Ultra-relaxing Barbados holidays with the launch of Intimate Spa by Elegant hotels
The latest of Elegant Hotels to re-open in Barbados after undergoing extensive renovation plans is now proud to introduce the addition of a new Spa, as part of the new features that have been added to enhance the kind of Barbados holiday guests experience
One of the most exciting features about the re-opening of the Tamarind hotel in Barbados, will be an intimate spa and relaxation area offering a highly personalised wellness programme. This new addition will be among some of the exceptional renovations that promise to elevate the kind of Barbados holidays guest experience at Elegant Hotels Group’s newly transformed Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel). Tamarind Spa will afford an intimacy and attention to detail unmatched at other Barbadian spas, with just two treatment rooms, a tranquil spa pool, and a small, highly trained team of therapists who will create a customized wellness experience for each spa-goer.
Local ingredients currently being added to enhance the quality of Barbados holidays that can be enjoyed at the resort include Bajan sea salt and Barbadian Moscovado brown sugar, both of will take starring roles in a comprehensive menu of wellness treatments designed for individuals and couples. These will range from the spa’s signature treatment – an Aromatic Indian Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage with warm aromatic oils – to massage therapies, body scrubs and wraps, facials by leading skin-care specialist Sothys, and a selection of manicures, pedicures and waxes. Complementing these treatments will be an array of holistic therapies, including reflexology, Reiki, thermo-auricular therapy, chakra and energy balancing, flower remedies and La Stone therapy.
Tamarind Spa will cater to couples with a selection of packages created just for two. Tempting packages for individual spa-goers will also be available. And special activities such as yoga and meditation will round out the holistic spa experience.
Tamarind Spa will make its debut with the introduction of Tamarind (formerly the Tamarind Cove Hotel) on November 1, 2010. Located on Barbados’ “platinum” west coast, Tamarind gives guests instant access to the idyllic white sandy beaches for which the island is renowned.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...