Tropicana Cruises Ltd Launches Cuba Holidays with new Cruise ship
Travellers will be able to enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the Russian cruise ship, Adriana, as it launches a new route to meet the increasing demands of travellers who are keen to visit the Caribbean island and its breathtaking scenery.
The Russian cruise ship, Adriana, will be providing Cuba holidays for its passengers as Tropicana Cruises Ltd and Pacific Naval operate new voyages to the Caribbean island. The cruise ship will depart from Cuba's capital city, Havana, and will stop off in Isla de la Juventud (Isle of Youth), Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba and Cayo Saetia in Holguin.
Passengers enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the ship will be able to learn about Cuba's culture, history, nature and local traditions during the cruise.
Cubatur, a tour operator, will include tours of the country's cities during the cruise around Cuba to heritage sites and museums, plus a number of exciting activities including scuba diving, trekking and the chance to enjoy local Cuban music and delicious cuisine.
The ship, Adriana, will carry 304 travellers who are looking for unique holidays in Cuba and it will operate in the Caribbean for 12 months, with 90 per cent of its staff expected to be Cuban.
Prices for the new luxury Caribbean cruise will range from €785 to €1690 per person for the 7-day voyage. The British company, Tropicana Cruise Ltd has 25 years in the travel industry and provides luxury cruise experience for travellers from all over the world.
The ship recently passed the SOLAS 2010 regulations and a spokesman from Tropicana Cruises Ltd said:
"Throughout a 5-day period the vessel, her safety equipment, machinery apparatus and ancillary gear were thoroughly tested by representatives of European classification societies, as well as insurance surveyors and Flag Administration representatives.
"To everyone's delight the Adriana passed all assessments successfully, and relevant certificates were issued and presented to Tropicana Cruises. The ship is now fully compliant with all international regulations for the carriage of passengers, and we are very excited to receive our first guests!"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...