Cuba holidays in Santa Clara with new WestJet Service from Toronto
WestJet is now servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara with a new set of weekly flights for the Winter Season. Flights will be departing every Friday at 9.15 AM and arriving in Santa Clara at 12.55 AM local time.
It looks like Cuba holidays in Santa Clara will be better serviced for Canadian travellers as WestJet has launched new, seasonal non-stop service between Toronto and Santa Clara in Cuba.
On 5th November 2010 the inaugural flight departed Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Airport at 9:15 a.m. EDT. “We are delighted to introduce service to our fourth destination in Cuba,” says Hugh Dunleavy, WestJet’s executive vice-president of strategy and planning. “Beautiful Santa Clara will provide our guests with the opportunity to experience history, architecture and culture served with Cuban flair.”
WestJet's late-2010 fleet of 90-plus Boeing 737NGs included at least a dozen Boeing 737-800s and the carrier's future orders will include many more 737-800s as WestJet expands its network of longer sectors from Canada to Caribbean, Latin American and Hawaii sunspot destinations
WestJet will be servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara weekly each Friday from 5th November 2010 to 29th April, 2011. The schedule calls for WestJet’s flight WS2536 to depart Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) at 9:15 a.m. and land at Santa Clara’s Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) at 12:55 a.m. local time. In the other direction, flight WS2537 is timed to leave SNU at 1:55 p.m. and to arrive at YYZ at 5:29 p.m.
One-way fares, available in both directions on non-stop flights only, are available from as cheap as C$149 plus applicable taxes and fees.
WestJet currently flies non-stop from Toronto to many Florida and Caribbean holiday destinations, servicing Cancun holidays, Jamaica holidays in Montego Bay, Cuba holidays in Holguin and Varadero, Mexico holidays in Cozumel, Miami holidays, Turks and Caicos holidays, and St. Maarten holidays. As part of its 2010-2011 winter schedule, WestJet is also adding non-stop service from Toronto to New Orleans and Grand Cayman. One-way fares for Mexico, Bahamas and Caribbean destinations start at C$149 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...