Hoteles Encanto opens its tenth hotel in Cuba
The hotel chain, Hoteles Encanto has opened the tenth addition to its Cuba hotels, the Velasco, which is located in front of the Parque de la Libertad on Contreras Street in Matanzas and features luxury accommodation and upscale facilities.
Hoteles Encanto, also known as Hoteles E, has expanded the number of Cuba hotels in its portfolio with the opening of a brand new property, The Velasco Hotel.
The hotel is situated in front of Parque de la Libertad on Conreras Street in the Matanzas province of Cuba close to the famous 30 kilometre-stretch of Varadero Beach.
The hotel is part of a historical building which was established in 1902 under the Administration of Luis Velazco and features a blend of diverse architecture comprising neo-classical elements.
Situated just 50 metres from the Sauto Theatre, The Velasco Hotel is one of the oldest and most historical buildings in the city and is now set to become one of the most popular Cuba hotels.
The 17-room hotel features elegant decor and furnishings throughout the guest rooms and facilities which include a Lobby Bar, 58-seat restaurant with a large outside terrace, private parking, and friendly reception area.
The newest addition to boutique hotels in Cuba comes as the number of tourists from Argentina enjoying Cuba holidays, increases, breaking the record which was set in November 2000, with 54,185 visitor arrivals. The recent figures show that the Argentinean tourist market in Cuba has grown by over 20 per cent. Tourism officials believe that the current marketing campaign, Autentica Cuba, has helped encourage travellers to visit the beautiful Caribbean destination.
Hoteles Encanto specialise in providing distinctive accommodation within old buildings which are located close to historical places of interest and reflect Cuba's culture values and glamour.
The hotel group now have ten properties across the beautiful island including the first hotel the company launched in Cuba, Hotel Encanto Palacio Azul which is situated close to Marina of Cienfuegos. Another popular hotel with travellers enjoying holidays in Mexico is the luxury Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, which overlooks the picturesque Mesilla Valley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...