Campaign promoting Cuba holidays exhibited in France
France has been the latest scenario upon which the Autentica-Cuba campaign has established itself with the aim of promoting all that Cuba holidays have to offer the French market of holidaymakers.
The promotional advertising campaign Autentica-Cuba (Authentic-Cuba), destined to show the world what Cuba holidays are all about, was recently presented in France, where people talked about the qualities of Cuba's products and attributes in the tourism sector.
Elements such as music, draws and a renewed message of the amazing things to be enjoyed during holidays in Cuba, were some of the highlights of an evening in Le Petit Journal from Montparnasse, in Paris, which marked the starting point towards the new proposition.
Aleida Castellanos, director of Communication and Promotion of the Cuban Tourism Ministry (MINTUR), declared that the idea is "to promote other possibilities from our country, beyond the sun and the beach."
"It is an important moment because the campaign marks a before and after, with a varied quality of offers, based precisely in the authenticity of our country," she further explained.
"The moment pointed out for the promotion is not a coincidence –Gilberto Lopez, director of the MINTUR Office in France assured- the occasion coincides with the well known festivals of tourist workers, Top Resa, in the monumental building of París Expo Porte from Versalles."
He also commented that in the Top Resa festival there will be representatives from the Cubanacán Group, Gran Caribe, Cubatur, Sol Meliá, Iberostar, AAVV Cubanacán, Occidental Hoteles, among others.
Autentica-Cuba first presented its promotion of Cuba holidays in Europe last June with the campaign also being previously presented in Latin America, making very special stops in the main markets that send travellers to holidays in Cuba and in those ones that are still virgin and need more work to develop the Cuba product there and entice the holiday market to look at Cuba as an appealing holiday destination.
Over the last 20 years, Cuban tourist development hasbeen one of the most dynamic in America and the Caribbean, going from the 23rd place during the 1990´s to the ninth place currently, according to the number of international visitors received.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...