Ultra-relaxing Barbados holidays with the launch of Intimate Spa by Elegant hotels
The latest of Elegant Hotels to re-open in Barbados after undergoing extensive renovation plans is now proud to introduce the addition of a new Spa, as part of the new features that have been added to enhance the kind of Barbados holiday guests experience
One of the most exciting features about the re-opening of the Tamarind hotel in Barbados, will be an intimate spa and relaxation area offering a highly personalised wellness programme. This new addition will be among some of the exceptional renovations that promise to elevate the kind of Barbados holidays guest experience at Elegant Hotels Group’s newly transformed Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel). Tamarind Spa will afford an intimacy and attention to detail unmatched at other Barbadian spas, with just two treatment rooms, a tranquil spa pool, and a small, highly trained team of therapists who will create a customized wellness experience for each spa-goer.
Local ingredients currently being added to enhance the quality of Barbados holidays that can be enjoyed at the resort include Bajan sea salt and Barbadian Moscovado brown sugar, both of will take starring roles in a comprehensive menu of wellness treatments designed for individuals and couples. These will range from the spa’s signature treatment – an Aromatic Indian Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage with warm aromatic oils – to massage therapies, body scrubs and wraps, facials by leading skin-care specialist Sothys, and a selection of manicures, pedicures and waxes. Complementing these treatments will be an array of holistic therapies, including reflexology, Reiki, thermo-auricular therapy, chakra and energy balancing, flower remedies and La Stone therapy.
Tamarind Spa will cater to couples with a selection of packages created just for two. Tempting packages for individual spa-goers will also be available. And special activities such as yoga and meditation will round out the holistic spa experience.
Tamarind Spa will make its debut with the introduction of Tamarind (formerly the Tamarind Cove Hotel) on November 1, 2010. Located on Barbados’ “platinum” west coast, Tamarind gives guests instant access to the idyllic white sandy beaches for which the island is renowned.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...