Costa launches Red Sea Cruises from Sharm el Sheikh
Travellers looking for Sharm el Sheikh holidays on a relaxing cruise this winter can choose from two Costa Cruises departing twice weekly from Sharm el Sheik with the chance to discover Egypt's finest attractions and historic cities along the way.
Travellers planning their Sharm el Sheikh holidays on the water this winter will be able to take advantage of new weekly departures from Costa Cruises as the company offers two options for seven-day escapes from the Red Sea resort.
The travel company will be providing week-long Sharm el Sheikh holidays onboard the Costa Marina and the Costa Allegra which will call at Cairo and Luxor Safaga in Egypt, Eilat in Israel, and Aqaba in Jordan.
Guests will be able to combine their Egypt holidays with trips to neighbouring countries whilst enjoying a number of excursion and tours of historic sites. From Eilat, travellers will be able to visit an oasis in the Negev Desert, the fortress of Masada, and the Dead Sea; from Aqaba, guests can visit Petra; from Safaga, trips to Luxor and the Valley of the Kings will be available; and from Sokhna, travellers will be able to visit the ancient Pyramids of Giza and the famous Sphinx.
Costa Marina offers elegant design and decor throughout the ship with large glass walls offering beautiful view of the Red Sea. Guests can enjoy numerous dining options; a modern fitness centre with ocean views; a wellness centre with sauna, Jacuzzis, two swimming pools and hydro-massage pool; an outdoor jogging track; theatre, casino and disco; and the Squok Club with Play station entertainment. The ship features luxury accommodation comprising 383 elegantly furnished cabins.
Costa Allegra offers unique architecture and design and has been nicknamed the "Crystal Ship" because of its huge windows and collection of art work from famous painters such as Gaugin, Degas and Matisse.
The ship features 399 modern rooms; three gourmet restaurants and six bars; two Jacuzzis and two swimming pools; an outdoor jogging track; a theatre, casino and disco; the Squok Club with Play station entertainment; and the Caracalla Spa and Wellness Centre with a modern gym, treatment rooms and a sauna.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...