Emirates will operate daily Seychelles flights
The airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing the number of its Seychelles flights to seven services each week from 4th November 2010, as part of a tourism initiative established between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism board.
The largest Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, has recently announced that it will be increasing its Seychelles flights from six to seven services a week.
The increase in flights is part of a tourism initiative between the airline and the Seychelles Tourism Board to provide more flights for passengers taking Seychelles holidays from Dubai and European passenger on twin centre holidays.
The airline currently operates six Seychelles flights a week from Dubai but the additional service will operate on Thursdays and increase capacity by 16 percent in both directions.
Travellers onboard Flight EK 705 will depart Dubai for their Indian Ocean holidays at 02.30, arriving in Seychelles at 07.00. The return flight will depart Seychelles at 08.30 and arrive in Dubai at 13.00.
Emirates' Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations, West Asia & Indian Ocean, Majid Al Mualla, said: "With the increase in frequency which took place in February, this is the third additional flight we are introducing on the Seychelles route this year. This is a clear indication of our trust in the tourism industry of the Seychelles and demonstrates that all our marketing efforts are bearing their fruits."
The Seychelles flights will be operated by an Airbus A340-500 aircraft with 12 First Class seats, 42 Business Class seats, and 258 Economy seats.
First class passengers onboard this aircraft will also be able to relax in the new Emirates Private Suite with coat closets, vanity desks, personal mini-bars, individual storage closets, 23-inch wide-screen LCD TV screens with 600 channel of entertainment, and extra large seats which recline into day-beds.
Business Class travellers will also be able to enjoy lie-flat seating with mini-pod seats which include personal storage, massage features, a privacy divider, in-seat power supply, dual port USB, large a working table, and a personal 17-inch widescreen TV with hundreds of entertainment channels.
Emirates have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Seychelles Tourism Board in Dubai, which shows the airline's commitment to promoting the Indian Ocean archipelago nation and promoting activities in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...