St Lucia holidays for North American travellers
The St Lucia Tourist Board is making every effort to entice US and Canadian travellers to take St Lucia holidays. As part of the marketing campaign they just completed a city road show that passed through 20 American cities showcasing the best of St Lucia
During the recent marketing efforts pulled together by The Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) to promote St Lucia holidays among North American travellers. The SLTB says that now the island is well poised to benefit from extensive marketing in the United States which is Saint Lucia`s main source market for visitors.
The SLTB`s marketing team recently culminated a twenty city road show that reached over one thousand six hundred (1600) tour operators and travel agents across the U.S.
Public Relations Manager at the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Mr John Emmanuel, says the just concluded road shows expected to result in a further increase in tourist arrivals from the US.
“The road shows were a series of seminar type presentations under the slogan of ‘Live the Legend’. The travel community is key to helping us sell the destination. We figured that the more acquainted travel agents are with, and about Saint Lucia, the better they will be able to sell Saint Lucia.”
To date, visitor arrivals from the US which make up St Lucia's main source market is up 16 % compared to last year.
“As we move the road shows over to the Canadian market, we are hoping that the Canadian market continues to grow and just like the US market, we hope it will record double-digit growth. Like the US market, the Canadian market continues to perform extremely well for us. We will do all we can to ensure that we continue to generate interest and to increase visitor arrivals from Canada to Saint Lucia.”
The road shows promoting St Lucia holidays among North American travellers are organised to give local hoteliers, tour operators, and other tourism partners, an opportunity to interact directly with travel agents and expose them to new trends in the island’s tourism industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...