Emirates will operate daily Seychelles flights
The airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing the number of its Seychelles flights to seven services each week from 4th November 2010, as part of a tourism initiative established between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism board.
The largest Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, has recently announced that it will be increasing its Seychelles flights from six to seven services a week.
The increase in flights is part of a tourism initiative between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism Board to provide more flights for passengers taking Seychelles holidays from Dubai and European passenger on twin centre holidays.
The airline currently operates six Seychelles flights a week from Dubai but the additional service will operate on Thursdays and increase capacity by 16 percent in both directions.
Travellers onboard Flight EK 705 will depart Dubai for their Indian Ocean holidays at 02.30, arriving in Seychelles at 07.00. The return flight will depart Seychelles at 08.30 and arrive in Dubai at 13.00.
Emirates' Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations, West Asia & Indian Ocean, Majid Al Mualla, said: "With the increase in frequency which took place in February, this is the third additional flight we are introducing on the Seychelles route this year. This is a clear indication of our trust in the tourism industry of the Seychelles and demonstrates that all our marketing efforts are bearing their fruits."
The Seychelles flights will be operated by an Airbus A340-500 aircraft with 12 First Class seats, 42 Business Class seats, and 258 Economy seats.
First class passengers onboard this aircraft will also be able to relax in the new Emirates Private Suite with coat closets, vanity desks, personal mini-bars, individual storage closets, 23-inch wide-screen LCD TV screens with 600 channel of entertainment, and extra large seats which recline into day-beds.
Business Class travellers will also be able to enjoy lie-flat seating with mini-pod seats which include personal storage, massage features, a privacy divider, in-seat power supply, dual port USB, large a working table, and a personal 17-inch widescreen TV with hundreds of entertainment channels.
Emirates have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Seychelles Tourism Board in Dubai, which shows the airline's commitment to promoting the Indian Ocean archipelago nation and promoting activities in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...