JetBlue flights to Turks and Caicos to start operating next year
A new set of flights departing from New York's JFK airport and landing on Turks and Caicos' Providenciales airport is due to be launched by JetBlue Airways starting 17th February 2011.
A new Caribbean destination is on the horizon for JetBlue, as the company sets out to start flying passengers to Turks and Caicos holidays from next year with a new set of flights. JetBlue Airways has announced that Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands is now available for bookings with an introductory sale with fares starting from as low as $119.
The new service flying holidaymakers to Caribbean holidays in Turks and Caicos will see the company operating daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). The flights are scheduled to start on 17th February , 2011, and a seasonal, weekly Saturday service is planned to commence on 19th February from Boston Logan International airport.
"JetBlue is proud to add Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, to its Caribbean destination options," said Scott Laurence, JetBlue's vice president of network planning.
"We are happy to provide the JetBlue Experience to more customers and more destinations, complete with a free first checked bag, all-leather seats, the most legroom in coach of any US airline, free movies at every seatback, unlimited free snacks and, most importantly, the friendly award-winning service."
Turks and Caicos's capital city of Providenciales will be JetBlue's 64th destination and their 17th destination in the Caribbean holidays market.
The new JetBlue service to Providenciales will be aboard a 150-seat Airbus A320 aircraft.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...