Hoteles Encanto opens its tenth hotel in Cuba
The hotel chain, Hoteles Encanto has opened the tenth addition to its Cuba hotels, the Velasco, which is located in front of the Parque de la Libertad on Contreras Street in Matanzas and features luxury accommodation and upscale facilities.
Hoteles Encanto, also known as Hoteles E, has expanded the number of Cuba hotels in its portfolio with the opening of a brand new property, The Velasco Hotel.
The hotel is situated in front of Parque de la Libertad on Conreras Street in the Matanzas province of Cuba close to the famous 30 kilometre-stretch of Varadero Beach.
The hotel is part of a historical building which was established in 1902 under the Administration of Luis Velazco and features a blend of diverse architecture comprising neo-classical elements.
Situated just 50 metres from the Sauto Theatre, The Velasco Hotel is one of the oldest and most historical buildings in the city and is now set to become one of the most popular Cuba hotels.
The 17-room hotel features elegant decor and furnishings throughout the guest rooms and facilities which include a Lobby Bar, 58-seat restaurant with a large outside terrace, private parking, and friendly reception area.
The newest addition to boutique hotels in Cuba comes as the number of tourists from Argentina enjoying Cuba holidays, increases, breaking the record which was set in November 2000, with 54,185 visitor arrivals. The recent figures show that the Argentinean tourist market in Cuba has grown by over 20 per cent. Tourism officials believe that the current marketing campaign, Autentica Cuba, has helped encourage travellers to visit the beautiful Caribbean destination.
Hoteles Encanto specialise in providing distinctive accommodation within old buildings which are located close to historical places of interest and reflect Cuba's culture values and glamour.
The hotel group now have ten properties across the beautiful island including the first hotel the company launched in Cuba, Hotel Encanto Palacio Azul which is situated close to Marina of Cienfuegos. Another popular hotel with travellers enjoying holidays in Mexico is the luxury Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, which overlooks the picturesque Mesilla Valley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...