St Lucia holidays for North American travellers
The St Lucia Tourist Board is making every effort to entice US and Canadian travellers to take St Lucia holidays. As part of the marketing campaign they just completed a city road show that passed through 20 American cities showcasing the best of St Lucia
During the recent marketing efforts pulled together by The Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) to promote St Lucia holidays among North American travellers. The SLTB says that now the island is well poised to benefit from extensive marketing in the United States which is Saint Lucia`s main source market for visitors.
The SLTB`s marketing team recently culminated a twenty city road show that reached over one thousand six hundred (1600) tour operators and travel agents across the U.S.
Public Relations Manager at the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Mr John Emmanuel, says the just concluded road shows expected to result in a further increase in tourist arrivals from the US.
“The road shows were a series of seminar type presentations under the slogan of ‘Live the Legend’. The travel community is key to helping us sell the destination. We figured that the more acquainted travel agents are with, and about Saint Lucia, the better they will be able to sell Saint Lucia.”
To date, visitor arrivals from the US which make up St Lucia's main source market is up 16 % compared to last year.
“As we move the road shows over to the Canadian market, we are hoping that the Canadian market continues to grow and just like the US market, we hope it will record double-digit growth. Like the US market, the Canadian market continues to perform extremely well for us. We will do all we can to ensure that we continue to generate interest and to increase visitor arrivals from Canada to Saint Lucia.”
The road shows promoting St Lucia holidays among North American travellers are organised to give local hoteliers, tour operators, and other tourism partners, an opportunity to interact directly with travel agents and expose them to new trends in the island’s tourism industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...