Palazzo Versace Dubai very close to full completion
One of the United Arab Emirates' most anticipated luxury five-star hotels could soon be open for travellers seeking high end Dubai holidays as construction work for the Palazzo Versace Dubai is now 80 per cent complete.
Travellers looking for unique Dubai holidays will soon be able to experience the luxury of the five-star hotel and high end residences, Palazzo Versace Dubai, as construction is now 80 per cent complete.
Palazzo Versace Dubai will be one of the most luxury Dubai hotels available to tourists and residents with a collection of elegant suites and residences situated over 170,000 square-metres in Culture Village on the banks of Dubai Creek.
Developers of the luxury complex, Emirates Sunland Group, have announced that the AED2.3 billion project is making successful progress.
Soheil Abedian, Emirates Sunland Group's Managing Director, commented: "At 81% complete Palazzo Versace Dubai is taking shape and its stature can easily be seen by passing traffic on the Business Bay Bridge. The progression of Dubai's new highly anticipated landmark from week to week has continued its construction during a very difficult economic time, and to see the external structure now almost complete, and the level of detail now being undertaken for the interiors, is most encouraging."
The architecture of the buildings reflects world-famous palace design with mosaic tiles, imported Italian stone, and exquisite Italian decor and furnishings throughout.
The five-star hotel will offer luxury Dubai holidays for high end travellers with 213 super-luxury suites and 169 private residences featuring Versace designed furnishings and furniture, and uninterrupted views of the historical creek.
Palazzo Versace Dubai will offer several dining experiences and high end facilities for guests enjoying holidays in Dubai including Vanitas, a fine dining restaurant; a luxurious health spa, and gymnasium; a grand ballroom for events and weddings; Versace boutiques; and excellent convention and meeting facilities - all set amid beautifully landscaped grounds.
Palazzo Versace Dubai is a joint venture between Emirates Sunland Group and Arabtec, a prominent building company in the Middle East who helped develop the iconic Burj al Arab in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bur Dubai Browse all
Located right by the Burj Khalifa, the hotel gives a perfect opportunity to enjoy inspiring views of the world's tallest building and its magical dancing fountains
- Keep fit during your holiday in the hotel's fitness centre fully equipped with Life Fitness and TRX machines, swimming pool, and steam sauna
- You will not be short on dining options with a choice of amazing restaurants serving traditional dishes prepared from the highest quality ingredients
- Exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade on selected dates
Exotic Mauriitus coupled with the dazzling city of Dubai with LUX* Grand Gaube and Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Stay at the romantic hideway LUX* Grand Gaube followed by glamorous Dubai
- Staying at LUX* Grande Gaube will make your holiday memorable with the hidden treasures they have to offer you during your stay
- Pullman Jumeirah is set within a great location just a few minutes walk to the marina and close by to the metro for you to explore Dubai
- Some of the treasures are you may stumble on a secret bar where you can make your own cocktail, enjoy a classic film at the Cinema on the beach these are only a few to mention
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
Discover two amazing destinations with the perfect luxury escape at Filitheyo Island Resort & Pullman Jumeirah
Unwind and relax at the dreamy beach resort in Maldives combined with 3 memorable days in luxury Dubai
- At Filitheyo Island Resort guests can choose from a range of dive courses with no more than two students per instructor
- Delight yourself in the culinary adventure with a variety of restaurants and bars, serving various cuisines, light meals and cocktails in Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the pefect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is situated in the heart of the city with easy access to The Irish and Century Village's and in...
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
LUX* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Set in a privileged location overlooking Burj Khalifa and the prestigious Downtown, Taj Dubai is a world-class...
Spend 8 days in the Towers Rotana hotel, the perfect setting for business or leisure holidays in Dubai. You will be able...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...