Cuba holidays captivating Colombians and Ecuadorians
Cuba's most genunine and authentically enchanting side has been showcased during an exhibit caravan travelling through South America. Colombian and Ecuadorian onlookers attending the island's exhibition seemed to be captivated by the island's attractions.
Once again Cuba holidays have captivated the hearts of exhibition visitors and awakened the curiosity of Colombian and Ecuadorian travellers. This time around it has been Colombia and Ecuador's turn to get a preview of the Caribbean island's many appealing attributes. Captivated by Cuba many attractions, tourist entrepreneurs in Colombia and Ecuador have expressed their interest in knowing more about the offers of this destination, as well as learning about the customs and traditions of its people.
During the presentations of the Autentica Cuba campaign showcasing Cuba holidays in the Ecuadorian city of Quito and in the Colombian cities of Bogotá, Medellin and Cali, representatives of Cuba's travel and tourism industry praised the wide array of services available to tourists enjoying holidays in Cuba, according to a communique issued by the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The group in charge of promoting holidays in Cuba and showing the best of the Caribbean island to Colombian and Ecuadorian visitors made special emphasis on the diversification of the Cuban product, which, besides the traditional offer of sunshine and beaches, also includes many other attractions like cultural and health tourism and incentive trips.
The tour of the Cuban delegation includes workshops with tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and the local press, in order to promote the most genuine values of the island’s nature, heritage, history, culture and traditions.
On Friday, the "Autentica Cuba" caravan will arrive in Barranquilla, Colombia, and will conclude its route the following week in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...