Representatives of Cuba holidays participated at Mexican Fair as guests
Ministry of Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays industry will be presenting their Authentic Cuba campaign during the Travel Meetings Exhibition held in Mexico over the next 3 days.
Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays market are participating in a Mexican Fair scheduled to start today in Mexico City. Cuba will be a guest country at the 4th Incentive, Business, Travel and Meetings Exhibition in Mexico, which will be held between 17-19th November in different areas of the World Trade Center in the Federal District.
Over 100 companies and local and foreign organisations are expected to take part in the fair with the objective to promote the improvement and implementation of incentives for their staff and clients in the tourism industry.
The team of Cuba holidays representatives from the Ministry of Tourism of Cuba in Mexico City will present the Island as a main Caribbean holiday destination, boasting an appropriate infrastructure for incentives and business, corroborated by a 3.5% increase in the number of visitors who took holidays in Cuba in comparison to last year.
The "Authentic Cuba" campaign will be launched during the fair, showing the island's cultural, historical and supportive values as an expression of the Cuban people's well renowned joyous and hospitality.
The Island's potentials in ecotourism, adventure, family programs, as well as programmes for students, honeymoon, health tourism and options for conventions will be among offers to be made public.
The exhibit will also include business rounds and meetings of experts on opportunities, offers and incentives to providers, and 18 cases of successful experiences in the implementation of incentive programs are scheduled to be assessed.
Mexico's National Incentive Prize will be granted at the end of the fair to recognize the efforts of companies, public and private bodies and promoters that operate programs to provide human resources and marketing channels between distributors and clients with incentives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...