Cuba holidays captivating Colombians and Ecuadorians
Cuba's most genunine and authentically enchanting side has been showcased during an exhibit caravan travelling through South America. Colombian and Ecuadorian onlookers attending the island's exhibition seemed to be captivated by the island's attractions.
Once again Cuba holidays have captivated the hearts of exhibition visitors and awakened the curiosity of Colombian and Ecuadorian travellers. This time around it has been Colombia and Ecuador's turn to get a preview of the Caribbean island's many appealing attributes. Captivated by Cuba many attractions, tourist entrepreneurs in Colombia and Ecuador have expressed their interest in knowing more about the offers of this destination, as well as learning about the customs and traditions of its people.
During the presentations of the Autentica Cuba campaign showcasing Cuba holidays in the Ecuadorian city of Quito and in the Colombian cities of Bogotá, Medellin and Cali, representatives of Cuba's travel and tourism industry praised the wide array of services available to tourists enjoying holidays in Cuba, according to a communique issued by the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The group in charge of promoting holidays in Cuba and showing the best of the Caribbean island to Colombian and Ecuadorian visitors made special emphasis on the diversification of the Cuban product, which, besides the traditional offer of sunshine and beaches, also includes many other attractions like cultural and health tourism and incentive trips.
The tour of the Cuban delegation includes workshops with tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and the local press, in order to promote the most genuine values of the island’s nature, heritage, history, culture and traditions.
On Friday, the "Autentica Cuba" caravan will arrive in Barranquilla, Colombia, and will conclude its route the following week in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...