Representatives of Cuba holidays participated at Mexican Fair as guests
Ministry of Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays industry will be presenting their Authentic Cuba campaign during the Travel Meetings Exhibition held in Mexico over the next 3 days.
Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays market are participating in a Mexican Fair scheduled to start today in Mexico City. Cuba will be a guest country at the 4th Incentive, Business, Travel and Meetings Exhibition in Mexico, which will be held between 17-19th November in different areas of the World Trade Center in the Federal District.
Over 100 companies and local and foreign organisations are expected to take part in the fair with the objective to promote the improvement and implementation of incentives for their staff and clients in the tourism industry.
The team of Cuba holidays representatives from the Ministry of Tourism of Cuba in Mexico City will present the Island as a main Caribbean holiday destination, boasting an appropriate infrastructure for incentives and business, corroborated by a 3.5% increase in the number of visitors who took holidays in Cuba in comparison to last year.
The "Authentic Cuba" campaign will be launched during the fair, showing the island's cultural, historical and supportive values as an expression of the Cuban people's well renowned joyous and hospitality.
The Island's potentials in ecotourism, adventure, family programs, as well as programmes for students, honeymoon, health tourism and options for conventions will be among offers to be made public.
The exhibit will also include business rounds and meetings of experts on opportunities, offers and incentives to providers, and 18 cases of successful experiences in the implementation of incentive programs are scheduled to be assessed.
Mexico's National Incentive Prize will be granted at the end of the fair to recognize the efforts of companies, public and private bodies and promoters that operate programs to provide human resources and marketing channels between distributors and clients with incentives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...