Bryan Adams brings World Tour to Dubai holidays
Promising to wow crowds during his World Tour, Bryan Adams will be stopping at Dubai to offer one of his concerts to delighted tourists enjoying Dubai holidays and fans of his music that reside in the country.
As one of the world's most highly acclaimed musicians whose career has spanned over more than three decades Bryan Adams will be giving a special treat to some of his fans enjoying Dubai holidays. Constantly in demand, the celebrated rocker is on the road again and brings his World Tour to the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre on Friday 17th December 2010.
Fans can expect to hear him playing all their rock n roll favourites (Summer of 69, Run To You, 18 Til I Die, Its Only Love, Somebody, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You).
Bryan Adams is currently touring in support of his most recently released Greatest Hits CD, "ICON", and his acoustic album, BARE BONES performing both stadium shows as well as critically acclaimed acoustic concerts. The tour has been playing so far too sold out audiences in Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
Bryan Adams continues to push boundaries, becoming the first westerner to play in both Pakistan and Vietnam. He has achieved #1 status in over 40 countries. Holder of the record for the longest running #1 hit in the history of the British charts (16 weeks), Bryan Adams has had 4 #1 singles as well as racked up an impressive array of Oscar and Golden Globe nominations, a Grammy Award, American Music Awards, Juno Awards and ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards. He is a Companion of the Order of Canada, has been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame as well as Canadas Walk of Fame.
Bryan Adams is also an accomplished photographer, donating the fees from his photographic projects to his namesake foundation that funds projects supporting the victims of wars and natural disasters and other disadvantaged individuals and organizations.
The full details of the show will be disclosed by the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre. Those enjoying Dubai holidays at the time and wanting to buy tickets for the event are reminded that doors open 7pm with tickets priced at 250dhs regular standing and VIP for 500dhs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...