Cuba holidays captivating Colombians and Ecuadorians
Cuba's most genunine and authentically enchanting side has been showcased during an exhibit caravan travelling through South America. Colombian and Ecuadorian onlookers attending the island's exhibition seemed to be captivated by the island's attractions.
Once again Cuba holidays have captivated the hearts of exhibition visitors and awakened the curiosity of Colombian and Ecuadorian travellers. This time around it has been Colombia and Ecuador's turn to get a preview of the Caribbean island's many appealing attributes. Captivated by Cuba many attractions, tourist entrepreneurs in Colombia and Ecuador have expressed their interest in knowing more about the offers of this destination, as well as learning about the customs and traditions of its people.
During the presentations of the Autentica Cuba campaign showcasing Cuba holidays in the Ecuadorian city of Quito and in the Colombian cities of Bogotá, Medellin and Cali, representatives of Cuba's travel and tourism industry praised the wide array of services available to tourists enjoying holidays in Cuba, according to a communique issued by the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The group in charge of promoting holidays in Cuba and showing the best of the Caribbean island to Colombian and Ecuadorian visitors made special emphasis on the diversification of the Cuban product, which, besides the traditional offer of sunshine and beaches, also includes many other attractions like cultural and health tourism and incentive trips.
The tour of the Cuban delegation includes workshops with tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and the local press, in order to promote the most genuine values of the island’s nature, heritage, history, culture and traditions.
On Friday, the "Autentica Cuba" caravan will arrive in Barranquilla, Colombia, and will conclude its route the following week in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...