Chairman of Lluxury hotel group Oberoi named "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World"
The Chairman of the luxury hotel group, Oberoi, was awarded the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" title by HOTELS magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in Ne York after readers from over 150 countries cast their votes.
P R S Oberoi, the Group Chairman of the luxury hotel Group, Oberoi, was voted as the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" by HOTELS Magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in New York.
Readers of the magazine from over 150 countries across the world cast their votes in the 29th annual contest awarding Oberoi the prestigious title for providing luxury holidays across India, Egypt, Asia and the Indian Ocean.
The November edition of HOTELS magazine referred to Oberoi as "the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India" whose company has successfully turned "into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups".
Oberoi operates and owns a series of luxury hotels and resorts across the Indian Ocean, Egypt, Asia and India. The luxury hotel group has recently opened a number of Indonesia, Egypt and Mauritius hotels including The Oberoi, Lombok in Indonesia, The Oberoi, Mauritius, and The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh in Egypt. In 2007, the group also launched The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser in Egypt.
Founded in 1934, the Oberoi Group operates 28 hotels and three cruisers under the Oberoi and Trident luxury brands and the company is now involved in flight catering, car rentals, corporate air charters, airport restaurants, project management, and travel and tour services.
The group excels in providing dedicated service, attention to detail and luxury accommodation for travellers from all over the world.
The Trident brand is established over nine five-star hotels across India and one property in Saudi Arabia, offering high quality and value and a reputation for excellence for both leisure and business holidays. The luxury properties are situated in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Cochin, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, and Bhubaneshwar.
This year's Travel + Leisure magazine's World Best Awards ranked The Oberoi Vanyavilas hotel at Ranthambhore as the best hotel in the world, in a readers' poll.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...