Representatives of Cuba holidays participated at Mexican Fair as guests
Ministry of Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays industry will be presenting their Authentic Cuba campaign during the Travel Meetings Exhibition held in Mexico over the next 3 days.
Tourism officials and representatives from the Cuba holidays market are participating in a Mexican Fair scheduled to start today in Mexico City. Cuba will be a guest country at the 4th Incentive, Business, Travel and Meetings Exhibition in Mexico, which will be held between 17-19th November in different areas of the World Trade Center in the Federal District.
Over 100 companies and local and foreign organisations are expected to take part in the fair with the objective to promote the improvement and implementation of incentives for their staff and clients in the tourism industry.
The team of Cuba holidays representatives from the Ministry of Tourism of Cuba in Mexico City will present the Island as a main Caribbean holiday destination, boasting an appropriate infrastructure for incentives and business, corroborated by a 3.5% increase in the number of visitors who took holidays in Cuba in comparison to last year.
The "Authentic Cuba" campaign will be launched during the fair, showing the island's cultural, historical and supportive values as an expression of the Cuban people's well renowned joyous and hospitality.
The Island's potentials in ecotourism, adventure, family programs, as well as programmes for students, honeymoon, health tourism and options for conventions will be among offers to be made public.
The exhibit will also include business rounds and meetings of experts on opportunities, offers and incentives to providers, and 18 cases of successful experiences in the implementation of incentive programs are scheduled to be assessed.
Mexico's National Incentive Prize will be granted at the end of the fair to recognize the efforts of companies, public and private bodies and promoters that operate programs to provide human resources and marketing channels between distributors and clients with incentives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...