The latest campaign promoting Cuba holidays was launched in the Netherlands
The Netherlands have been the latest travel market to experience the Authentic Cuba campaign, brought by Cuba's Ministry of Tourism and designed to show worldwide traveller's the island's many appealing factors, mainly its warm and friendly people.
Cuba’s most recent tourism campaign 'Authentic Cuba' was launched last Friday in the Netherlands showing tour operator’s representatives, travel agents, airlines and the local media all that Cuba holidays have to offer to the Dutch travel market.
Fidel Enrique Rodriguez, director of the Cuban tourism office in Benelux (OTCB), said the advertising campaign promoting holidays in Cuba for Dutch travellers, is an important step forwards in the promotion of the most genuine values of the island and a very real expression of the most important asset of the country, which ultimately is the Cuban people themselves, reported the cubaminrex.cu website.
The safe atmosphere, the intoxicating ambience, the public security, the unique charm and charisma of the happy and hospitable Cuban people and its formidable natural environment are some of the top things to experience during Cuba holidays and as some of the island's main attractions, their potential resides in being so much more than a sun and beach destination, but also as a scenario for the development of a healthy, sustainable, secure and diverse tourism.
The new image of the Cuba destination was presented at the Scheveningen resort, in The Hague by OTCB.
Present in the event, was Cuban ambassador to the Netherlands Zelmys Dominguez who thanked participants for attending the event and encouraged them to keep on selling the Cuban product and to promote the new image of the country.
The activity was also attended by Dutch businesspeople who maintain commercial relations with the island and it was livened up by the music played by bands made up of Cubans living in that country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...