Mother Christmas arrives to the Holiday Place for Secret Santa
As Christmas gets closer and closer, during this year's festive season staff at The Holiday Place have already received their Xmas gifts with a surprise visit from Miss Santa, in charge of giving out this year's Secret Santa gifts to staff members.
Bringing on a little holiday cheer for the festive season and spreading around the wholesome fun side of the Christmas spirit; this afternoon the team of employees at The Holiday Place were graced by the unexpected visit of one of Santa's helpers, Miss Santa herself, who came to hand out the gifts staff exchanged as part of this year Secret Santa, and to set them dares before they could collect their presents.
Miss Santa, a member of the staff herself, got all dressed up for her mission and cheered on with the usual "Ho ho ho" before entering the room and establishing the game rules for the present give-out. Armed with a little box of dares prepared by her little helpers, Leena and Sheena, (a couple of lovely staff members, who wrote the naughty challenges staff members had to perform in order to receive the gifts) she called out the names of the Santa "victims" who had to stick their hand in the box and randomly pick a dare.
The dares saw a member of staff challenged to sing a Christmas carol in front of the Operations team, while another had to do star jumps in front of the whole of the Reservations floor. Others got luckier and received a relaxing massage or a cheeky peck on the cheek while others had to run around the whole building or act as a fish. One thing was for sure, everyone had a big laugh and this year at The Holiday Place they were all thankful for their colleagues' Santa gifts and for Miss Santa's cheeky dares which made them all smile!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...