Iberostar Hotels explain adult-only concept to holiday industry
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts launch their first newsletter for travel agents and tour operators, the hospitality group explains its adults-only hotels available for those seeking getaways packed with relaxing and fun activities during their holidays.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts explain their adults-only concept to travel agents and tour operators through the launch of their first newsletter, highlighting the fun activities and luxury resorts available for adults looking for relaxing Caribbean holidays.
The adult-only Iberostar hotels include Iberostar Suites Jardin de Sol and Iberostar Royal Cupido in Majorca; Iberostar Costa Canaria in Gran Canaria; Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome and Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador in Tenerife; Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Jamaica; Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro in Dominican Republic; Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad in Cuba, Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Mexico; and Iberostar Grand Amazon in Brazil.
Each of the Iberostar hotels offer luxury accommodation and high end facilities for travellers enjoying all inclusive holidays across Spain and the Caribbean. Activities include cooking classes, wine and oil tasting sessions, dance lessons, singles parties, personal shopping experiences, and water sports including kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, and catamaran sailing.
A range of relaxing in-room experiences are available for couples, singles or families with children over the age of 18 which include bottles of wine, chocolates, massage soils, fruit baskets, tea and cakes, and romantic candles and rose petals.
The adult-only hotels and resorts offer culinary delights in gourmet restaurants with a range of cocktails, wines, liquors, whiskeys, coffees, plus Asian or Spanish themed dinners, romantic environment, brunches and all day snacks.
The Spa and Wellness Experience for adults offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and massages using traditional Asian techniques at the Thai Zen Space.
Guests can relax within tranquil surroundings and enjoy extensive activities whilst making friends throughout their holidays, designed specifically with adults in mind.
Iberostar Hotels and Resort own and operate numerous properties within beautiful beachfront surroundings across the world including Spain, Majorca Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Croatia, Cape Verde, Tunisia, Turkey, Brazil, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...