Cuba holidays in Santa Clara with new WestJet Service from Toronto
WestJet is now servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara with a new set of weekly flights for the Winter Season. Flights will be departing every Friday at 9.15 AM and arriving in Santa Clara at 12.55 AM local time.
It looks like Cuba holidays in Santa Clara will be better serviced for Canadian travellers as WestJet has launched new, seasonal non-stop service between Toronto and Santa Clara in Cuba.
On 5th November 2010 the inaugural flight departed Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Airport at 9:15 a.m. EDT. “We are delighted to introduce service to our fourth destination in Cuba,” says Hugh Dunleavy, WestJet’s executive vice-president of strategy and planning. “Beautiful Santa Clara will provide our guests with the opportunity to experience history, architecture and culture served with Cuban flair.”
WestJet's late-2010 fleet of 90-plus Boeing 737NGs included at least a dozen Boeing 737-800s and the carrier's future orders will include many more 737-800s as WestJet expands its network of longer sectors from Canada to Caribbean, Latin American and Hawaii sunspot destinations
WestJet will be servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara weekly each Friday from 5th November 2010 to 29th April, 2011. The schedule calls for WestJet’s flight WS2536 to depart Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) at 9:15 a.m. and land at Santa Clara’s Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) at 12:55 a.m. local time. In the other direction, flight WS2537 is timed to leave SNU at 1:55 p.m. and to arrive at YYZ at 5:29 p.m.
One-way fares, available in both directions on non-stop flights only, are available from as cheap as C$149 plus applicable taxes and fees.
WestJet currently flies non-stop from Toronto to many Florida and Caribbean holiday destinations, servicing Cancun holidays, Jamaica holidays in Montego Bay, Cuba holidays in Holguin and Varadero, Mexico holidays in Cozumel, Miami holidays, Turks and Caicos holidays, and St. Maarten holidays. As part of its 2010-2011 winter schedule, WestJet is also adding non-stop service from Toronto to New Orleans and Grand Cayman. One-way fares for Mexico, Bahamas and Caribbean destinations start at C$149 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...