Cuba holidays in Santa Clara with new WestJet Service from Toronto
WestJet is now servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara with a new set of weekly flights for the Winter Season. Flights will be departing every Friday at 9.15 AM and arriving in Santa Clara at 12.55 AM local time.
It looks like Cuba holidays in Santa Clara will be better serviced for Canadian travellers as WestJet has launched new, seasonal non-stop service between Toronto and Santa Clara in Cuba.
On 5th November 2010 the inaugural flight departed Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Airport at 9:15 a.m. EDT. “We are delighted to introduce service to our fourth destination in Cuba,” says Hugh Dunleavy, WestJet’s executive vice-president of strategy and planning. “Beautiful Santa Clara will provide our guests with the opportunity to experience history, architecture and culture served with Cuban flair.”
WestJet's late-2010 fleet of 90-plus Boeing 737NGs included at least a dozen Boeing 737-800s and the carrier's future orders will include many more 737-800s as WestJet expands its network of longer sectors from Canada to Caribbean, Latin American and Hawaii sunspot destinations
WestJet will be servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara weekly each Friday from 5th November 2010 to 29th April, 2011. The schedule calls for WestJet’s flight WS2536 to depart Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) at 9:15 a.m. and land at Santa Clara’s Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) at 12:55 a.m. local time. In the other direction, flight WS2537 is timed to leave SNU at 1:55 p.m. and to arrive at YYZ at 5:29 p.m.
One-way fares, available in both directions on non-stop flights only, are available from as cheap as C$149 plus applicable taxes and fees.
WestJet currently flies non-stop from Toronto to many Florida and Caribbean holiday destinations, servicing Cancun holidays, Jamaica holidays in Montego Bay, Cuba holidays in Holguin and Varadero, Mexico holidays in Cozumel, Miami holidays, Turks and Caicos holidays, and St. Maarten holidays. As part of its 2010-2011 winter schedule, WestJet is also adding non-stop service from Toronto to New Orleans and Grand Cayman. One-way fares for Mexico, Bahamas and Caribbean destinations start at C$149 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Los Cactus, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...