Chairman of Lluxury hotel group Oberoi named "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World"
The Chairman of the luxury hotel group, Oberoi, was awarded the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" title by HOTELS magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in Ne York after readers from over 150 countries cast their votes.
P R S Oberoi, the Group Chairman of the luxury hotel Group, Oberoi, was voted as the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" by HOTELS Magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in New York.
Readers of the magazine from over 150 countries across the world cast their votes in the 29th annual contest awarding Oberoi the prestigious title for providing luxury holidays across India, Egypt, Asia and the Indian Ocean.
The November edition of HOTELS magazine referred to Oberoi as "the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India" whose company has successfully turned "into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups".
Oberoi operates and owns a series of luxury hotels and resorts across the Indian Ocean, Egypt, Asia and India. The luxury hotel group has recently opened a number of Indonesia, Egypt and Mauritius hotels including The Oberoi, Lombok in Indonesia, The Oberoi, Mauritius, and The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh in Egypt. In 2007, the group also launched The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser in Egypt.
Founded in 1934, the Oberoi Group operates 28 hotels and three cruisers under the Oberoi and Trident luxury brands and the company is now involved in flight catering, car rentals, corporate air charters, airport restaurants, project management, and travel and tour services.
The group excels in providing dedicated service, attention to detail and luxury accommodation for travellers from all over the world.
The Trident brand is established over nine five-star hotels across India and one property in Saudi Arabia, offering high quality and value and a reputation for excellence for both leisure and business holidays. The luxury properties are situated in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Cochin, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, and Bhubaneshwar.
This year's Travel + Leisure magazine's World Best Awards ranked The Oberoi Vanyavilas hotel at Ranthambhore as the best hotel in the world, in a readers' poll.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...