Fun-Packed autumn in plans at Punta Cana Barcelo Hotels and Resorts
Tourists heading to Punta Cana over the next few weeks will be able to take part in a range of exciting activities as Barcelo Hotels and Resorts in the Dominican Republic resort start their Fall celebrations with Oktoberfest and International Single Week.
Barcelo Hotels and Resorts across Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will be celebrating this autumn with a calendar packed full of exciting activities over the next six weeks.
The celebrations start on 14th October with Oktoberfest and will last until 27th November, 2010 when the Barcelo Punta Cana hosts International Single Week.
Travellers staying at Barcelo Punta Cana's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort between 14th and16th October 2010 will be able to take part in the Oktoberfest celebrations which include an arts and craft exhibition; a Bavarian folk singing "jodel" contest; live music and dancing in the resort's nightclub; a theatre show; a talent show; the Beer Barrel Race; cocktail demonstrations and exhibitions; darts tournaments; a beach football tournament; kayak racing; beer garden entertainment; and parties in the nightclub.
Holiday makers enjoying Punta Cana holidays at the Barcelo Dominican Beach Hotel will be able to take part in all of the Oktoberfest entertainment from 21st to 23rd October 2010.
Halloween activities will also be taking place at the Punta Cana hotels with plenty of opportunities to create scary costumes and dress up for the occasion.
The hotels will be hosting pumpkin-carving contests; Halloween buffets and parties; kids club scary make-up classes; and costume contests with the chance to win a fantastic week's complimentary stay for the best outfit.
The Barcelo Punta Cana Resort will be hosting the 2010 Miss Intercontinental Pageant from 29th October to 6th November 2010 with beach parties, poolside fashion shows, and a formal dress coronation ball. Guests at the resort will receive half price admission tickets to the crowning of 2010 Miss Intercontinental.
The final event taking place in Punta Cana is International Single Event from 21st November to 27th November 2010 and single guests will have the chance to meet sexy singles from all over the world as part of the week-long festivities.
Throughout the week there will be Hawaiian and pyjama-theme parties; dance lessons; outdoor activities and games including water polo, volleyball, beach aerobics, and aqua-fit in the pool; Mr Sexy Legs and Miss Bikini contests; nightly dinners; a semi-formal Farewell Gala Dinner; and the chance to win the title of Mr or Miss Single 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...