Bryan Adams brings World Tour to Dubai holidays
Promising to wow crowds during his World Tour, Bryan Adams will be stopping at Dubai to offer one of his concerts to delighted tourists enjoying Dubai holidays and fans of his music that reside in the country.
As one of the world's most highly acclaimed musicians whose career has spanned over more than three decades Bryan Adams will be giving a special treat to some of his fans enjoying Dubai holidays. Constantly in demand, the celebrated rocker is on the road again and brings his World Tour to the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre on Friday 17th December 2010.
Fans can expect to hear him playing all their rock n roll favourites (Summer of 69, Run To You, 18 Til I Die, Its Only Love, Somebody, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You).
Bryan Adams is currently touring in support of his most recently released Greatest Hits CD, "ICON", and his acoustic album, BARE BONES performing both stadium shows as well as critically acclaimed acoustic concerts. The tour has been playing so far too sold out audiences in Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
Bryan Adams continues to push boundaries, becoming the first westerner to play in both Pakistan and Vietnam. He has achieved #1 status in over 40 countries. Holder of the record for the longest running #1 hit in the history of the British charts (16 weeks), Bryan Adams has had 4 #1 singles as well as racked up an impressive array of Oscar and Golden Globe nominations, a Grammy Award, American Music Awards, Juno Awards and ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards. He is a Companion of the Order of Canada, has been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame as well as Canadas Walk of Fame.
Bryan Adams is also an accomplished photographer, donating the fees from his photographic projects to his namesake foundation that funds projects supporting the victims of wars and natural disasters and other disadvantaged individuals and organizations.
The full details of the show will be disclosed by the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre. Those enjoying Dubai holidays at the time and wanting to buy tickets for the event are reminded that doors open 7pm with tickets priced at 250dhs regular standing and VIP for 500dhs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...