Emirates will operate daily Seychelles flights
The airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing the number of its Seychelles flights to seven services each week from 4th November 2010, as part of a tourism initiative established between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism board.
The largest Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, has recently announced that it will be increasing its Seychelles flights from six to seven services a week.
The increase in flights is part of a tourism initiative between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism Board to provide more flights for passengers taking Seychelles holidays from Dubai and European passenger on twin centre holidays.
The airline currently operates six Seychelles flights a week from Dubai but the additional service will operate on Thursdays and increase capacity by 16 percent in both directions.
Travellers onboard Flight EK 705 will depart Dubai for their Indian Ocean holidays at 02.30, arriving in Seychelles at 07.00. The return flight will depart Seychelles at 08.30 and arrive in Dubai at 13.00.
Emirates' Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations, West Asia & Indian Ocean, Majid Al Mualla, said: "With the increase in frequency which took place in February, this is the third additional flight we are introducing on the Seychelles route this year. This is a clear indication of our trust in the tourism industry of the Seychelles and demonstrates that all our marketing efforts are bearing their fruits."
The Seychelles flights will be operated by an Airbus A340-500 aircraft with 12 First Class seats, 42 Business Class seats, and 258 Economy seats.
First class passengers onboard this aircraft will also be able to relax in the new Emirates Private Suite with coat closets, vanity desks, personal mini-bars, individual storage closets, 23-inch wide-screen LCD TV screens with 600 channel of entertainment, and extra large seats which recline into day-beds.
Business Class travellers will also be able to enjoy lie-flat seating with mini-pod seats which include personal storage, massage features, a privacy divider, in-seat power supply, dual port USB, large a working table, and a personal 17-inch widescreen TV with hundreds of entertainment channels.
Emirates have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Seychelles Tourism Board in Dubai, which shows the airline's commitment to promoting the Indian Ocean archipelago nation and promoting activities in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...