Iberia launches Business Club on medium-haul flights
Iberia airline has launched Business Club seating on its medium-haul flights enabling passengers to relax with wider and roomier lounge seats, new in-flight entertainment systems, and food service which includes an extra drink, snack and a brand new menu.
Passengers onboard medium-haul flights with Iberia will be able to relax in the new Business Club class cabins with wider lounge seats, new entertainment systems and improved food service with an extra drink and snack.
The new 14-seat Business Club class has been launched onboard medium-haul flights between Spain and Cairo, Tel Aviv, Malabo, Moscow and Lagos.
The first flight with the new Business Club class departed Madrid Airport and headed to Malabo in Equatorial Guinea on 21st October 2010.
Customers will be able to stretch out in wider and roomier lounge seats with 1.27 metres between rows, extra-large 55cm-wide seats with adjustable backs, head rests, leg rests and foot rests, plus individual coat hooks and space for storage of personal items.
Business Club passengers will have use of the latest Play Station portable with LCD screen where they can watch films and TV shows in high definition, or listen to ten audio channels on the unit which stands on the fold-down table in front of each seat.
During their flights, passengers heading off on luxury holidays will be able to relax with soft pillows and matching double-sided blankets with a "polar" surface for added warmth, and freshen up with a newly designed toilet kit.
The meal service offers original delicious main dishes designed by Spain's master chef, Sergi Arola, with a selection of Spanish regional wines, plus an extra drink and snack during the flight.
Business Club customers will receive extra luggage allowance and priority luggage collection, exclusive check-in facilities, three days' free parking at Madrid or Barcelona Airports, "Fast Track" service in security control, use of the new VIP lounges with a hot and cold buffet and self-service bar, and the chance to earn extra Iberia Plus frequent flyer points.
The Spanish airline offers routes to over 100 destinations worldwide including Caribbean flights to Santa Domingo in the Dominican Republic, Havana in Cuba, Cancun in Mexico, and many Latin American destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...