Mother Christmas arrives to the Holiday Place for Secret Santa
As Christmas gets closer and closer, during this year's festive season staff at The Holiday Place have already received their Xmas gifts with a surprise visit from Miss Santa, in charge of giving out this year's Secret Santa gifts to staff members.
Bringing on a little holiday cheer for the festive season and spreading around the wholesome fun side of the Christmas spirit; this afternoon the team of employees at The Holiday Place were graced by the unexpected visit of one of Santa's helpers, Miss Santa herself, who came to hand out the gifts staff exchanged as part of this year Secret Santa, and to set them dares before they could collect their presents.
Miss Santa, a member of the staff herself, got all dressed up for her mission and cheered on with the usual "Ho ho ho" before entering the room and establishing the game rules for the present give-out. Armed with a little box of dares prepared by her little helpers, Leena and Sheena, (a couple of lovely staff members, who wrote the naughty challenges staff members had to perform in order to receive the gifts) she called out the names of the Santa "victims" who had to stick their hand in the box and randomly pick a dare.
The dares saw a member of staff challenged to sing a Christmas carol in front of the Operations team, while another had to do star jumps in front of the whole of the Reservations floor. Others got luckier and received a relaxing massage or a cheeky peck on the cheek while others had to run around the whole building or act as a fish. One thing was for sure, everyone had a big laugh and this year at The Holiday Place they were all thankful for their colleagues' Santa gifts and for Miss Santa's cheeky dares which made them all smile!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...