Campaign promoting Cuba holidays exhibited in France
France has been the latest scenario upon which the Autentica-Cuba campaign has established itself with the aim of promoting all that Cuba holidays have to offer the French market of holidaymakers.
The promotional advertising campaign Autentica-Cuba (Authentic-Cuba), destined to show the world what Cuba holidays are all about, was recently presented in France, where people talked about the qualities of Cuba's products and attributes in the tourism sector.
Elements such as music, draws and a renewed message of the amazing things to be enjoyed during holidays in Cuba, were some of the highlights of an evening in Le Petit Journal from Montparnasse, in Paris, which marked the starting point towards the new proposition.
Aleida Castellanos, director of Communication and Promotion of the Cuban Tourism Ministry (MINTUR), declared that the idea is "to promote other possibilities from our country, beyond the sun and the beach."
"It is an important moment because the campaign marks a before and after, with a varied quality of offers, based precisely in the authenticity of our country," she further explained.
"The moment pointed out for the promotion is not a coincidence –Gilberto Lopez, director of the MINTUR Office in France assured- the occasion coincides with the well known festivals of tourist workers, Top Resa, in the monumental building of París Expo Porte from Versalles."
He also commented that in the Top Resa festival there will be representatives from the Cubanacán Group, Gran Caribe, Cubatur, Sol Meliá, Iberostar, AAVV Cubanacán, Occidental Hoteles, among others.
Autentica-Cuba first presented its promotion of Cuba holidays in Europe last June with the campaign also being previously presented in Latin America, making very special stops in the main markets that send travellers to holidays in Cuba and in those ones that are still virgin and need more work to develop the Cuba product there and entice the holiday market to look at Cuba as an appealing holiday destination.
Over the last 20 years, Cuban tourist development hasbeen one of the most dynamic in America and the Caribbean, going from the 23rd place during the 1990´s to the ninth place currently, according to the number of international visitors received.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...