Sofitel launches new luxury hotels in Mauritius, Cambodia and Austria
The hotel group, Sofitel, are celebrating the opening of three new properties around the world, one of which is a new Mauritius hotel which will feature 92 luxurious villas and suites, tropical gardens and access to a private white sand beach.
The hotel chain, Sofitel, have been celebrating the launch of three new hotels to its portfolio as Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom in Austria, Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra in Cambodia, and Sofitel So Mauritius, open their doors to guests.
Sofitel has been working with famous names in the design and architecture industry to bring French elegance to the design, furnishing and decor of the new hotels.
The new Mauritius hotel, Sofitel So Mauritius, is situated on the undeveloped southern coast of the Indian Ocean island and opened to tourist on Mauritius holidays on Wednesday 15th December 2010.
The luxury property was designed by two artists, the Thai architect Lek Bunnag and fashion designer Kenzo Takada.
With 92 individual suites and villas situated within beautiful natural landscapes, guests will be able to relax within tranquil surroundings at this Mauritius hotel which includes a natural lagoon, lush tropical gardens and a pristine white sand private beach.
Guests will have access to private gardens and outdoor ponds or pools, patios with outdoor showers, and luxury amenities, all within the comfort of their private suites or villas.
Visitors looking for a chance to unwind and indulge during their holiday in Mauritius can take advantage of the full range of treatments and natural products on offer at the So SPA. Expert therapists will be available with a selection of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using natural ingredients such as local harvested fruits and spices.
Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom is the hotel group's debut property in Austria and is situated along the Danube Canal. Designer and architect, Jean Nouvel helped create the sleek 18-storey glass and steel structure of the property which also features the glass-walled "Le Loft" restaurant; and 182 monochromatic rooms, including 26 suites, with decor, and furnishing all in various shades of white, black and grey.
The Sofitel Phnom Penh Royal in Cambodia opened its doors on Saturday 18th December 2010 and is located on the banks of the Bassac River. The property features an International Conference Centre, 201 guest rooms including 35 luxury suites, four gourmet restaurants, the So SPA, a sports centre, clubhouse, tennis courts, two swimming pools, and lush tropical gardens.
The hotel group is scheduled to open Sofitel So Bangkok and Sofitel So Mumbai shortly.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...