Campaign promoting Cuba holidays exhibited in France
France has been the latest scenario upon which the Autentica-Cuba campaign has established itself with the aim of promoting all that Cuba holidays have to offer the French market of holidaymakers.
The promotional advertising campaign Autentica-Cuba (Authentic-Cuba), destined to show the world what Cuba holidays are all about, was recently presented in France, where people talked about the qualities of Cuba's products and attributes in the tourism sector.
Elements such as music, draws and a renewed message of the amazing things to be enjoyed during holidays in Cuba, were some of the highlights of an evening in Le Petit Journal from Montparnasse, in Paris, which marked the starting point towards the new proposition.
Aleida Castellanos, director of Communication and Promotion of the Cuban Tourism Ministry (MINTUR), declared that the idea is "to promote other possibilities from our country, beyond the sun and the beach."
"It is an important moment because the campaign marks a before and after, with a varied quality of offers, based precisely in the authenticity of our country," she further explained.
"The moment pointed out for the promotion is not a coincidence –Gilberto Lopez, director of the MINTUR Office in France assured- the occasion coincides with the well known festivals of tourist workers, Top Resa, in the monumental building of París Expo Porte from Versalles."
He also commented that in the Top Resa festival there will be representatives from the Cubanacán Group, Gran Caribe, Cubatur, Sol Meliá, Iberostar, AAVV Cubanacán, Occidental Hoteles, among others.
Autentica-Cuba first presented its promotion of Cuba holidays in Europe last June with the campaign also being previously presented in Latin America, making very special stops in the main markets that send travellers to holidays in Cuba and in those ones that are still virgin and need more work to develop the Cuba product there and entice the holiday market to look at Cuba as an appealing holiday destination.
Over the last 20 years, Cuban tourist development hasbeen one of the most dynamic in America and the Caribbean, going from the 23rd place during the 1990´s to the ninth place currently, according to the number of international visitors received.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...