Ultra-relaxing Barbados holidays with the launch of Intimate Spa by Elegant hotels
The latest of Elegant Hotels to re-open in Barbados after undergoing extensive renovation plans is now proud to introduce the addition of a new Spa, as part of the new features that have been added to enhance the kind of Barbados holiday guests experience
One of the most exciting features about the re-opening of the Tamarind hotel in Barbados, will be an intimate spa and relaxation area offering a highly personalised wellness programme. This new addition will be among some of the exceptional renovations that promise to elevate the kind of Barbados holidays guest experience at Elegant Hotels Group’s newly transformed Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel). Tamarind Spa will afford an intimacy and attention to detail unmatched at other Barbadian spas, with just two treatment rooms, a tranquil spa pool, and a small, highly trained team of therapists who will create a customized wellness experience for each spa-goer.
Local ingredients currently being added to enhance the quality of Barbados holidays that can be enjoyed at the resort include Bajan sea salt and Barbadian Moscovado brown sugar, both of will take starring roles in a comprehensive menu of wellness treatments designed for individuals and couples. These will range from the spa’s signature treatment – an Aromatic Indian Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage with warm aromatic oils – to massage therapies, body scrubs and wraps, facials by leading skin-care specialist Sothys, and a selection of manicures, pedicures and waxes. Complementing these treatments will be an array of holistic therapies, including reflexology, Reiki, thermo-auricular therapy, chakra and energy balancing, flower remedies and La Stone therapy.
Tamarind Spa will cater to couples with a selection of packages created just for two. Tempting packages for individual spa-goers will also be available. And special activities such as yoga and meditation will round out the holistic spa experience.
Tamarind Spa will make its debut with the introduction of Tamarind (formerly the Tamarind Cove Hotel) on November 1, 2010. Located on Barbados’ “platinum” west coast, Tamarind gives guests instant access to the idyllic white sandy beaches for which the island is renowned.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...