The latest campaign promoting Cuba holidays was launched in the Netherlands
The Netherlands have been the latest travel market to experience the Authentic Cuba campaign, brought by Cuba's Ministry of Tourism and designed to show worldwide traveller's the island's many appealing factors, mainly its warm and friendly people.
Cuba’s most recent tourism campaign 'Authentic Cuba' was launched last Friday in the Netherlands showing tour operator’s representatives, travel agents, airlines and the local media all that Cuba holidays have to offer to the Dutch travel market.
Fidel Enrique Rodriguez, director of the Cuban tourism office in Benelux (OTCB), said the advertising campaign promoting holidays in Cuba for Dutch travellers, is an important step forwards in the promotion of the most genuine values of the island and a very real expression of the most important asset of the country, which ultimately is the Cuban people themselves, reported the cubaminrex.cu website.
The safe atmosphere, the intoxicating ambience, the public security, the unique charm and charisma of the happy and hospitable Cuban people and its formidable natural environment are some of the top things to experience during Cuba holidays and as some of the island's main attractions, their potential resides in being so much more than a sun and beach destination, but also as a scenario for the development of a healthy, sustainable, secure and diverse tourism.
The new image of the Cuba destination was presented at the Scheveningen resort, in The Hague by OTCB.
Present in the event, was Cuban ambassador to the Netherlands Zelmys Dominguez who thanked participants for attending the event and encouraged them to keep on selling the Cuban product and to promote the new image of the country.
The activity was also attended by Dutch businesspeople who maintain commercial relations with the island and it was livened up by the music played by bands made up of Cubans living in that country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...