Cuba holidays in Santa Clara with new WestJet Service from Toronto
WestJet is now servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara with a new set of weekly flights for the Winter Season. Flights will be departing every Friday at 9.15 AM and arriving in Santa Clara at 12.55 AM local time.
It looks like Cuba holidays in Santa Clara will be better serviced for Canadian travellers as WestJet has launched new, seasonal non-stop service between Toronto and Santa Clara in Cuba.
On 5th November 2010 the inaugural flight departed Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Airport at 9:15 a.m. EDT. “We are delighted to introduce service to our fourth destination in Cuba,” says Hugh Dunleavy, WestJet’s executive vice-president of strategy and planning. “Beautiful Santa Clara will provide our guests with the opportunity to experience history, architecture and culture served with Cuban flair.”
WestJet's late-2010 fleet of 90-plus Boeing 737NGs included at least a dozen Boeing 737-800s and the carrier's future orders will include many more 737-800s as WestJet expands its network of longer sectors from Canada to Caribbean, Latin American and Hawaii sunspot destinations
WestJet will be servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara weekly each Friday from 5th November 2010 to 29th April, 2011. The schedule calls for WestJet’s flight WS2536 to depart Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) at 9:15 a.m. and land at Santa Clara’s Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) at 12:55 a.m. local time. In the other direction, flight WS2537 is timed to leave SNU at 1:55 p.m. and to arrive at YYZ at 5:29 p.m.
One-way fares, available in both directions on non-stop flights only, are available from as cheap as C$149 plus applicable taxes and fees.
WestJet currently flies non-stop from Toronto to many Florida and Caribbean holiday destinations, servicing Cancun holidays, Jamaica holidays in Montego Bay, Cuba holidays in Holguin and Varadero, Mexico holidays in Cozumel, Miami holidays, Turks and Caicos holidays, and St. Maarten holidays. As part of its 2010-2011 winter schedule, WestJet is also adding non-stop service from Toronto to New Orleans and Grand Cayman. One-way fares for Mexico, Bahamas and Caribbean destinations start at C$149 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...