JetBlue flights to Turks and Caicos to start operating next year
A new set of flights departing from New York's JFK airport and landing on Turks and Caicos' Providenciales airport is due to be launched by JetBlue Airways starting 17th February 2011.
A new Caribbean destination is on the horizon for JetBlue, as the company sets out to start flying passengers to Turks and Caicos holidays from next year with a new set of flights. JetBlue Airways has announced that Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands is now available for bookings with an introductory sale with fares starting from as low as $119.
The new service flying holidaymakers to Caribbean holidays in Turks and Caicos will see the company operating daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). The flights are scheduled to start on 17th February , 2011, and a seasonal, weekly Saturday service is planned to commence on 19th February from Boston Logan International airport.
"JetBlue is proud to add Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, to its Caribbean destination options," said Scott Laurence, JetBlue's vice president of network planning.
"We are happy to provide the JetBlue Experience to more customers and more destinations, complete with a free first checked bag, all-leather seats, the most legroom in coach of any US airline, free movies at every seatback, unlimited free snacks and, most importantly, the friendly award-winning service."
Turks and Caicos's capital city of Providenciales will be JetBlue's 64th destination and their 17th destination in the Caribbean holidays market.
The new JetBlue service to Providenciales will be aboard a 150-seat Airbus A320 aircraft.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...