Fun-Packed autumn in plans at Punta Cana Barcelo Hotels and Resorts
Tourists heading to Punta Cana over the next few weeks will be able to take part in a range of exciting activities as Barcelo Hotels and Resorts in the Dominican Republic resort start their Fall celebrations with Oktoberfest and International Single Week.
Barcelo Hotels and Resorts across Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will be celebrating this autumn with a calendar packed full of exciting activities over the next six weeks.
The celebrations start on 14th October with Oktoberfest and will last until 27th November, 2010 when the Barcelo Punta Cana hosts International Single Week.
Travellers staying at Barcelo Punta Cana's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort between 14th and16th October 2010 will be able to take part in the Oktoberfest celebrations which include an arts and craft exhibition; a Bavarian folk singing "jodel" contest; live music and dancing in the resort's nightclub; a theatre show; a talent show; the Beer Barrel Race; cocktail demonstrations and exhibitions; darts tournaments; a beach football tournament; kayak racing; beer garden entertainment; and parties in the nightclub.
Holiday makers enjoying Punta Cana holidays at the Barcelo Dominican Beach Hotel will be able to take part in all of the Oktoberfest entertainment from 21st to 23rd October 2010.
Halloween activities will also be taking place at the Punta Cana hotels with plenty of opportunities to create scary costumes and dress up for the occasion.
The hotels will be hosting pumpkin-carving contests; Halloween buffets and parties; kids club scary make-up classes; and costume contests with the chance to win a fantastic week's complimentary stay for the best outfit.
The Barcelo Punta Cana Resort will be hosting the 2010 Miss Intercontinental Pageant from 29th October to 6th November 2010 with beach parties, poolside fashion shows, and a formal dress coronation ball. Guests at the resort will receive half price admission tickets to the crowning of 2010 Miss Intercontinental.
The final event taking place in Punta Cana is International Single Event from 21st November to 27th November 2010 and single guests will have the chance to meet sexy singles from all over the world as part of the week-long festivities.
Throughout the week there will be Hawaiian and pyjama-theme parties; dance lessons; outdoor activities and games including water polo, volleyball, beach aerobics, and aqua-fit in the pool; Mr Sexy Legs and Miss Bikini contests; nightly dinners; a semi-formal Farewell Gala Dinner; and the chance to win the title of Mr or Miss Single 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...