St Lucia holidays for North American travellers
The St Lucia Tourist Board is making every effort to entice US and Canadian travellers to take St Lucia holidays. As part of the marketing campaign they just completed a city road show that passed through 20 American cities showcasing the best of St Lucia
During the recent marketing efforts pulled together by The Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) to promote St Lucia holidays among North American travellers. The SLTB says that now the island is well poised to benefit from extensive marketing in the United States which is Saint Lucia`s main source market for visitors.
The SLTB`s marketing team recently culminated a twenty city road show that reached over one thousand six hundred (1600) tour operators and travel agents across the U.S.
Public Relations Manager at the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Mr John Emmanuel, says the just concluded road shows expected to result in a further increase in tourist arrivals from the US.
“The road shows were a series of seminar type presentations under the slogan of ‘Live the Legend’. The travel community is key to helping us sell the destination. We figured that the more acquainted travel agents are with, and about Saint Lucia, the better they will be able to sell Saint Lucia.”
To date, visitor arrivals from the US which make up St Lucia's main source market is up 16 % compared to last year.
“As we move the road shows over to the Canadian market, we are hoping that the Canadian market continues to grow and just like the US market, we hope it will record double-digit growth. Like the US market, the Canadian market continues to perform extremely well for us. We will do all we can to ensure that we continue to generate interest and to increase visitor arrivals from Canada to Saint Lucia.”
The road shows promoting St Lucia holidays among North American travellers are organised to give local hoteliers, tour operators, and other tourism partners, an opportunity to interact directly with travel agents and expose them to new trends in the island’s tourism industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....