Oman Air celebrates first anniversary of high-tech fleet at World Travel Market
Oman Air is celebrating its first anniversary of Oman flights using its fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which feature high-tech services such as in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity packages at this year's World Travel Market (WTM) in London.
Oman Air are celebrating at the annual World Travel Market in London this week with a huge brand new exhibition stand highlighting its high-tech fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft which have been operating Oman flights for one year.
The anniversary of the launch of the high-tech aircraft also marked the success of the airline's first six months into offering in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity packages during Oman flights.
Peter Hill, CEO of Oman Air, spoke at the World Travel Market: "We are delighted to be participating once again at WTM and to be further increasing awareness of our superb aircraft, expanding network and outstanding value. Working alongside our colleagues at Oman Tourism, we will also be promoting the Sultanate of Oman as a wonderful destination for both business and leisure travellers.
"Our new stand will be a great focus for agents and operators who want to find out more about how we can work together to offer the very best in air travel and build on the remarkable success of the last 12 months."
This year's exhibition stand showcased the airline's extra-long Business Class lie-flat seats and the Oman Air branded Porsche Carrera which is owned by Oman racing driving, Ahmad Al Harthy, enticing visitors to book their Oman holidays with the pioneering airline.
Peter Hill went on to speak of the high-tech services onboard Oman flights and said:
"The use of mobile phones, smartphones, laptops and a range of other personal devices is, of course, commonplace on the ground and introducing full connectivity in-flight means that business and leisure customers need no longer suspend their normal lives while they are travelling. We pioneered connectivity because we wanted to offer our customers innovatory in-flight services that would increase convenience and complement the benchmark-setting comfort, space and luxury we offer onboard our aircraft. Usage has continued to increase and customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive."
"Our in-flight entertainment and connectivity are important elements of a wholesale transformation that has taken place at Oman Air over the last year. By focusing on quality, service, comfort, choice and innovation, we have created our own space within the market, as well as given other carriers a very serious run for their money. The last 12 months have been breath-taking and we are looking forward to the next 12 with a sense of genuine anticipation and excitement," he concluded.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...