More options for Barbados holidays with flights from major markets
Barbados holidays will be now possible for many worldwide holidaymakers residing in major travel markets thanks to the ongoing efforts of BTA which has made deals and agreements with airlines to increase flights to the island from a wider scope of cities.
Potential holidaymakers residing in major markets across the globe will soon see an increase in options to take Barbados holidays and travel to the island thanks to the continued efforts of the Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA).
More and more travellers from around the world will be able to fly direct to holidays in Barbados as several additional and extended services will be available. Starting 1st November, 2010, the European market will have an additional Condor flight from Frankfurt Germany, giving the island two flights weekly from that gateway.
The new service to follow will launch in December, marking the inaugural American Airlines Dallas-Fort Worth service scheduled to start flying 16th December, 2010. The new service will depart Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) three days a week on Thursdays, Saturdays and Mondays.
With the addition of the Dallas-Fort Worth service, this winter American Airlines will have two flights a day out of Miami and one flight daily from New York, along with 4 flights a week from San Juan, thus covering the major hubs within that market.
Other major airlines within the US market are also expanding their services in the Barbados holidays market, as this winter the island will have a once a week service out of Atlanta on Delta Airlines and one flight a week on US Airways from Charlotte.
As for the rest of North America, the Canadian market will now have daily service on West Jet from Toronto in addition to the original daily service on Air Canada. Air Canada will also have two flights a week from Montreal in the winter period.
The UK market will see additional services from March 2011, as British Airways will increase its flights to Barbados with two additional flights which will boost the BA Barbados flights to 12, the highest in the Caribbean, equating to almost two flights per day.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
Enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday with a touch of personal and friendly service at Mango Bay, on Barbados' stunning west coast
- Experience snorkelling with the turtles - take advantage of the catamaran cruise included in your package
- Watersports including waterskiing, hobie-cat sailing, paddle boat, snorkelling, kayaking
- Located on the famous west cost of Barbados, close to fashionable Holetown
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...