Emirates will operate daily Seychelles flights
The airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing the number of its Seychelles flights to seven services each week from 4th November 2010, as part of a tourism initiative established between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism board.
The largest Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, has recently announced that it will be increasing its Seychelles flights from six to seven services a week.
The increase in flights is part of a tourism initiative between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism Board to provide more flights for passengers taking Seychelles holidays from Dubai and European passenger on twin centre holidays.
The airline currently operates six Seychelles flights a week from Dubai but the additional service will operate on Thursdays and increase capacity by 16 percent in both directions.
Travellers onboard Flight EK 705 will depart Dubai for their Indian Ocean holidays at 02.30, arriving in Seychelles at 07.00. The return flight will depart Seychelles at 08.30 and arrive in Dubai at 13.00.
Emirates' Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations, West Asia & Indian Ocean, Majid Al Mualla, said: "With the increase in frequency which took place in February, this is the third additional flight we are introducing on the Seychelles route this year. This is a clear indication of our trust in the tourism industry of the Seychelles and demonstrates that all our marketing efforts are bearing their fruits."
The Seychelles flights will be operated by an Airbus A340-500 aircraft with 12 First Class seats, 42 Business Class seats, and 258 Economy seats.
First class passengers onboard this aircraft will also be able to relax in the new Emirates Private Suite with coat closets, vanity desks, personal mini-bars, individual storage closets, 23-inch wide-screen LCD TV screens with 600 channel of entertainment, and extra large seats which recline into day-beds.
Business Class travellers will also be able to enjoy lie-flat seating with mini-pod seats which include personal storage, massage features, a privacy divider, in-seat power supply, dual port USB, large a working table, and a personal 17-inch widescreen TV with hundreds of entertainment channels.
Emirates have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Seychelles Tourism Board in Dubai, which shows the airline's commitment to promoting the Indian Ocean archipelago nation and promoting activities in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...