Big Five Tours and Expeditions offers luxury safari holidays in India
Big Five Tours and Expeditions has launched a series of safari holidays to offer travellers an incredible experience to walk on the wild side with Bengal tigers in four of India's national wildlife parks which are home to the beautiful animals.
Four of India's national parks have been established as tiger parks in order to protect the habitat which is crucial for the animals' survival while also offering visitors a glimpse into their natural surroundings.
The four national parks include Panna, Pench, Kanha, and Bandhavgarh and have been established to preserve the tigers and their natural habitat with the help of education and sustainable tourism.
Big Five Tours and Expeditions have incorporated the parks into their packages and are offering travellers safari holidays where tourists can tour the dedicated national tiger parks.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples program allows travellers on holiday in India to explore Banhavgarh National Park and enjoy luxury accommodation at Mahua Kothi Lodge which is operated by and Beyond and Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
Guests will be taken out on early morning and late afternoon jungle excursions where they will have the chance to explore the stunning environment with a trained naturalist in a specially designed open top 4x4 jeep vehicle. This central India national park offers plenty of adventures for visitors on safari holidays including elephant riding and the chance to catch sighting of the magnificent Bengal tigers plus a number of other animals and birds including wild boar, wild dogs, Indian foxes, sloth bears, spotted deer, wolves, jungle cats, fish eagles, and Asian paradise flycatchers.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples tour includes accommodation at the luxury lodge, most meals, sightseeing, entrance fees, ground transportation, internal flights, an English-speaking guide, trip interruption insurance, and the Big five's 24-hour White Glove Service guest assistance, starting from $14,750 per person.
Big Five Tours and Expedition has been providing luxury adventure travel for over 37 years and specialises in offering luxury guided tours and holidays across Africa, Asia and the Orient, Arctic and he Antarctica, and South and Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...