Big Five Tours and Expeditions offers luxury safari holidays in India
Big Five Tours and Expeditions has launched a series of safari holidays to offer travellers an incredible experience to walk on the wild side with Bengal tigers in four of India's national wildlife parks which are home to the beautiful animals.
Four of India's national parks have been established as tiger parks in order to protect the habitat which is crucial for the animals' survival while also offering visitors a glimpse into their natural surroundings.
The four national parks include Panna, Pench, Kanha, and Bandhavgarh and have been established to preserve the tigers and their natural habitat with the help of education and sustainable tourism.
Big Five Tours and Expeditions have incorporated the parks into their packages and are offering travellers safari holidays where tourists can tour the dedicated national tiger parks.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples program allows travellers on holiday in India to explore Banhavgarh National Park and enjoy luxury accommodation at Mahua Kothi Lodge which is operated by and Beyond and Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
Guests will be taken out on early morning and late afternoon jungle excursions where they will have the chance to explore the stunning environment with a trained naturalist in a specially designed open top 4x4 jeep vehicle. This central India national park offers plenty of adventures for visitors on safari holidays including elephant riding and the chance to catch sighting of the magnificent Bengal tigers plus a number of other animals and birds including wild boar, wild dogs, Indian foxes, sloth bears, spotted deer, wolves, jungle cats, fish eagles, and Asian paradise flycatchers.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples tour includes accommodation at the luxury lodge, most meals, sightseeing, entrance fees, ground transportation, internal flights, an English-speaking guide, trip interruption insurance, and the Big five's 24-hour White Glove Service guest assistance, starting from $14,750 per person.
Big Five Tours and Expedition has been providing luxury adventure travel for over 37 years and specialises in offering luxury guided tours and holidays across Africa, Asia and the Orient, Arctic and he Antarctica, and South and Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...