Iberostar Hotels explain adult-only concept to holiday industry
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts launch their first newsletter for travel agents and tour operators, the hospitality group explains its adults-only hotels available for those seeking getaways packed with relaxing and fun activities during their holidays.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts explain their adults-only concept to travel agents and tour operators through the launch of their first newsletter, highlighting the fun activities and luxury resorts available for adults looking for relaxing Caribbean holidays.
The adult-only Iberostar hotels include Iberostar Suites Jardin de Sol and Iberostar Royal Cupido in Majorca; Iberostar Costa Canaria in Gran Canaria; Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome and Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador in Tenerife; Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Jamaica; Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro in Dominican Republic; Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad in Cuba, Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Mexico; and Iberostar Grand Amazon in Brazil.
Each of the Iberostar hotels offer luxury accommodation and high end facilities for travellers enjoying all inclusive holidays across Spain and the Caribbean. Activities include cooking classes, wine and oil tasting sessions, dance lessons, singles parties, personal shopping experiences, and water sports including kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, and catamaran sailing.
A range of relaxing in-room experiences are available for couples, singles or families with children over the age of 18 which include bottles of wine, chocolates, massage soils, fruit baskets, tea and cakes, and romantic candles and rose petals.
The adult-only hotels and resorts offer culinary delights in gourmet restaurants with a range of cocktails, wines, liquors, whiskeys, coffees, plus Asian or Spanish themed dinners, romantic environment, brunches and all day snacks.
The Spa and Wellness Experience for adults offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and massages using traditional Asian techniques at the Thai Zen Space.
Guests can relax within tranquil surroundings and enjoy extensive activities whilst making friends throughout their holidays, designed specifically with adults in mind.
Iberostar Hotels and Resort own and operate numerous properties within beautiful beachfront surroundings across the world including Spain, Majorca Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Croatia, Cape Verde, Tunisia, Turkey, Brazil, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...