Tropicana Cruises Ltd Launches Cuba Holidays with new Cruise ship
Travellers will be able to enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the Russian cruise ship, Adriana, as it launches a new route to meet the increasing demands of travellers who are keen to visit the Caribbean island and its breathtaking scenery.
The Russian cruise ship, Adriana, will be providing Cuba holidays for its passengers as Tropicana Cruises Ltd and Pacific Naval operate new voyages to the Caribbean island. The cruise ship will depart from Cuba's capital city, Havana, and will stop off in Isla de la Juventud (Isle of Youth), Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba and Cayo Saetia in Holguin.
Passengers enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the ship will be able to learn about Cuba's culture, history, nature and local traditions during the cruise.
Cubatur, a tour operator, will include tours of the country's cities during the cruise around Cuba to heritage sites and museums, plus a number of exciting activities including scuba diving, trekking and the chance to enjoy local Cuban music and delicious cuisine.
The ship, Adriana, will carry 304 travellers who are looking for unique holidays in Cuba and it will operate in the Caribbean for 12 months, with 90 per cent of its staff expected to be Cuban.
Prices for the new luxury Caribbean cruise will range from €785 to €1690 per person for the 7-day voyage. The British company, Tropicana Cruise Ltd has 25 years in the travel industry and provides luxury cruise experience for travellers from all over the world.
The ship recently passed the SOLAS 2010 regulations and a spokesman from Tropicana Cruises Ltd said:
"Throughout a 5-day period the vessel, her safety equipment, machinery apparatus and ancillary gear were thoroughly tested by representatives of European classification societies, as well as insurance surveyors and Flag Administration representatives.
"To everyone's delight the Adriana passed all assessments successfully, and relevant certificates were issued and presented to Tropicana Cruises. The ship is now fully compliant with all international regulations for the carriage of passengers, and we are very excited to receive our first guests!"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...