Campaign promoting Cuba holidays exhibited in France
France has been the latest scenario upon which the Autentica-Cuba campaign has established itself with the aim of promoting all that Cuba holidays have to offer the French market of holidaymakers.
The promotional advertising campaign Autentica-Cuba (Authentic-Cuba), destined to show the world what Cuba holidays are all about, was recently presented in France, where people talked about the qualities of Cuba's products and attributes in the tourism sector.
Elements such as music, draws and a renewed message of the amazing things to be enjoyed during holidays in Cuba, were some of the highlights of an evening in Le Petit Journal from Montparnasse, in Paris, which marked the starting point towards the new proposition.
Aleida Castellanos, director of Communication and Promotion of the Cuban Tourism Ministry (MINTUR), declared that the idea is "to promote other possibilities from our country, beyond the sun and the beach."
"It is an important moment because the campaign marks a before and after, with a varied quality of offers, based precisely in the authenticity of our country," she further explained.
"The moment pointed out for the promotion is not a coincidence –Gilberto Lopez, director of the MINTUR Office in France assured- the occasion coincides with the well known festivals of tourist workers, Top Resa, in the monumental building of París Expo Porte from Versalles."
He also commented that in the Top Resa festival there will be representatives from the Cubanacán Group, Gran Caribe, Cubatur, Sol Meliá, Iberostar, AAVV Cubanacán, Occidental Hoteles, among others.
Autentica-Cuba first presented its promotion of Cuba holidays in Europe last June with the campaign also being previously presented in Latin America, making very special stops in the main markets that send travellers to holidays in Cuba and in those ones that are still virgin and need more work to develop the Cuba product there and entice the holiday market to look at Cuba as an appealing holiday destination.
Over the last 20 years, Cuban tourist development hasbeen one of the most dynamic in America and the Caribbean, going from the 23rd place during the 1990´s to the ninth place currently, according to the number of international visitors received.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...