Refreshed St Lucia holidays with Windjammer Landing's new Managing Director
After having devoted years of his life to ensure the smooth running of St Lucia holidays at the luxury Windjammer Landing resort, its former Managing Director, Mr Bowen has finally stepped down from his post and introduced his replacement - Mr Ozawa.
The Windjammer Landing recently announced the newest and latest addition to their family of employees as the resort's former managing director resigned from its post and introduced his replacement to the world.
After years of ensuring that top St Lucia holidays were provided at the resort, Mr. Bowen has finally decided to take a rest from all the hard workd ans stepped down from his position as Managing Director of Windjammer Landing Villa Beach resort.
According to the release statement by the resort: "Mr Bowen will continue his long association both with Windjammer Landing and EllisDon as a Special Advisor to the CEO for the Caribbean Region, assisting the company with their efforts both in the hospitality and construction industry in St. Lucia and the region."
In the meantime, and quickly taking his place to continue looking after the quality of St Lucia holidays the resort provides, Windjammer Landing has appointed Mr. Mark Ozawa, a long time hospitality industry professional, to replace Mr. Bowen as Managing Director. The new director will provide a fresh new approach and a refreshing managing style to the quality of the kind of Caribbean holidays in St Lucia that can be enjoyed at the Windjammer Landing resort. Mr Ozawa’s resume includes many years with Westin Hotels and Resorts, and more recently as a consultant to leading hospitality and foodservice companies around the world.
All three of these individuals are dedicated both to EllisDon’s and to Windjammer Landing’s continued success and growth, and will be happy to respond to any inquiries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...