Hoteles Encanto opens its tenth hotel in Cuba
The hotel chain, Hoteles Encanto has opened the tenth addition to its Cuba hotels, the Velasco, which is located in front of the Parque de la Libertad on Contreras Street in Matanzas and features luxury accommodation and upscale facilities.
Hoteles Encanto, also known as Hoteles E, has expanded the number of Cuba hotels in its portfolio with the opening of a brand new property, The Velasco Hotel.
The hotel is situated in front of Parque de la Libertad on Conreras Street in the Matanzas province of Cuba close to the famous 30 kilometre-stretch of Varadero Beach.
The hotel is part of a historical building which was established in 1902 under the Administration of Luis Velazco and features a blend of diverse architecture comprising neo-classical elements.
Situated just 50 metres from the Sauto Theatre, The Velasco Hotel is one of the oldest and most historical buildings in the city and is now set to become one of the most popular Cuba hotels.
The 17-room hotel features elegant decor and furnishings throughout the guest rooms and facilities which include a Lobby Bar, 58-seat restaurant with a large outside terrace, private parking, and friendly reception area.
The newest addition to boutique hotels in Cuba comes as the number of tourists from Argentina enjoying Cuba holidays, increases, breaking the record which was set in November 2000, with 54,185 visitor arrivals. The recent figures show that the Argentinean tourist market in Cuba has grown by over 20 per cent. Tourism officials believe that the current marketing campaign, Autentica Cuba, has helped encourage travellers to visit the beautiful Caribbean destination.
Hoteles Encanto specialise in providing distinctive accommodation within old buildings which are located close to historical places of interest and reflect Cuba's culture values and glamour.
The hotel group now have ten properties across the beautiful island including the first hotel the company launched in Cuba, Hotel Encanto Palacio Azul which is situated close to Marina of Cienfuegos. Another popular hotel with travellers enjoying holidays in Mexico is the luxury Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, which overlooks the picturesque Mesilla Valley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...