Beachcomber hires UK groups sales manager for Indian Ocean hotels
Chaya McLaren has moved over from the UK Sales team and has been appointed as the new Group Sales Manager for a string of Beachcomber hotels after a career spanning 20 years with the leading Indian Ocean hotels company.
Beachcomber Hotels has appointed a new Group Sales Manager to cover a number of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Chaya McLaren has been working for Beachcomber Hotels for 20 years on the UK sales team and her new role will now be to head up the company's CandI business as the UK Group Sales Manager.
McLaren stated: "With the recent launch of our latest hotel, Trou Aux Biches, I look forward to the opportunity of reacquainting some of the world's best hotels to one of the country's most discerning markets."
McLaren will be supported by Henriette Attard who previously worked as the Group and Incentive Sales Director at Kerzner International, and signed with Beachcomber Hotels as her first client earlier this year.
Beachcomber Hotels operates a number of luxury properties and is the leading group for providing Seychelles holidays and luxury Mauritius holidays for travellers from all over the world.
The Indian Ocean hotels company owns and operates a collection of luxury resorts and hotels including the Royal Palm, Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa, Paradis Hotel and Golf Club, Shandrani Resort and Spa, Le Victoria, Le Canonnier, Le Mauricia in Mauritius, and the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa in the Seychelles.
Beachcomber Hotels developed its first beach hotel in 1952 in Mauritius and over the last 50 years the company has expanded into the luxury sector. The company opened its first five-star property in the Seychelles in November 2001 - the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. The luxury resort is situated upon 220 hectares on the private island of Sainte Anne, just 4km from the main island Mahe.
The luxury hotel group offers all types of luxury holidays for travellers seeking sun, tranquillity, elegance and traditional Indian Ocean style and hospitality. Travellers can choose from golf holidays, spa breaks, all inclusive vacations and luxury weddings and honeymoons amid idyllic surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...