JetBlue flights to Turks and Caicos to start operating next year
A new set of flights departing from New York's JFK airport and landing on Turks and Caicos' Providenciales airport is due to be launched by JetBlue Airways starting 17th February 2011.
A new Caribbean destination is on the horizon for JetBlue, as the company sets out to start flying passengers to Turks and Caicos holidays from next year with a new set of flights. JetBlue Airways has announced that Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands is now available for bookings with an introductory sale with fares starting from as low as $119.
The new service flying holidaymakers to Caribbean holidays in Turks and Caicos will see the company operating daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). The flights are scheduled to start on 17th February , 2011, and a seasonal, weekly Saturday service is planned to commence on 19th February from Boston Logan International airport.
"JetBlue is proud to add Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, to its Caribbean destination options," said Scott Laurence, JetBlue's vice president of network planning.
"We are happy to provide the JetBlue Experience to more customers and more destinations, complete with a free first checked bag, all-leather seats, the most legroom in coach of any US airline, free movies at every seatback, unlimited free snacks and, most importantly, the friendly award-winning service."
Turks and Caicos's capital city of Providenciales will be JetBlue's 64th destination and their 17th destination in the Caribbean holidays market.
The new JetBlue service to Providenciales will be aboard a 150-seat Airbus A320 aircraft.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...