Iberostar Hotels explain adult-only concept to holiday industry
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts launch their first newsletter for travel agents and tour operators, the hospitality group explains its adults-only hotels available for those seeking getaways packed with relaxing and fun activities during their holidays.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts explain their adults-only concept to travel agents and tour operators through the launch of their first newsletter, highlighting the fun activities and luxury resorts available for adults looking for relaxing Caribbean holidays.
The adult-only Iberostar hotels include Iberostar Suites Jardin de Sol and Iberostar Royal Cupido in Majorca; Iberostar Costa Canaria in Gran Canaria; Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome and Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador in Tenerife; Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Jamaica; Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro in Dominican Republic; Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad in Cuba, Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Mexico; and Iberostar Grand Amazon in Brazil.
Each of the Iberostar hotels offer luxury accommodation and high end facilities for travellers enjoying all inclusive holidays across Spain and the Caribbean. Activities include cooking classes, wine and oil tasting sessions, dance lessons, singles parties, personal shopping experiences, and water sports including kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, and catamaran sailing.
A range of relaxing in-room experiences are available for couples, singles or families with children over the age of 18 which include bottles of wine, chocolates, massage soils, fruit baskets, tea and cakes, and romantic candles and rose petals.
The adult-only hotels and resorts offer culinary delights in gourmet restaurants with a range of cocktails, wines, liquors, whiskeys, coffees, plus Asian or Spanish themed dinners, romantic environment, brunches and all day snacks.
The Spa and Wellness Experience for adults offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and massages using traditional Asian techniques at the Thai Zen Space.
Guests can relax within tranquil surroundings and enjoy extensive activities whilst making friends throughout their holidays, designed specifically with adults in mind.
Iberostar Hotels and Resort own and operate numerous properties within beautiful beachfront surroundings across the world including Spain, Majorca Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Croatia, Cape Verde, Tunisia, Turkey, Brazil, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...