Costa Rican trails flexi drive package offers 3 for the price of 2!
Costa Rican Trails are offering an exclusive package for travellers enjoying Costa Rica holidays, where three people can travel for the price of two, plus the luxury of designing their own itinerary and benefiting from lower rates.
Costa Rican Trails have launched the Flexi Drive program for travellers looking to enjoy their Costa Rica holidays by car. The exclusive holiday package enables three people to travel for the price of two while choosing each destination and duration of the stays themselves.
Travellers will arrive to Costa Rica and be greeted at the airport by a Costa Rican Trails representative who will then arrange a transfer to a pre-booked hotel in San Jose. The following morning, tourists will receive their 4x4 car which will be delivered by Sixt Rent a Car, and travellers will then be free to explore the beautiful country at their own pace and with their own itinerary.
The Flexi Drive package is available until 15th December 2010 and includes airport transfer; one pre-booked night in a hotel in San Jose with breakfast; seven days rental of a Daihatsu Bego 4x4 with insurance for eight days and seven nights; six flexi vouchers for category "A" Costa Rica hotels"; and two entrance tickets to one of the country's spectacular National Parks where travellers can enjoy a Costa Rica tour and experience some of the world's most colourful birds and animals, pristine beaches or thriving jungles.
Costa Rican Trails has been operating for over 20 years and provides tailor-made packages for travellers. The Flexi Drive package enables tourists to enjoy freedom during their travels and the chance to plan their own journey in their own time, whilst benefiting from lower and better rates. The package also allows one person to travel for free.
Costa Rica is a country situated in Central America surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. The Costa Rica government are working hard to make Costa Rica the first carbon neutral country by 2021, and is often referred to as the "greenest holiday destination in the world".
The country's national parks offer a variety of colourful and thriving fauna, flora and wildlife species. Corcovado Park is home to all four Costa Rica monkeys: the White-headed Capuchin, the Mantled Howler, Geoffroy's Spider Monkey, and the Central American Squirrel Monkey. The Tortuguero National Park is a nesting ground for the endangered green turtles, and hawksbill, loggerhead, and giant leatherback turtles can also be found in the park which is home to over 320 species of birds and several reptiles.
Costa Rican Trails are also offering the Flexi Drive package in Panama through its sister company, Panama Trails with three different categories to fit the budgets of travellers on Costa Rica holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...