Ultra-relaxing Barbados holidays with the launch of Intimate Spa by Elegant hotels
The latest of Elegant Hotels to re-open in Barbados after undergoing extensive renovation plans is now proud to introduce the addition of a new Spa, as part of the new features that have been added to enhance the kind of Barbados holiday guests experience
One of the most exciting features about the re-opening of the Tamarind hotel in Barbados, will be an intimate spa and relaxation area offering a highly personalised wellness programme. This new addition will be among some of the exceptional renovations that promise to elevate the kind of Barbados holidays guest experience at Elegant Hotels Group’s newly transformed Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel). Tamarind Spa will afford an intimacy and attention to detail unmatched at other Barbadian spas, with just two treatment rooms, a tranquil spa pool, and a small, highly trained team of therapists who will create a customized wellness experience for each spa-goer.
Local ingredients currently being added to enhance the quality of Barbados holidays that can be enjoyed at the resort include Bajan sea salt and Barbadian Moscovado brown sugar, both of will take starring roles in a comprehensive menu of wellness treatments designed for individuals and couples. These will range from the spa’s signature treatment – an Aromatic Indian Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage with warm aromatic oils – to massage therapies, body scrubs and wraps, facials by leading skin-care specialist Sothys, and a selection of manicures, pedicures and waxes. Complementing these treatments will be an array of holistic therapies, including reflexology, Reiki, thermo-auricular therapy, chakra and energy balancing, flower remedies and La Stone therapy.
Tamarind Spa will cater to couples with a selection of packages created just for two. Tempting packages for individual spa-goers will also be available. And special activities such as yoga and meditation will round out the holistic spa experience.
Tamarind Spa will make its debut with the introduction of Tamarind (formerly the Tamarind Cove Hotel) on November 1, 2010. Located on Barbados’ “platinum” west coast, Tamarind gives guests instant access to the idyllic white sandy beaches for which the island is renowned.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...