Iberia launches Business Club on medium-haul flights
Iberia airline has launched Business Club seating on its medium-haul flights enabling passengers to relax with wider and roomier lounge seats, new in-flight entertainment systems, and food service which includes an extra drink, snack and a brand new menu.
Passengers onboard medium-haul flights with Iberia will be able to relax in the new Business Club class cabins with wider lounge seats, new entertainment systems and improved food service with an extra drink and snack.
The new 14-seat Business Club class has been launched onboard medium-haul flights between Spain and Cairo, Tel Aviv, Malabo, Moscow and Lagos.
The first flight with the new Business Club class departed Madrid Airport and headed to Malabo in Equatorial Guinea on 21st October 2010.
Customers will be able to stretch out in wider and roomier lounge seats with 1.27 metres between rows, extra-large 55cm-wide seats with adjustable backs, head rests, leg rests and foot rests, plus individual coat hooks and space for storage of personal items.
Business Club passengers will have use of the latest Play Station portable with LCD screen where they can watch films and TV shows in high definition, or listen to ten audio channels on the unit which stands on the fold-down table in front of each seat.
During their flights, passengers heading off on luxury holidays will be able to relax with soft pillows and matching double-sided blankets with a "polar" surface for added warmth, and freshen up with a newly designed toilet kit.
The meal service offers original delicious main dishes designed by Spain's master chef, Sergi Arola, with a selection of Spanish regional wines, plus an extra drink and snack during the flight.
Business Club customers will receive extra luggage allowance and priority luggage collection, exclusive check-in facilities, three days' free parking at Madrid or Barcelona Airports, "Fast Track" service in security control, use of the new VIP lounges with a hot and cold buffet and self-service bar, and the chance to earn extra Iberia Plus frequent flyer points.
The Spanish airline offers routes to over 100 destinations worldwide including Caribbean flights to Santa Domingo in the Dominican Republic, Havana in Cuba, Cancun in Mexico, and many Latin American destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...