Bryan Adams brings World Tour to Dubai holidays
Promising to wow crowds during his World Tour, Bryan Adams will be stopping at Dubai to offer one of his concerts to delighted tourists enjoying Dubai holidays and fans of his music that reside in the country.
As one of the world's most highly acclaimed musicians whose career has spanned over more than three decades Bryan Adams will be giving a special treat to some of his fans enjoying Dubai holidays. Constantly in demand, the celebrated rocker is on the road again and brings his World Tour to the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre on Friday 17th December 2010.
Fans can expect to hear him playing all their rock n roll favourites (Summer of 69, Run To You, 18 Til I Die, Its Only Love, Somebody, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You).
Bryan Adams is currently touring in support of his most recently released Greatest Hits CD, "ICON", and his acoustic album, BARE BONES performing both stadium shows as well as critically acclaimed acoustic concerts. The tour has been playing so far too sold out audiences in Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
Bryan Adams continues to push boundaries, becoming the first westerner to play in both Pakistan and Vietnam. He has achieved #1 status in over 40 countries. Holder of the record for the longest running #1 hit in the history of the British charts (16 weeks), Bryan Adams has had 4 #1 singles as well as racked up an impressive array of Oscar and Golden Globe nominations, a Grammy Award, American Music Awards, Juno Awards and ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards. He is a Companion of the Order of Canada, has been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame as well as Canadas Walk of Fame.
Bryan Adams is also an accomplished photographer, donating the fees from his photographic projects to his namesake foundation that funds projects supporting the victims of wars and natural disasters and other disadvantaged individuals and organizations.
The full details of the show will be disclosed by the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre. Those enjoying Dubai holidays at the time and wanting to buy tickets for the event are reminded that doors open 7pm with tickets priced at 250dhs regular standing and VIP for 500dhs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...