hotelier of the Year in 2005.
"I hope to help Elite with my deep experience in quality hospitality in the Caribbean as well as with my professional connections and friendships. Elite has a classic track record and I feel they are the perfect organization to be associated with, as their growth and development continues," Bowen commented.
Elite Island Resorts offer a collection of luxury resorts in the Caribbean including Galley Bay Resort and Spa, St. James's Club and Villas and Verandah Resort and Spa, in Antigua; Palm Island Resort in St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa in Nevis; LaSource in Grenada; Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas in Tortola; and the Village Inn and Spa in St. Lucia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...