The latest campaign promoting Cuba holidays was launched in the Netherlands
The Netherlands have been the latest travel market to experience the Authentic Cuba campaign, brought by Cuba's Ministry of Tourism and designed to show worldwide traveller's the island's many appealing factors, mainly its warm and friendly people.
Cuba’s most recent tourism campaign 'Authentic Cuba' was launched last Friday in the Netherlands showing tour operator’s representatives, travel agents, airlines and the local media all that Cuba holidays have to offer to the Dutch travel market.
Fidel Enrique Rodriguez, director of the Cuban tourism office in Benelux (OTCB), said the advertising campaign promoting holidays in Cuba for Dutch travellers, is an important step forwards in the promotion of the most genuine values of the island and a very real expression of the most important asset of the country, which ultimately is the Cuban people themselves, reported the cubaminrex.cu website.
The safe atmosphere, the intoxicating ambience, the public security, the unique charm and charisma of the happy and hospitable Cuban people and its formidable natural environment are some of the top things to experience during Cuba holidays and as some of the island's main attractions, their potential resides in being so much more than a sun and beach destination, but also as a scenario for the development of a healthy, sustainable, secure and diverse tourism.
The new image of the Cuba destination was presented at the Scheveningen resort, in The Hague by OTCB.
Present in the event, was Cuban ambassador to the Netherlands Zelmys Dominguez who thanked participants for attending the event and encouraged them to keep on selling the Cuban product and to promote the new image of the country.
The activity was also attended by Dutch businesspeople who maintain commercial relations with the island and it was livened up by the music played by bands made up of Cubans living in that country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...