Representatives of Cuba holidays participated at Mexican Fair as guests
Ministry of Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays industry will be presenting their Authentic Cuba campaign during the Travel Meetings Exhibition held in Mexico over the next 3 days.
Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays market are participating in a Mexican Fair scheduled to start today in Mexico City. Cuba will be a guest country at the 4th Incentive, Business, Travel and Meetings Exhibition in Mexico, which will be held between 17-19th November in different areas of the World Trade Center in the Federal District.
Over 100 companies and local and foreign organisations are expected to take part in the fair with the objective to promote the improvement and implementation of incentives for their staff and clients in the tourism industry.
The team of Cuba holidays representatives from the Ministry of Tourism of Cuba in Mexico City will present the Island as a main Caribbean holiday destination, boasting an appropriate infrastructure for incentives and business, corroborated by a 3.5% increase in the number of visitors who took holidays in Cuba in comparison to last year.
The "Authentic Cuba" campaign will be launched during the fair, showing the island's cultural, historical and supportive values as an expression of the Cuban people's well renowned joyous and hospitality.
The Island's potentials in ecotourism, adventure, family programs, as well as programmes for students, honeymoon, health tourism and options for conventions will be among offers to be made public.
The exhibit will also include business rounds and meetings of experts on opportunities, offers and incentives to providers, and 18 cases of successful experiences in the implementation of incentive programs are scheduled to be assessed.
Mexico's National Incentive Prize will be granted at the end of the fair to recognize the efforts of companies, public and private bodies and promoters that operate programs to provide human resources and marketing channels between distributors and clients with incentives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...