The latest campaign promoting Cuba holidays was launched in the Netherlands
The Netherlands have been the latest travel market to experience the Authentic Cuba campaign, brought by Cuba's Ministry of Tourism and designed to show worldwide traveller's the island's many appealing factors, mainly its warm and friendly people.
Cuba’s most recent tourism campaign 'Authentic Cuba' was launched last Friday in the Netherlands showing tour operator’s representatives, travel agents, airlines and the local media all that Cuba holidays have to offer to the Dutch travel market.
Fidel Enrique Rodriguez, director of the Cuban tourism office in Benelux (OTCB), said the advertising campaign promoting holidays in Cuba for Dutch travellers, is an important step forwards in the promotion of the most genuine values of the island and a very real expression of the most important asset of the country, which ultimately is the Cuban people themselves, reported the cubaminrex.cu website.
The safe atmosphere, the intoxicating ambience, the public security, the unique charm and charisma of the happy and hospitable Cuban people and its formidable natural environment are some of the top things to experience during Cuba holidays and as some of the island's main attractions, their potential resides in being so much more than a sun and beach destination, but also as a scenario for the development of a healthy, sustainable, secure and diverse tourism.
The new image of the Cuba destination was presented at the Scheveningen resort, in The Hague by OTCB.
Present in the event, was Cuban ambassador to the Netherlands Zelmys Dominguez who thanked participants for attending the event and encouraged them to keep on selling the Cuban product and to promote the new image of the country.
The activity was also attended by Dutch businesspeople who maintain commercial relations with the island and it was livened up by the music played by bands made up of Cubans living in that country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...