Beachcomber hires UK groups sales manager for Indian Ocean hotels
Chaya McLaren has moved over from the UK Sales team and has been appointed as the new Group Sales Manager for a string of Beachcomber hotels after a career spanning 20 years with the leading Indian Ocean hotels company.
Beachcomber Hotels has appointed a new Group Sales Manager to cover a number of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Chaya McLaren has been working for Beachcomber Hotels for 20 years on the UK sales team and her new role will now be to head up the company's CandI business as the UK Group Sales Manager.
McLaren stated: "With the recent launch of our latest hotel, Trou Aux Biches, I look forward to the opportunity of reacquainting some of the world's best hotels to one of the country's most discerning markets."
McLaren will be supported by Henriette Attard who previously worked as the Group and Incentive Sales Director at Kerzner International, and signed with Beachcomber Hotels as her first client earlier this year.
Beachcomber Hotels operates a number of luxury properties and is the leading group for providing Seychelles holidays and luxury Mauritius holidays for travellers from all over the world.
The Indian Ocean hotels company owns and operates a collection of luxury resorts and hotels including the Royal Palm, Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa, Paradis Hotel and Golf Club, Shandrani Resort and Spa, Le Victoria, Le Canonnier, Le Mauricia in Mauritius, and the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa in the Seychelles.
Beachcomber Hotels developed its first beach hotel in 1952 in Mauritius and over the last 50 years the company has expanded into the luxury sector. The company opened its first five-star property in the Seychelles in November 2001 - the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. The luxury resort is situated upon 220 hectares on the private island of Sainte Anne, just 4km from the main island Mahe.
The luxury hotel group offers all types of luxury holidays for travellers seeking sun, tranquillity, elegance and traditional Indian Ocean style and hospitality. Travellers can choose from golf holidays, spa breaks, all inclusive vacations and luxury weddings and honeymoons amid idyllic surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...