Tropicana Cruises Ltd Launches Cuba Holidays with new Cruise ship
Travellers will be able to enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the Russian cruise ship, Adriana, as it launches a new route to meet the increasing demands of travellers who are keen to visit the Caribbean island and its breathtaking scenery.
The Russian cruise ship, Adriana, will be providing Cuba holidays for its passengers as Tropicana Cruises Ltd and Pacific Naval operate new voyages to the Caribbean island. The cruise ship will depart from Cuba's capital city, Havana, and will stop off in Isla de la Juventud (Isle of Youth), Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba and Cayo Saetia in Holguin.
Passengers enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the ship will be able to learn about Cuba's culture, history, nature and local traditions during the cruise.
Cubatur, a tour operator, will include tours of the country's cities during the cruise around Cuba to heritage sites and museums, plus a number of exciting activities including scuba diving, trekking and the chance to enjoy local Cuban music and delicious cuisine.
The ship, Adriana, will carry 304 travellers who are looking for unique holidays in Cuba and it will operate in the Caribbean for 12 months, with 90 per cent of its staff expected to be Cuban.
Prices for the new luxury Caribbean cruise will range from €785 to €1690 per person for the 7-day voyage. The British company, Tropicana Cruise Ltd has 25 years in the travel industry and provides luxury cruise experience for travellers from all over the world.
The ship recently passed the SOLAS 2010 regulations and a spokesman from Tropicana Cruises Ltd said:
"Throughout a 5-day period the vessel, her safety equipment, machinery apparatus and ancillary gear were thoroughly tested by representatives of European classification societies, as well as insurance surveyors and Flag Administration representatives.
"To everyone's delight the Adriana passed all assessments successfully, and relevant certificates were issued and presented to Tropicana Cruises. The ship is now fully compliant with all international regulations for the carriage of passengers, and we are very excited to receive our first guests!"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...