More options for Barbados holidays with flights from major markets
Barbados holidays will be now possible for many worldwide holidaymakers residing in major travel markets thanks to the ongoing efforts of BTA which has made deals and agreements with airlines to increase flights to the island from a wider scope of cities.
Potential holidaymakers residing in major markets across the globe will soon see an increase in options to take Barbados holidays and travel to the island thanks to the continued efforts of the Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA).
More and more travellers from around the world will be able to fly direct to holidays in Barbados as several additional and extended services will be available. Starting 1st November, 2010, the European market will have an additional Condor flight from Frankfurt Germany, giving the island two flights weekly from that gateway.
The new service to follow will launch in December, marking the inaugural American Airlines Dallas-Fort Worth service scheduled to start flying 16th December, 2010. The new service will depart Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) three days a week on Thursdays, Saturdays and Mondays.
With the addition of the Dallas-Fort Worth service, this winter American Airlines will have two flights a day out of Miami and one flight daily from New York, along with 4 flights a week from San Juan, thus covering the major hubs within that market.
Other major airlines within the US market are also expanding their services in the Barbados holidays market, as this winter the island will have a once a week service out of Atlanta on Delta Airlines and one flight a week on US Airways from Charlotte.
As for the rest of North America, the Canadian market will now have daily service on West Jet from Toronto in addition to the original daily service on Air Canada. Air Canada will also have two flights a week from Montreal in the winter period.
The UK market will see additional services from March 2011, as British Airways will increase its flights to Barbados with two additional flights which will boost the BA Barbados flights to 12, the highest in the Caribbean, equating to almost two flights per day.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Experience the authentic Caribbean and the friendly atmosphere of the Bajans with complimentary room upgrades available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- New Flash Sale - Incredible FREE room upgrades on all room types - saving upto £600 per person
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...