Cuba holidays captivating Colombians and Ecuadorians
Cuba's most genunine and authentically enchanting side has been showcased during an exhibit caravan travelling through South America. Colombian and Ecuadorian onlookers attending the island's exhibition seemed to be captivated by the island's attractions.
Once again Cuba holidays have captivated the hearts of exhibition visitors and awakened the curiosity of Colombian and Ecuadorian travellers. This time around it has been Colombia and Ecuador's turn to get a preview of the Caribbean island's many appealing attributes. Captivated by Cuba many attractions, tourist entrepreneurs in Colombia and Ecuador have expressed their interest in knowing more about the offers of this destination, as well as learning about the customs and traditions of its people.
During the presentations of the Autentica Cuba campaign showcasing Cuba holidays in the Ecuadorian city of Quito and in the Colombian cities of Bogotá, Medellin and Cali, representatives of Cuba's travel and tourism industry praised the wide array of services available to tourists enjoying holidays in Cuba, according to a communique issued by the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The group in charge of promoting holidays in Cuba and showing the best of the Caribbean island to Colombian and Ecuadorian visitors made special emphasis on the diversification of the Cuban product, which, besides the traditional offer of sunshine and beaches, also includes many other attractions like cultural and health tourism and incentive trips.
The tour of the Cuban delegation includes workshops with tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and the local press, in order to promote the most genuine values of the island’s nature, heritage, history, culture and traditions.
On Friday, the "Autentica Cuba" caravan will arrive in Barranquilla, Colombia, and will conclude its route the following week in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...