Hoteles Encanto opens its tenth hotel in Cuba
The hotel chain, Hoteles Encanto has opened the tenth addition to its Cuba hotels, the Velasco, which is located in front of the Parque de la Libertad on Contreras Street in Matanzas and features luxury accommodation and upscale facilities.
Hoteles Encanto, also known as Hoteles E, has expanded the number of Cuba hotels in its portfolio with the opening of a brand new property, The Velasco Hotel.
The hotel is situated in front of Parque de la Libertad on Conreras Street in the Matanzas province of Cuba close to the famous 30 kilometre-stretch of Varadero Beach.
The hotel is part of a historical building which was established in 1902 under the Administration of Luis Velazco and features a blend of diverse architecture comprising neo-classical elements.
Situated just 50 metres from the Sauto Theatre, The Velasco Hotel is one of the oldest and most historical buildings in the city and is now set to become one of the most popular Cuba hotels.
The 17-room hotel features elegant decor and furnishings throughout the guest rooms and facilities which include a Lobby Bar, 58-seat restaurant with a large outside terrace, private parking, and friendly reception area.
The newest addition to boutique hotels in Cuba comes as the number of tourists from Argentina enjoying Cuba holidays, increases, breaking the record which was set in November 2000, with 54,185 visitor arrivals. The recent figures show that the Argentinean tourist market in Cuba has grown by over 20 per cent. Tourism officials believe that the current marketing campaign, Autentica Cuba, has helped encourage travellers to visit the beautiful Caribbean destination.
Hoteles Encanto specialise in providing distinctive accommodation within old buildings which are located close to historical places of interest and reflect Cuba's culture values and glamour.
The hotel group now have ten properties across the beautiful island including the first hotel the company launched in Cuba, Hotel Encanto Palacio Azul which is situated close to Marina of Cienfuegos. Another popular hotel with travellers enjoying holidays in Mexico is the luxury Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, which overlooks the picturesque Mesilla Valley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...