Refreshed St Lucia holidays with Windjammer Landing's new Managing Director
After having devoted years of his life to ensure the smooth running of St Lucia holidays at the luxury Windjammer Landing resort, its former Managing Director, Mr Bowen has finally stepped down from his post and introduced his replacement - Mr Ozawa.
The Windjammer Landing recently announced the newest and latest addition to their family of employees as the resort's former managing director resigned from its post and introduced his replacement to the world.
After years of ensuring that top St Lucia holidays were provided at the resort, Mr. Bowen has finally decided to take a rest from all the hard workd ans stepped down from his position as Managing Director of Windjammer Landing Villa Beach resort.
According to the release statement by the resort: "Mr Bowen will continue his long association both with Windjammer Landing and EllisDon as a Special Advisor to the CEO for the Caribbean Region, assisting the company with their efforts both in the hospitality and construction industry in St. Lucia and the region."
In the meantime, and quickly taking his place to continue looking after the quality of St Lucia holidays the resort provides, Windjammer Landing has appointed Mr. Mark Ozawa, a long time hospitality industry professional, to replace Mr. Bowen as Managing Director. The new director will provide a fresh new approach and a refreshing managing style to the quality of the kind of Caribbean holidays in St Lucia that can be enjoyed at the Windjammer Landing resort. Mr Ozawa’s resume includes many years with Westin Hotels and Resorts, and more recently as a consultant to leading hospitality and foodservice companies around the world.
All three of these individuals are dedicated both to EllisDon’s and to Windjammer Landing’s continued success and growth, and will be happy to respond to any inquiries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...