Refreshed St Lucia holidays with Windjammer Landing's new Managing Director
After having devoted years of his life to ensure the smooth running of St Lucia holidays at the luxury Windjammer Landing resort, its former Managing Director, Mr Bowen has finally stepped down from his post and introduced his replacement - Mr Ozawa.
The Windjammer Landing recently announced the newest and latest addition to their family of employees as the resort's former managing director resigned from its post and introduced his replacement to the world.
After years of ensuring that top St Lucia holidays were provided at the resort, Mr. Bowen has finally decided to take a rest from all the hard workd ans stepped down from his position as Managing Director of Windjammer Landing Villa Beach resort.
According to the release statement by the resort: "Mr Bowen will continue his long association both with Windjammer Landing and EllisDon as a Special Advisor to the CEO for the Caribbean Region, assisting the company with their efforts both in the hospitality and construction industry in St. Lucia and the region."
In the meantime, and quickly taking his place to continue looking after the quality of St Lucia holidays the resort provides, Windjammer Landing has appointed Mr. Mark Ozawa, a long time hospitality industry professional, to replace Mr. Bowen as Managing Director. The new director will provide a fresh new approach and a refreshing managing style to the quality of the kind of Caribbean holidays in St Lucia that can be enjoyed at the Windjammer Landing resort. Mr Ozawa’s resume includes many years with Westin Hotels and Resorts, and more recently as a consultant to leading hospitality and foodservice companies around the world.
All three of these individuals are dedicated both to EllisDon’s and to Windjammer Landing’s continued success and growth, and will be happy to respond to any inquiries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...