Hoteles Encanto opens its tenth hotel in Cuba
The hotel chain, Hoteles Encanto has opened the tenth addition to its Cuba hotels, the Velasco, which is located in front of the Parque de la Libertad on Contreras Street in Matanzas and features luxury accommodation and upscale facilities.
Hoteles Encanto, also known as Hoteles E, has expanded the number of Cuba hotels in its portfolio with the opening of a brand new property, The Velasco Hotel.
The hotel is situated in front of Parque de la Libertad on Conreras Street in the Matanzas province of Cuba close to the famous 30 kilometre-stretch of Varadero Beach.
The hotel is part of a historical building which was established in 1902 under the Administration of Luis Velazco and features a blend of diverse architecture comprising neo-classical elements.
Situated just 50 metres from the Sauto Theatre, The Velasco Hotel is one of the oldest and most historical buildings in the city and is now set to become one of the most popular Cuba hotels.
The 17-room hotel features elegant decor and furnishings throughout the guest rooms and facilities which include a Lobby Bar, 58-seat restaurant with a large outside terrace, private parking, and friendly reception area.
The newest addition to boutique hotels in Cuba comes as the number of tourists from Argentina enjoying Cuba holidays, increases, breaking the record which was set in November 2000, with 54,185 visitor arrivals. The recent figures show that the Argentinean tourist market in Cuba has grown by over 20 per cent. Tourism officials believe that the current marketing campaign, Autentica Cuba, has helped encourage travellers to visit the beautiful Caribbean destination.
Hoteles Encanto specialise in providing distinctive accommodation within old buildings which are located close to historical places of interest and reflect Cuba's culture values and glamour.
The hotel group now have ten properties across the beautiful island including the first hotel the company launched in Cuba, Hotel Encanto Palacio Azul which is situated close to Marina of Cienfuegos. Another popular hotel with travellers enjoying holidays in Mexico is the luxury Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, which overlooks the picturesque Mesilla Valley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...