Beachcomber hires UK groups sales manager for Indian Ocean hotels
Chaya McLaren has moved over from the UK Sales team and has been appointed as the new Group Sales Manager for a string of Beachcomber hotels after a career spanning 20 years with the leading Indian Ocean hotels company.
Beachcomber Hotels has appointed a new Group Sales Manager to cover a number of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Chaya McLaren has been working for Beachcomber Hotels for 20 years on the UK sales team and her new role will now be to head up the company's CandI business as the UK Group Sales Manager.
McLaren stated: "With the recent launch of our latest hotel, Trou Aux Biches, I look forward to the opportunity of reacquainting some of the world's best hotels to one of the country's most discerning markets."
McLaren will be supported by Henriette Attard who previously worked as the Group and Incentive Sales Director at Kerzner International, and signed with Beachcomber Hotels as her first client earlier this year.
Beachcomber Hotels operates a number of luxury properties and is the leading group for providing Seychelles holidays and luxury Mauritius holidays for travellers from all over the world.
The Indian Ocean hotels company owns and operates a collection of luxury resorts and hotels including the Royal Palm, Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa, Paradis Hotel and Golf Club, Shandrani Resort and Spa, Le Victoria, Le Canonnier, Le Mauricia in Mauritius, and the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa in the Seychelles.
Beachcomber Hotels developed its first beach hotel in 1952 in Mauritius and over the last 50 years the company has expanded into the luxury sector. The company opened its first five-star property in the Seychelles in November 2001 - the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. The luxury resort is situated upon 220 hectares on the private island of Sainte Anne, just 4km from the main island Mahe.
The luxury hotel group offers all types of luxury holidays for travellers seeking sun, tranquillity, elegance and traditional Indian Ocean style and hospitality. Travellers can choose from golf holidays, spa breaks, all inclusive vacations and luxury weddings and honeymoons amid idyllic surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...