St Lucia holidays for North American travellers
The St Lucia Tourist Board is making every effort to entice US and Canadian travellers to take St Lucia holidays. As part of the marketing campaign they just completed a city road show that passed through 20 American cities showcasing the best of St Lucia
During the recent marketing efforts pulled together by The Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) to promote St Lucia holidays among North American travellers. The SLTB says that now the island is well poised to benefit from extensive marketing in the United States which is Saint Lucia`s main source market for visitors.
The SLTB`s marketing team recently culminated a twenty city road show that reached over one thousand six hundred (1600) tour operators and travel agents across the U.S.
Public Relations Manager at the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Mr John Emmanuel, says the just concluded road shows expected to result in a further increase in tourist arrivals from the US.
“The road shows were a series of seminar type presentations under the slogan of ‘Live the Legend’. The travel community is key to helping us sell the destination. We figured that the more acquainted travel agents are with, and about Saint Lucia, the better they will be able to sell Saint Lucia.”
To date, visitor arrivals from the US which make up St Lucia's main source market is up 16 % compared to last year.
“As we move the road shows over to the Canadian market, we are hoping that the Canadian market continues to grow and just like the US market, we hope it will record double-digit growth. Like the US market, the Canadian market continues to perform extremely well for us. We will do all we can to ensure that we continue to generate interest and to increase visitor arrivals from Canada to Saint Lucia.”
The road shows promoting St Lucia holidays among North American travellers are organised to give local hoteliers, tour operators, and other tourism partners, an opportunity to interact directly with travel agents and expose them to new trends in the island’s tourism industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...