Mother Christmas arrives to the Holiday Place for Secret Santa
As Christmas gets closer and closer, during this year's festive season staff at The Holiday Place have already received their Xmas gifts with a surprise visit from Miss Santa, in charge of giving out this year's Secret Santa gifts to staff members.
Bringing on a little holiday cheer for the festive season and spreading around the wholesome fun side of the Christmas spirit; this afternoon the team of employees at The Holiday Place were graced by the unexpected visit of one of Santa's helpers, Miss Santa herself, who came to hand out the gifts staff exchanged as part of this year Secret Santa, and to set them dares before they could collect their presents.
Miss Santa, a member of the staff herself, got all dressed up for her mission and cheered on with the usual "Ho ho ho" before entering the room and establishing the game rules for the present give-out. Armed with a little box of dares prepared by her little helpers, Leena and Sheena, (a couple of lovely staff members, who wrote the naughty challenges staff members had to perform in order to receive the gifts) she called out the names of the Santa "victims" who had to stick their hand in the box and randomly pick a dare.
The dares saw a member of staff challenged to sing a Christmas carol in front of the Operations team, while another had to do star jumps in front of the whole of the Reservations floor. Others got luckier and received a relaxing massage or a cheeky peck on the cheek while others had to run around the whole building or act as a fish. One thing was for sure, everyone had a big laugh and this year at The Holiday Place they were all thankful for their colleagues' Santa gifts and for Miss Santa's cheeky dares which made them all smile!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...