Cuba holidays captivating Colombians and Ecuadorians
Cuba's most genunine and authentically enchanting side has been showcased during an exhibit caravan travelling through South America. Colombian and Ecuadorian onlookers attending the island's exhibition seemed to be captivated by the island's attractions.
Once again Cuba holidays have captivated the hearts of exhibition visitors and awakened the curiosity of Colombian and Ecuadorian travellers. This time around it has been Colombia and Ecuador's turn to get a preview of the Caribbean island's many appealing attributes. Captivated by Cuba many attractions, tourist entrepreneurs in Colombia and Ecuador have expressed their interest in knowing more about the offers of this destination, as well as learning about the customs and traditions of its people.
During the presentations of the Autentica Cuba campaign showcasing Cuba holidays in the Ecuadorian city of Quito and in the Colombian cities of Bogotá, Medellin and Cali, representatives of Cuba's travel and tourism industry praised the wide array of services available to tourists enjoying holidays in Cuba, according to a communique issued by the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The group in charge of promoting holidays in Cuba and showing the best of the Caribbean island to Colombian and Ecuadorian visitors made special emphasis on the diversification of the Cuban product, which, besides the traditional offer of sunshine and beaches, also includes many other attractions like cultural and health tourism and incentive trips.
The tour of the Cuban delegation includes workshops with tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and the local press, in order to promote the most genuine values of the island’s nature, heritage, history, culture and traditions.
On Friday, the "Autentica Cuba" caravan will arrive in Barranquilla, Colombia, and will conclude its route the following week in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...