JetBlue flights to Turks and Caicos to start operating next year
A new set of flights departing from New York's JFK airport and landing on Turks and Caicos' Providenciales airport is due to be launched by JetBlue Airways starting 17th February 2011.
A new Caribbean destination is on the horizon for JetBlue, as the company sets out to start flying passengers to Turks and Caicos holidays from next year with a new set of flights. JetBlue Airways has announced that Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands is now available for bookings with an introductory sale with fares starting from as low as $119.
The new service flying holidaymakers to Caribbean holidays in Turks and Caicos will see the company operating daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). The flights are scheduled to start on 17th February , 2011, and a seasonal, weekly Saturday service is planned to commence on 19th February from Boston Logan International airport.
"JetBlue is proud to add Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, to its Caribbean destination options," said Scott Laurence, JetBlue's vice president of network planning.
"We are happy to provide the JetBlue Experience to more customers and more destinations, complete with a free first checked bag, all-leather seats, the most legroom in coach of any US airline, free movies at every seatback, unlimited free snacks and, most importantly, the friendly award-winning service."
Turks and Caicos's capital city of Providenciales will be JetBlue's 64th destination and their 17th destination in the Caribbean holidays market.
The new JetBlue service to Providenciales will be aboard a 150-seat Airbus A320 aircraft.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...