Iberia launches Business Club on medium-haul flights
Iberia airline has launched Business Club seating on its medium-haul flights enabling passengers to relax with wider and roomier lounge seats, new in-flight entertainment systems, and food service which includes an extra drink, snack and a brand new menu.
Passengers onboard medium-haul flights with Iberia will be able to relax in the new Business Club class cabins with wider lounge seats, new entertainment systems and improved food service with an extra drink and snack.
The new 14-seat Business Club class has been launched onboard medium-haul flights between Spain and Cairo, Tel Aviv, Malabo, Moscow and Lagos.
The first flight with the new Business Club class departed Madrid Airport and headed to Malabo in Equatorial Guinea on 21st October 2010.
Customers will be able to stretch out in wider and roomier lounge seats with 1.27 metres between rows, extra-large 55cm-wide seats with adjustable backs, head rests, leg rests and foot rests, plus individual coat hooks and space for storage of personal items.
Business Club passengers will have use of the latest Play Station portable with LCD screen where they can watch films and TV shows in high definition, or listen to ten audio channels on the unit which stands on the fold-down table in front of each seat.
During their flights, passengers heading off on luxury holidays will be able to relax with soft pillows and matching double-sided blankets with a "polar" surface for added warmth, and freshen up with a newly designed toilet kit.
The meal service offers original delicious main dishes designed by Spain's master chef, Sergi Arola, with a selection of Spanish regional wines, plus an extra drink and snack during the flight.
Business Club customers will receive extra luggage allowance and priority luggage collection, exclusive check-in facilities, three days' free parking at Madrid or Barcelona Airports, "Fast Track" service in security control, use of the new VIP lounges with a hot and cold buffet and self-service bar, and the chance to earn extra Iberia Plus frequent flyer points.
The Spanish airline offers routes to over 100 destinations worldwide including Caribbean flights to Santa Domingo in the Dominican Republic, Havana in Cuba, Cancun in Mexico, and many Latin American destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...