JetBlue flights to Turks and Caicos to start operating next year
A new set of flights departing from New York's JFK airport and landing on Turks and Caicos' Providenciales airport is due to be launched by JetBlue Airways starting 17th February 2011.
A new Caribbean destination is on the horizon for JetBlue, as the company sets out to start flying passengers to Turks and Caicos holidays from next year with a new set of flights. JetBlue Airways has announced that Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands is now available for bookings with an introductory sale with fares starting from as low as $119.
The new service flying holidaymakers to Caribbean holidays in Turks and Caicos will see the company operating daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). The flights are scheduled to start on 17th February , 2011, and a seasonal, weekly Saturday service is planned to commence on 19th February from Boston Logan International airport.
"JetBlue is proud to add Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, to its Caribbean destination options," said Scott Laurence, JetBlue's vice president of network planning.
"We are happy to provide the JetBlue Experience to more customers and more destinations, complete with a free first checked bag, all-leather seats, the most legroom in coach of any US airline, free movies at every seatback, unlimited free snacks and, most importantly, the friendly award-winning service."
Turks and Caicos's capital city of Providenciales will be JetBlue's 64th destination and their 17th destination in the Caribbean holidays market.
The new JetBlue service to Providenciales will be aboard a 150-seat Airbus A320 aircraft.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...