Chairman of Lluxury hotel group Oberoi named "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World"
The Chairman of the luxury hotel group, Oberoi, was awarded the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" title by HOTELS magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in Ne York after readers from over 150 countries cast their votes.
P R S Oberoi, the Group Chairman of the luxury hotel Group, Oberoi, was voted as the "2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World" by HOTELS Magazine on Monday 15th November 2010 in New York.
Readers of the magazine from over 150 countries across the world cast their votes in the 29th annual contest awarding Oberoi the prestigious title for providing luxury holidays across India, Egypt, Asia and the Indian Ocean.
The November edition of HOTELS magazine referred to Oberoi as "the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India" whose company has successfully turned "into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups".
Oberoi operates and owns a series of luxury hotels and resorts across the Indian Ocean, Egypt, Asia and India. The luxury hotel group has recently opened a number of Indonesia, Egypt and Mauritius hotels including The Oberoi, Lombok in Indonesia, The Oberoi, Mauritius, and The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh in Egypt. In 2007, the group also launched The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser in Egypt.
Founded in 1934, the Oberoi Group operates 28 hotels and three cruisers under the Oberoi and Trident luxury brands and the company is now involved in flight catering, car rentals, corporate air charters, airport restaurants, project management, and travel and tour services.
The group excels in providing dedicated service, attention to detail and luxury accommodation for travellers from all over the world.
The Trident brand is established over nine five-star hotels across India and one property in Saudi Arabia, offering high quality and value and a reputation for excellence for both leisure and business holidays. The luxury properties are situated in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Cochin, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, and Bhubaneshwar.
This year's Travel + Leisure magazine's World Best Awards ranked The Oberoi Vanyavilas hotel at Ranthambhore as the best hotel in the world, in a readers' poll.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...