Chairman of Lluxury hotel group Oberoi named "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World"
The Chairman of the luxury hotel group, Oberoi, was awarded the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" title by HOTELS magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in Ne York after readers from over 150 countries cast their votes.
P R S Oberoi, the Group Chairman of the luxury hotel Group, Oberoi, was voted as the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" by HOTELS Magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in New York.
Readers of the magazine from over 150 countries across the world cast their votes in the 29th annual contest awarding Oberoi the prestigious title for providing luxury holidays across India, Egypt, Asia and the Indian Ocean.
The November edition of HOTELS magazine referred to Oberoi as "the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India" whose company has successfully turned "into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups".
Oberoi operates and owns a series of luxury hotels and resorts across the Indian Ocean, Egypt, Asia and India. The luxury hotel group has recently opened a number of Indonesia, Egypt and Mauritius hotels including The Oberoi, Lombok in Indonesia, The Oberoi, Mauritius, and The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh in Egypt. In 2007, the group also launched The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser in Egypt.
Founded in 1934, the Oberoi Group operates 28 hotels and three cruisers under the Oberoi and Trident luxury brands and the company is now involved in flight catering, car rentals, corporate air charters, airport restaurants, project management, and travel and tour services.
The group excels in providing dedicated service, attention to detail and luxury accommodation for travellers from all over the world.
The Trident brand is established over nine five-star hotels across India and one property in Saudi Arabia, offering high quality and value and a reputation for excellence for both leisure and business holidays. The luxury properties are situated in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Cochin, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, and Bhubaneshwar.
This year's Travel + Leisure magazine's World Best Awards ranked The Oberoi Vanyavilas hotel at Ranthambhore as the best hotel in the world, in a readers' poll.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...