All inclusive 5-star Sharm el Sheikh holidays from 389 with first child free!
The Holiday Place has an incredible deal for Sharm el Sheikh holidays with seven nights' all inclusive accommodation at the five-star Royal Albatros Moderna and the first child staying for free from just £389 per person.
Families looking for bargain Sharm el Sheikh holidays will be able to enjoy all inclusive accommodation and the first child free at the five-star Royal Albatros Moderna with the latest special offer from The Holiday Place.
The promotion includes seven nights' accommodation and a free stay for the first child at the luxury Sharm el Sheikh hotel, from just £389 per person.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
Tourists taking Egypt holidays at the luxury all inclusive Red Sea resort can enjoy accommodation in a Promo room; breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks; 24 hour access to non-alcoholic drinks; local alcoholic beers, wines and spirits between 10am and midnight; ice cream for children on the beach; a kids club; access to a private beach; land sports; access to the resort's fitness suite; and daily evening entertainment, saving up to £250 per person.
The exclusive offer is available to tourists for stays between 11the October 2010 and 31st January 2011 with flights departing from Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Gatwick, Heathrow, Glasgow and Luton airports.
The Royal Albatros Moderna is situated just 12km from Sharm el Sheikh Airport on the golden sandy beach in Nabq Bay and offers breathtaking views looking out to the sparkling Red Sea.
The luxury five-star resort is surrounded by lush gardens which lead down to the soft sand of the private beach and crystal clear waters. The hotel features spacious rooms, suites and apartments with air conditioning, private balconies, large bathrooms, mini-bars and direct dial telephones.
Guests enjoying Sharm el Sheikh holidays can experience fine cuisine at the five-buffet restaurant, the Italian a la carte restaurant or the a la carte fish restaurant, and relax within elegant surrounding of numerous bars and lounges.
Facilities at the resort include refreshing swimming pools and separate children's pools with slides; free sun beds and towels; a kids club and playground; tennis courts; water aerobics; a health club and fitness suite; 24 hour room service; internet access; a shuttle bus; a shopping arcade; and access to diving and water sports.
The location of the fantastic resort enable guests to enjoy a range of scuba diving and snorkelling activities in the famous Red Sea, plus the chance to take the PADI Open Water Diver Course from just £315 per person including equipment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...